请问注册一个小型公司,应该申请GST吗?

[复制链接]
鲜花(5) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2005-12-21 21:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
一个朋友想注册一个咨询服务类小公司,预计年销售额在3万以下,是否应该申请退税,有何利弊?另外,在报税方面,哪些情况可以合理避税?谢谢解答。
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2005-12-22 11:37 | 显示全部楼层
if the revenue is below 30K, then you don't have to register for GST, however if the revenue above that then you must regsiter for GST.
  O5 ?, {# ~/ h0 lif your friend register a corporation, then it will only be taxed on income (or profit), not the revenue. that means say the company have 29K in revenue, then after all the deduction, includeing salary, business expense, you may have 500 dollar left, so that 500 is considered the company's income, and the company will pay 15% on that 500 for tax.) r& {( @4 f, h4 X4 }, O; {5 J
in terms of tax deduction, the general rule is anything business related is deductable, things like if he rent a office from some one (includeing from himself), or he drives his car for business purpose, or he is entertaining his client (lunches, dinner etc), any travel expense, any office equipment etc, salaries he paid to himself, or his employee, any benefit the company paid to the employee etc. the list can goes on and on, as long as the item he declared is business related.$ w5 @1 p. g1 W. E' Q- F1 p

8 \9 \; s% @2 I% ?6 V9 f+ i' i  dI am not sure what you mean by "是否应该申请退税", it doesn't matter the company has profit or not, just as individual, the company have to file tax return every year.! ^- L6 O5 S2 F, F

! L0 d8 A% b3 c. J9 o; afor more detail, it is better to contact an accountant.
4 w4 r2 v. Y( `3 e/ c; q; n& S0 _) @& N& s4 L" ?* d8 b4 @: N
hope this helps.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-6-3 04:39 , Processed in 0.119213 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APC On.