billzhao 发表于 2022-4-28 22:10

How to think in English?

本帖最后由 billzhao 于 2022-4-29 10:33 编辑

Here is a good video showing you how to think in English.

https://youtu.be/SJOnhWiJArM

1. Name things around you in English. For example,when you see a tree, you say this is a tree. When you see a duck, you say to yourself, this is a duck.

2. Say something about yourself, such as I am handsome, I am pretty, I am knowledgeble, etc.

3. Talk about the things you see around you, for example, The screen is big. The window is not small. The table is well made, etc.

4. Ask yourself simple questions and answer them. How are you today? I am very good. Did you have a good sleep last night? No, I didn't. Why not? I stayed up late. When did you go to sleep? I went to sleep at about 6. What did you do? I read a novel. What novel did you read? I read bla bla bla...

5. Pretend that you have a listener who want to know how TV works, or how to make a toy. Or you pretend that you are talking to a group of people about politics, or about a holiday trip.

6. Suppose that you are going to buy a house. There are two houses that you love almost the same. You may talk about the pros and cons of buying A or B.

页: [1]
查看完整版本: How to think in English?