 鲜花( 1)  鸡蛋( 0)
|
当我说我是基督徒时
# L2 G7 O$ y8 C6 p) C
; I5 {, b& F0 C% VWhen I say..."I am a Christian" 当我说我是基督徒时
5 o* ?, q; n0 |4 z% AI'm not shouting "I am saved" 我并不是在叫喊着「我是得救的」
I8 g4 x }1 tI'm whispering "I get lost!" 而是在低声的说「我曾经迷失过,3 t, u: [) |+ ~
"That is why I chose this way."" 所以我选择了这条路」
0 K' R! D" Z' S$ m: `8 E% j! H" g+ t" g0 |0 y+ i( \/ ~, H
When I say..."I am a Christian" 当我说我是基督徒时,
, g# m0 q" J- CI don't speak of this with pride. 并不是因为我觉得比你高一等7 L; A3 y8 ?: Q2 f8 {) y5 h% R
I'm confessing that I stumble 而是承认我一直在蹒跚而行
( _" D. s+ J2 ^+ P8 g6 ?and need someone to be my guide. 所以我需要一位生命中的向导
# k$ Z' r! |7 Y- Q9 N, s4 P
" k7 p& J! D. K- H9 U* \When I say..."I am a Christian" 当我说我是基督徒时* f* L M, G3 e9 q
I'm not trying to be strong. 我并不是在显示自己很强壮
4 H$ h* L- G% }6 z5 Q2 a. t" ?I'm professing that I'm weak 而是在承认自己的软弱
' D# b, k) P) [2 l1 I6 h W" ^and pray for strength to carryon. 并祈祷寻求继续前进的力量
' m' H5 I; O- n; r' j7 r7 D1 [. G# O5 g' y* C, h- o% b
When I say..."I am a Christian" 当我说我是基督徒时
_- Z2 B" o1 e/ ?5 P- o/ |I'm not bragging of success. 我并不是在吹嘘我的成功7 l: P, Q2 f g$ F& N: k3 \, v, A
I'm admitting I have failed 而是在承认自己的失败
% _( Z) e' W% N) U2 z3 V6 nand cannot ever pay the debt. 并且没有能力偿还所背负的债
/ Q; o; v" V; u; J2 N5 }8 V, ~3 `, Y- }$ ~4 [
When I say..."I am a Christian" 当我说我是基督徒时
9 M8 v+ x' p8 H# c6 OI'm not claiming to be perfect, 我并不是在自我宣称我是完美的
: b/ g T$ v6 m5 `5 Kmy flaws are too visible 而是让你看到我生命中的瑕疵是这么的明显
+ O( ~; r/ |: R. h% ubut God believes I'm worth it. 但主相信我是有价值的
1 o; S4 A# j( t. `5 {7 W$ A4 l
# W/ O! K- i9 G& A; MWhen I say..."I am a Christian" 当我说我是基督徒时
1 C8 }/ w% G8 @I still feel the sting of pain 我还是会感到痛如针剌
# C* x* k, `6 kI have my share of heartaches 但我有主来分担我的心痛
2 w$ z) ^/ |# c* X7 h5 ~$ o' Y& Rwhich is why I seek His name. 所以我会继续寻求祂的名4 j7 |* Y+ U$ H4 Q; ?; S1 Y) x* v
* A# @: ^! U1 WWhen I say..."I am a Christian" 当我说我是基督徒时
0 W% p& J, a+ I* F: K* KI do not wish to judge. 我并不是在评价你
9 k8 Z$ z1 J. t1 O# O' J; R rI have no authority. 因为我没有那样的权柄& k3 q4 A. e9 e. {1 f; B& P
I only know I'm loved. 我只知道我是被爱着的。 |
|