找回密码
 注册
查看: 1920|回复: 3

[求职信息] 管道工程师求职!

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-5-3 22:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
大家好,我现在工作在国内一家工程设计公司,piping designer.想应聘海外工作机会我应该怎么样做呢?
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-5-4 19:21 | 显示全部楼层
到卡家里网上找,中国人来自洛阳院,化八院等等以及来后改行做的在五大工程公司做管道设计的占半壁江山。
% w: J3 j2 V& R( U0 _7 `www.mikelaing.com
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-5-17 09:53 | 显示全部楼层

Bright future for piping engineer In Alberta

The piping job is a bit different from similar job in China. As I know, in CHina, piping engineer work as 3D designer and engineer as the same time in most companies. However, In Canada, piping engineers are for engineering work only,such spec, LDT and stress, but piping designers work for the 3d model design and layout dwg. Therefore, you should position yourself what you want to do here, designer ro engineer. The salary (or wage) are quite similar anyway to both jobs. Some senior piping designers are make even higher than piping engineer.
; V6 {# F1 L# [% G, ]. e; H8 U1. If you want work as piping designer in engineering company, most common softwares are, Autoplant and Samrtplant. If you have 10year+ experience with certain communication skill, I am sure you can find a job very soon. Actually, you can start looking for job right now. If you are luck enough, you may find a job, before you come here.( z- B/ x$ \5 w1 s
2. If you want to be piping engineer, may more difficult for new commer, you have to have a good knowlege of ASME B31 and B16 series codes and related API codes. Most importantly, you can talk and work with English environment. You need to apply for a local engineering certificate, APEGGA in ALberta. It is bit hard, but some people make it succeed.  ( U0 c4 _8 G& A
Good luck.Hope the above is helpful.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-5-25 12:21 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
原帖由 waterfruit 于 2008-5-4 20:21 发表
* }+ {7 v0 T# I, w( B3 g- n到卡家里网上找,中国人来自洛阳院,化八院等等以及来后改行做的在五大工程公司做管道设计的占半壁江山。. ?# ^& B9 h2 v
www.mikelaing.com

; _: v# O: r$ T+ U% v8 P- e0 bthanks for the info.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-16 15:20 , Processed in 0.161130 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On, APC On.