[复制链接]
鲜花(10) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-8-27 09:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
本帖最后由 东北老农民 于 2009-8-27 10:23 编辑 ' U- s* w5 f( @2 H/ p5 j
5 y, e+ _: n; ~. k" K
Closing Date: 09/01/2009 Location: Fort McMurray, Full-Time
7 i  ?- a: ]' p* zJob Duties / Responsibilities/ G# M$ J" d' r5 v  C9 J( ^+ z
• Supports company environmental, health, safety, security practices and policies.
  B) b; `+ S/ ?: s7 L2 k• Is compliant with Nexen corporate policies on integrity, ethics and drug / alcohol., A( ~  A7 ?- e
• Ensures that health and safety standards are achieved and maintained by the warehouse team.
( X8 ?+ D! w, s8 O' }8 b5 `& p• Is participating member of the Material Management/Warehouse Team that receives an
3 L3 y* Z$ y: Sdistributes material and tools in a timely and cost-effective manner. ' r; H9 L  X# y
• Ensures that the right goods, in right quantities, in the right condition, are delivered to the right7 c0 J9 d' Q) d  A! \
place (person), at the right time, for the right cost.
9 u7 y6 z3 W0 {4 Q: N• Preserves materials. 3 a8 W) u  Y/ R; G$ @) V, K5 K9 U
• Reports to the warehouse supervisor who is responsible for the to day operating activities within the warehouse.
& C# n! {( a! d5 a1 |4 n• Participates in special projects and continues improvement initiatives. $ B6 ~% e! r- @( o3 u
• Receipts of goods to ensure quality and correctness In vendor shipments.
5 G4 \5 q0 I% R  k. J! Z• Complete all shipping and receiving records for incoming and outgoing consignments of goods including T.D.G. 9 o( u8 \+ d( P% k4 W/ ]
• Ensures materials are inspected and received into inventory, issues materials on an ad hoc basis to end users.
$ I, R% w6 k: f: f; l• Hands out material and ensure quality and correctness of goods.
' ]1 I/ j- X2 G• Maintains accurate inventory records to optimize material inventory. 6 A: d9 V2 ]* |( r) t* Y
• Manages bar code labeling process and ensures all materials received are issued a bar code label.6 @6 [9 z& F) I6 F# u" H
• Conducts warehouse and yard activities to ensure that all materials received or issued have documentation and that this documentation properly processed within company SAP system.
! y# M0 V$ ?- z: p• Reports of shortages, damages and deficiencies in timely manner. , g3 e2 m5 z; [/ G$ i/ a5 T
• Works together with other warehouse team members , planners, maintenance team, vendors and transportation companies to assure that materials at site meet timelines and schedules.
- {6 I3 h! f& _  c9 j1 @) E$ Y• Runs SAP reservation orders and picks and stages materials for pick-up by end user.
4 u6 q/ i  s" H2 C• Provides SAP transactional support to end users as required.
0 p# G' Q  B" H7 D• Arranges for SAP to Plant transfers as identified by the re-order report.7 R( J$ G# b2 w. Q: u- [
• Reconciles and resolves inventory transaction variances in SAP." p# G) g- A) {, d5 t4 m
• Forwards Material Master Description variances to Inventory Control coordinator in Calgary for
/ {8 N5 U4 w  K/ eresolution.; p- A7 G  S9 D" K! o6 L( ]
• Identifies material standardization opportunities and proposes changes with end user.1 L( B. k* H* ~( }2 ]
• Ensures documentation is completed for processing repair and return materials.
7 d( n) L) S+ V0 {0 w• Manages the issue and return of tools from the Tool Crib.
! N- w9 Q2 g5 R' V' E# l* [/ x• Inspects tools returned to Tool Crib, sends tools out for repair or initiates replacement for tools that are not in good working order.
$ w/ `0 n7 p4 p2 G% n9 V• Is familiar with MSDS standards for handling of hazardous products.
. U% ~/ I- R8 I• Ensures all issue counter transactions are completed in a timely and accurate manner & l6 Y8 H4 _) O! V5 S  I
• Establishes and maintain cooperative, respectful and effective relationships with those contacted in the course of work. (Various Site Team and Groups).
. a+ u4 |, i# g/ r) {2 {• Acts as a first line of contact for expediting delivery of goods.
' }) N3 e; M& a" W) t• Ensures that all items are stored safely, accurately and securely.* P+ [; k1 N* Y' Z) x% m/ k) S: `) A
• Assists warehouse supervisor as required in review of MRP re-order reports for inventory replenishment / g0 F- d% G1 c" C4 b- t0 k3 K: F& U% Q
• Manages schedules, deadlines and accountabilities as assigned. 4 t4 L; w# J/ R1 `
• Assists in inventory analysis process, in the performance of audits, cycle counting and stock checking of inventory.. W2 n) S" q* P' [
• Has ability to rotate within all Warehouse Positions as required. Provide support (training, practices and procedures) to the warehouse team members.
1 W. d& k5 n8 _7 ]% O6 m/ R• Aids in the facilitation of process streamlining and implementation of effective material management solutions.
9 n" f* H! X! P  Y  C• Performs other Assignments or Project work as required.
: |, Q& o- H. y: e/ d' J/ ~
8 L9 @" S2 M, D: {; ]& }9 i9 g8 i* W5 s1 {5 j+ L
Education / Experience
9 Q: b# i: D  G9 {; ?• Grade 12 / GED. , u$ S& t% U5 a1 H
• Must have working knowledge of SAP Material Management module, MS Word & Excel.
& D) i0 e" V! @# L$ X1 @9 d• Excellent Interpersonal communication skills, verbal and written.
! |  R; t, [7 B% |/ C6 {7 A% f• Warehouseman¿s trades certification an asset. ! \" P/ t+ l* k/ g: n
• Oil and Gas material experience an asset.
- T; v+ Q; ~, [8 s! S$ V) u& \• MSDS, TDG, WHIMS training is required.
% J/ Q# v& y: M, O- A+ V+ |• 2-5 years warehousing and materials experience preferably in the Oil and Gas industry.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-6-10 20:50 , Processed in 0.140836 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.