信用卡太多了怎么办????

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2005-12-3 12:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
一不小心申请了很多信用卡,不知道对以后的消费有什么影响?对信用记录有什么影响?' n9 U( d/ l1 _& y4 J! l, {! y
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2005-12-3 13:35 | 显示全部楼层
If most of the applications are approved, usually not much effect.  If many of them are rejected, then in the future when you apply loan, creditors can see you got rejected many times, which won't be a good thing." @5 S! c% U1 L8 P+ v- K

; @9 j- k9 ?1 r0 I9 T- g' f5 VAnyway, when applying credit cards, don't send out too many applications...  But again, don't be neverous, this won't affect you too much, especially if you have no plan in applying big loan in the near future.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2005-12-3 15:50 | 显示全部楼层
都是approved, 都在手里。很多卡都没用过一次两次。
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2005-12-3 16:50 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
作废一些不可以么?
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2005-12-3 18:55 | 显示全部楼层
Usually many cards won't do you any harm.  It only has some effect when you trying to apply big loan.  Basically, each bank will use a formula to determine what is the maximum loan it can give to you.  The total amount of credit lines on all your cards will be one of the criterion.  Therefore, if you don't apply loan, I don't think there will be anything negative.  If you apply a small loan, chances are that it won't matter.  If you apply a big loan, it may have some negative effect, but the effect may vary depends on which bank you are dealing with.  Overall, I don't think there will be any problem.
7 r# f. N: C/ e. p" M
$ p4 d7 H) S) l7 i' OIf you are going to apply loan in the near future, be careful not to cancel your cards.  Cancelling many card in a very short period may be a little negative.  The banks will see that many of your cards are cancelled, but it cannot see why and how the cards are cancelled.  So if you cancel too many cards, it may affect your loan application.  But again, I still believe you won't be affected by too much., v: n4 d# Y& E2 ?9 |

4 ~, T% O, I# m6 K. OIf you have no plan to apply loan, you can cancel some of the cards.  This may protect you against some fraud.  After all, the more cards you have, the more likely you will be subjected to some sort of fraud.
) U- H+ U& L) K/ @& ?& p
, D8 ?+ ?& ~' K/ t2 m  ~8 WFinally, how many cards is too many?  If you have five or six cards, I think that's very normal.  Average Canadian has about 5-6 cards.  I wouldn't worry about "too many" cards unless I have more than 10 cards.
鲜花(173) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2005-12-4 00:11 | 显示全部楼层
Why would you need more than two anyway?$ [% L3 r4 N# z  j) V0 d5 R- n
Imagine the problem of reporting if you lost your wallet.
. a# W3 H# y1 ?$ [! C1 iI use two platinum cards and a speed key. This way I can concentrate all
8 k5 a, j* J8 L& D8 o& \$ Q airmiles point into one or two plan. Cut up the rest.
鲜花(6) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2005-12-6 12:03 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
one visa and one MasterCard are good enough for your routine. If you like travelling around, you can apply one more that is American Express.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2005-12-6 16:48 | 显示全部楼层
坚持回帖不然。。。。。。* y7 b/ o& ^2 Y) `5 C' b3 m
/ b/ ]3 ]- f% v, w. C, a
再不然。。。。。。/ i+ r- f# F! ^5 g2 @1 y
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2005-12-8 12:30 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
我觉得不会太多吧    我有五张卡    可是每张都在用啊   付房租都用信用卡了
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2005-12-16 10:30 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
American Express是什么?海版?请教!
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2005-12-16 11:19 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 linda 于 2005-12-16 09:30 发表
- b0 F+ n( a* O$ XAmerican Express是什么?海版?请教!

* j& u8 m7 L1 E4 g
; a. O) n; a* R* Q. L: e信用卡种类之一。与visa,mastercard类似。
鲜花(48) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2005-12-16 11:35 | 显示全部楼层
扔,扔,扔!
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2005-12-22 11:53 | 显示全部楼层
同言同羽 置业良晨
agree with edchinese that you shouldn't cancel your card if you have plan to apply loans. however the reason is a little different:6 e: ^' n/ n0 E  q/ a0 B
the fact is, there is one thing called credit score that everyone of us, and it is calculated by credit bureau. the formula to calculate credit score is very complicated however one of the factor is your open credit line, means how much credit line you have in total and how much of it is being used. usually the higher the open credit line the higher the credit score, and the higher credit score the cheaper the load you can get (means lower interest rate).
/ h) A0 S( Z$ Xso if you now have say 5 credit card with average credit limit to be 5000 dollars, then your total availabe credit is 25K, then there is 2000 dollars is being used then your open credit line is 23K, however if you closed two of those card, then suddenly your open credit line will drop to 13K, that alone may bring down your credit score by 10 or 20 points.
% C7 {1 n2 k* K! bof course it is not saying the more card you have is better, becasue there is another factor in the credit score calculation that balance that, that is your debit ratio, which means how much credit limit do you have and what is the percentage it is compare to your income. one general rule of thumb for the bank to decide to approve a big loan or not is your debit ratio can not exceed 40% of your gross income.
5 u( O2 h( d& ]) Y; Kfor example, if your gross monthly income (before tax) is $5000, then 40% of it is $2000. then all your outstanding loan's monthly payment can not exceed $2000. your outstanding loans means your mortgage, car loan, credit card monthly minimum due etc.
理袁律师事务所
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-6-14 02:37 , Processed in 0.247060 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On, APC On.