[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-5-21 15:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
有意者,请站内留条。非猎头职位。帮助内部推荐。
. V. T9 u! }7 O2 q, n6 `. b% {* [$ g; [, {1 n- C6 f: c
Senior Accountant - Edmonton
6 B. D% v4 D5 c$ J0 TFull time - Regular- G& r" N" Q- S4 M

' \! V" A( o- ZPerforms assigned accounting tasks accurately for revenue and receivables, inventory, SG&A accounts9 R6 @. W: B+ [
for operating units in Business Services or Managed Services. Performs financial analysis of assigned: t* \7 M9 d5 }' Y- Q
accounts or business segment and determines reasons for significant variances.
0 n1 _8 m4 P. r& M- ^Also, documents accounting processes, adheres to documented processes and related key controls,
' v; _3 A+ h- Y( y, [and assists with compliance testing for Sarbanes-Oxley certification.
0 w" u7 c8 U) V
7 @' d* |! j& h7 D* V4 O5 |5 RJOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
6 }+ V% E) l) {# S" s( ~' Z
4 B: r, T! O* I5 V6 u0 ]/ u: V$ x0 d; z• Knowledgeable in accounting rules for revenue recognition, sales-type leases, operating rentals, accrual accounting, asset accounting and related company policies and procedures, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, and FASB Statements and Statements of Position.
, d( s& @5 s1 @9 Q7 E• Performs accounting tasks for revenue and receivables, inventory, SG&A costs, assets, liabilities and reserves accurately and timely for assigned accounting function or business units. Reconciles subsystem to the general ledger and resolves “out-of-balances” during accounting close. Performs trend analysis of balance sheet accounts and manages close checklist to identify and correct any accounting or transaction errors during accounting close.8 k/ f4 C0 S# t* n: Y
• Reconciles assigned balance sheet accounts by designated workday and according to company policy, and ensures reconciling items are properly supported and resolved in a timely manner. Must be knowledgeable of system functionality and transaction processes to detect any accounting data anomalies, data corruption, or invalid data. Researches any data anomalies to source, quantifies data problems and summarizes findings to management in a timely manner.
/ x' c, m) q' P6 p% w' H) {• Prepares ad hoc data compilations of financial data for key accounts or business unit costs to determine reasons for significant changes. Also performs follow-up research on management inquiries of significant variances in assigned accounts or accounting function.
6 r( W- t7 S) c2 Z, V• Adheres to company policies in the performance of all assigned accounting tasks and financial analysis and assists with implementing internal controls to meet Sarbanes-Oxley requirements by:
" I4 j, c8 a! B3 {& a* I1. Implements standard processes for accounting policy and procedures, monthly accounting tasks, and journal entry protocols., M% p; y2 V* @( e
2. Addresses audit comments to ensure the management action corrects the root cause of the accounting deficiency noted in the audit and prevents repeat occurrences.2 Q8 h. r6 D; z; h9 X
3. Documents accounting processes, assists in compliance testing, and resolves internal control gaps to meet control environment requirements for Sarbanes-Oxley certification.7 J% U, y. [: K
• Provides internal and external auditors with requested client assistance items including: business process flow, financial process documentation, balance sheet account reconciliations, and supplemental financial schedules for quarterly reviews and year-end audits.
; d( N0 [$ }  t1 m4 M; m( w• Provides support, guidance and back up to other team members.  x( E/ g1 [* F; j
• Performs other duties as assigned.  u/ G" y2 v1 `2 J- c& ?. A

0 {& X* l  o0 u) V7 j4 A) Y
1 j$ G6 e8 C0 s5 \" j+ l: L3 yQUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
1 y# k0 A$ s: u9 b- J5 `1 N, l- _, q0 e  q
0 v' W2 [2 n- t" ~: _9 D
• Accounting designation (CA, CMA or CGA) or near completion with relative experience.6 N& I* p) y, R0 u% W. I" T& y
• Accounting experience – 4 plus years preferred
9 B0 [5 h2 r0 a2 {4 Z6 D• MS Office Proficiency required) w3 Q7 m. R2 O9 x: h( n- Q/ k

" s. Y: a: w+ O2 |5 a
/ I, o  J: l$ S1 qKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
0 ^7 H6 k3 J9 e/ J7 _/ g# Z
* E# P& t" f+ E1 p1 Z• Must possess “Forward Thinking” and be able to support efforts toward a desired future state.. A3 M1 _7 B6 H. ?8 N* `  L
• Must be able to communicate technical accounting literature, financial system specifications, business processes and control points, internal control procedures, and company strategy to accounting personnel and internal customers.# G0 I1 |% w9 z4 h2 y5 T7 k
• Must be able to comprehend company processes, system functionality, and apply accounting and business knowledge, and mathematical concepts in analysis and resolution of financial problems.6 E6 y9 p! u% g+ P! G- w
• Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office applications4 _- Y7 J: M3 G! E
• Must be able to manage multiple tasks, receive guidance and work independently, identify key objectives, be action-oriented, achieve project results, and display ethics and values in all actions.
0 ]* c, c/ ]) m9 K4 O1 u1 G# M/ u5 }; `6 n% Y2 y
Compensation6 E% @4 O# k5 d  L- H# ~
Around $50000 depending on qualification and performance" u5 k) O. Y3 S: N5 v/ s
Other fringe benefits: medical, dental, education and etc.6 G# i; [2 q  `  |! I8 n

6 o* h# s" v; _[ 本帖最后由 knptmug 于 2008-5-21 17:13 编辑 ]
理袁律师事务所
鲜花(64) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-5-21 16:52 | 显示全部楼层
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-5-21 22:01 | 显示全部楼层

不错

顶一下先......
鲜花(168) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-5-22 10:38 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
大型搬家
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-5-22 11:20 | 显示全部楼层

can you tell salary range?

thanks
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-22 12:20 | 显示全部楼层
> $50,000, 其他福利, medical, dental, RRSP, external training and etc
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-6-3 19:27 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
都senior 才5万, 怎么活啊?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-29 10:33 , Processed in 0.231461 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On, APC On.