查看: 1794|回复: 1

[招聘信息] User-Interface Developer

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-6-5 08:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
User-Interface Developer  g  F- z( H! ]! ~& l5 h& ]6 S
Job Summary% d# M( K" ^) z
DataGardens Inc., a dynamic young startup company based in Edmonton, sells software systems that enable data centres to be virtualized across the wide area network. Our product makes extensive use of virtualization capabilities offered by leading vendors in the market.
3 {% Z) J2 U- E3 M2 ^/ f+ A
+ K+ Q- J0 @7 f$ `+ k3 uDataGardens seeks an experienced User-Interface Designer for designing and developing the user-interface of our product. The candidate should have demonstrated experience in visual/interaction design, user-centered design principles, user research and analysis, usability testing and code development.
/ c: o3 m: ^5 ^/ U0 L/ ?. D: o& Y- t9 t' d
Responsibilities will include:
8 t& O9 D- R6 L0 U: M·        Work directly with stakeholders and product management to help determine customer needs and solve business problems related to User Experience.3 J+ G( ~1 n/ X
·        Define, develop and document business requirements and/or process flows to ensure client needs are captured and delivered.  
4 R" T9 t; `5 _8 q: g) H·        Create User Research, UX definition deliverables including
" e- i% O9 B4 ?& H  L: R4 N* u•        Research plans and user analysis
# D& F- k% x# ^8 G* I•        Findings/recommendation reports
, x. S4 x& }3 M1 G6 Q•        Prototyping by developing wireframes, simple interactive screens, etc.
/ @5 {7 @" K, u! p" F" w* ]% N) Y·        Develop the UI once the design has been finalized. Partner with other members of the development team to ensure smooth integration of the UI component with back-end technologies.: \) T1 k' ]3 h$ q! H* i
·        Develop effective information and navigation architectures to promote user’s ability to navigate and find needed functionality. Ensure room for growth as applications of our product are expanded. ( J# x* R: q! E
Requirements " ~3 y) t, o6 ]/ w
Technical: r. m+ E7 a1 g
·        Proficiency in User Centered Design methodologies. Skilled at converting designs into usable interfaces.
; r6 ^$ Z  d  c1 U# ]6 r·        Experience of developing prototypes, interface flows and storyboards.6 i7 o/ l9 h0 ^; T- M
·        Understanding of VMware, iSCSI and storage technologies like RAID, replication, snapshot, etc is desirable.
% r! C' ?# B& o, e; t: l* g5 c  b3 v: T  ]; J, U$ ?. D( a+ U2 }
Soft Skills5 h3 R3 ^# @" k( Z2 c6 r5 ]1 {& p
·        Should be team player with strong interpersonal skills.
& k: D$ ?$ Q9 k6 R# ?·        Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in order to interact effectively with management and technical teams. 9 D8 f. s5 i4 y$ L* e

a" [, z# @1 J$ J# F. U. xQualifications
& i- j5 o% t$ A7 L2 F5 R2 e* j( |1 s·        Degree in human-computer interaction, computing science, cognitive science, interactive multimedia or related discipline. & ~. i, H9 i& a5 ^0 N
·        2-3 years of industrial experience in designing and developing usable interfaces.3 M6 R/ L4 E& e) r

: j  ^( Y% B1 t  c% }  YInterested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to info@datagardens.com. If selected for the interview, candidate will need to present a portfolio of work.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-6-7 20:20 | 显示全部楼层
老柳教车
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-29 10:03 , Processed in 0.318669 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, APC On.