埃德蒙顿华人社区-Edmonton China

找回密码
 注册
查看: 2087|回复: 5

[招聘信息] AAISA 招聘全职Coordinator(工作地点在Calgary)

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-6-2 09:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
AAISA Coordinator-Policy/Communications/Research
: X2 D! d! O+ H% M+ r. s, P# l# o  U6 q  w" B
Hours of work:  37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday (Full-time)
" }$ ]4 h  Y& e: qLocation: 120 – 17 Avenue SW, Calgary, Alberta
& a+ M2 i; Q  A* O
& D' B9 h( x) f/ I6 oAAISA Summary:$ A6 ?) U* R0 _5 w) `" e7 W9 m
The Alberta Association of Immigrant Serving Agencies (AAISA) is an umbrella organization comprised of twenty immigrant-serving agencies in eight communities across Alberta.  Its mandate is to provide an association by and through which the members can work towards addressing the needs of immigrants, the agencies that serve them and the larger community, which welcomes them.  
) k. W/ ]( h7 `- D/ t4 }' ~+ s4 }5 D% E6 P9 ^( z) t6 _* \
The Coordinator is responsible for coordinating projects undertaken by AAISA and for implementing decisions taken by the AAISA Board of Directors
% Q* ?: N! K1 P4 L9 I4 f
2 L7 ?7 i1 e* KIt is a dynamic, rewarding, and challenging role, offering a range of experiences for those interested in an engaging career within the non-profit sector.
7 _* s8 B, |8 E2 K3 ~2 e
: g6 D* }% e/ U4 cPROJECT RESPONSIBILITIES+ B+ f6 ?2 p8 s" p; Q8 ]

1 b# Q& ]+ m0 ?: A! d/ D/ |1 ~8 f# JCommunications Project- i' Z' n( }9 h- R. B+ w2 D
•        Coordinate the development, implementation, and evaluation of AAISA’s communications program
+ \% _* E) h- I- q2 j•        Work with the Communication Committee to identify trends and issues and determine strategies for AAISA communications
8 t: u6 G6 q$ T) g. b/ ~•        Facilitate and Coordinate the work of the Communications Committee
: i; R( W% i: Z) R# H•        Prepare funding proposals and reports, with Committee direction.9 w! z0 W" t7 j2 U* n, c
•        Facilitate communications within the AAISA member agencies and between AAISA and other stakeholders
$ Z1 ]; g% S) D1 w9 U•        Identify opportunities to the Communications Committee, as they arise, for AAISA involvement or response" c. I; P! f7 M) X3 v* Q, S: V
•        Maintain and oversee communications project consultant contracts
  I, ?  B# |1 H# _9 a* v•        Prepare speeches, news/media releases, brochures, audio-visuals, advertisements, reports, articles, newsletters and websites for defined audiences, as directed by the Communications Committee0 ^/ F6 ~) |2 i: Q& b2 N5 h& H0 k6 g
•        Maintain AAISA web site
) X# Q6 d2 x( X : m: f7 _( Z' t& U
Research Project' y" r4 I0 U' c
•        In consultation with the Research Committee, determine research agenda for 2009-11 and develop partnerships with appropriate research bodies9 z  d9 C7 w5 `% A# @& c# k9 t" ]) B
•        Maintain and oversee project consultant/partnership contracts) |: \$ |1 E2 Q2 O# x
•        Facilitate and coordinate the work of the research committee+ q5 v5 [; K! q$ I# v
•        Network with other organizations doing work that is relevant to AAISA programming and research/ a, m! p2 U; M1 g9 e( @
•        Keep abreast of current issues in settlement and integration in Alberta( ~* A2 b4 O; U0 y( c
Policy Project5 f- a" n4 o, [- i% m% N
•        Facilitate and coordinate work of Policy Committee. @, ]3 D9 ~& [' d/ G) I7 g
•        Maintain and oversee project consultant/partnership contracts.! U7 _" Q: d4 Z; m" n2 a, t6 v
•        Work with Policy Committee to address and update internal AAISA policies and procedures.
* c' I8 F. x% `( _% a0 J8 u- D( D/ h: s" R: O$ y) g
Other Coordinator duties:5 g4 y. D- P6 V( R
•        Participate in the initial planning of the 2009 AAISA Conference
4 r9 {; a1 ~; C( ]) x•        Work with stakeholders to facilitate the process of securing adequate space for AAISA and address current space arrangements.* X/ r( S5 ^/ X; @+ ^3 J+ a+ W. T
•        Preparation of correspondence and proposals as directed by the AAISA Chair: D* h) F1 d% _8 x5 _
•        Assist AAISA Coordinator (Operations) as workloads demand. # y4 t. v" ^9 Q& H- ~

) C; d- u; c. G# [/ iQUALIFICATIONS1 [9 Y4 [% h  c

/ Z; d# X; c$ A9 X2 L•        Post-secondary education in a related field. - n1 ^4 i0 U& n' P0 a, T
•        Senior project management experience, especially experience managing complex inter-agency projects
% O' G7 }2 M6 k•        Knowledge of/experience within the immigrant-serving sector or non-profit sector
2 b' E& z+ q1 K" M, Z* |8 u. T6 @& W•        Excellent organizational skills5 L; l; z9 b# l8 [/ E& Q6 Z) ^  ]+ e
•        Ability to exercise good judgment and flexibility when working with shifting priorities and timelines
. j% U; g! M. x; H•        Strong knowledge of computer applications. " L9 @% D0 O0 g- b
•        Experience planning and working with budgets- l- S9 h- P, c5 c1 G- _
•        Ability and enjoyment for working independently with minimum supervision.
+ o: ?- p/ C0 ?9 x•        Excellent oral and written communication skills* I* f$ L5 ~* ]# v- A1 u/ Q8 R
•        Website development skills an asset.: X% S& J- b' |; F6 _& P
•        Ability to speak French an asset, Q8 z! ]: n& l, V. f/ U
•        Class 5 driver’s license and access to automobile required. Some provincial travel required.3 Z# I3 {# D- H8 ~* W  v7 s6 H

* p; Z$ n, M3 W0 MPlease send resume in confidence to:
8 N/ I9 ]6 v; w8 p/ p7 B4 r# k9 W* w- l; I% k# T/ _
Alberta Association of Immigrant Serving Agencies
3 g) }( g! ?: T1 VAttention:  AAISA Hiring Committee1 k, Q& D# {  P* @7 N
Mail:  3rd Floor, 120 – 17 Avenue SW, Calgary, Alberta  T2S 2T2
0 i0 e2 o  [' C( r$ z5 xE-mail:  contact@aaisa.ca
$ q1 L# Y% v6 z6 p" o# H$ @( l- _Fax:  (403) 262-2033
9 g( p9 ]0 z7 O# |: _: B) ZPhone: (403) 290-5758
: [7 X8 M- u# X, r# M/ K
1 V2 N8 p  `+ [Position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-6-2 21:07 | 显示全部楼层
鲜花(122) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-6-3 23:45 | 显示全部楼层
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-6-6 19:19 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
•        Class 5 driver’s license and access to automobile required. Some provincial travel required.
& V$ [% o' p, d* V! v$ p. e我没有!!!!!!!!郁闷!!!!!!!!!!!
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-6-7 20:15 | 显示全部楼层
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-6-7 21:25 | 显示全部楼层

回复 楼主 的帖子

要求不太具体(不过加拿大喜欢这样的模糊)。有点怕申请这样的职位。
大型搬家
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-29 10:07 , Processed in 0.227797 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On, APC On.