埃德蒙顿华人社区-Edmonton China

找回密码
 注册
查看: 1285|回复: 0

[招聘信息] YWCA 招聘Counsellor (Temporary Part-time)

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-6-11 15:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Position: Counsellor / Status: Temporary Part-time 15 hours per week until October 16, 2008 / Program: Counselling Centre / Closing Date: June 16, 08.6 ^3 R& a6 U% u" `6 U
1 P$ h( T& `/ M- N  O) {& X
Qualifications: A minimum of a Masters Degree in Counselling; Registered or provisional status as a counsellor; minimum of (3) years experience as a counsellor is preferred; demonstrated experience in the area of Family Violence, Loss, Transition, Trauma; ability to work from a feminist ideology.
* t# c# ]. g. V% J4 F2 D. ~3 _! u( L  J# S
Job Duties/Responsibilities
% l: U7 G7 X) G6 D, b% z4 S5 w) q# v# }5 E
Administration: Abide by all YWCA Edmonton and Counselling Centre Policies; maintain strict confidentiality of all client, employee/program information; provide input into the evaluation/development of annual goals & objectives for the departmental programs; maintain accurate & timely record keeping;  participate in peer supervision; provide accurate/timely information regarding any changes in professional status.
. u2 _  c  K- {5 k; e: ?( d, |9 |. i. k
Direct Client Services: Conduct interviews with clients, with the objective of developing an effective and appropriate strategy that best meets the clients' needs; conduct the interview in accordance with the program's philosophies of accessibility, respect for multicultural differences and feminist ideology; provide short or long term counselling as contracted by the individual; perform advocacy role as required by clients; conduct post-group interviews to assess and redefine strategy for each client; prepare individual progress/case notes that clearly and concisely document pertinent observations regarding behaviour, affect, significant factors, goals and action plans.  Q/ R% x! e/ O' B7 u  P
+ R% n( X  p9 w$ `3 R2 `
PLUS: communicate any concerns directly to the program manager; comply with all reporting requirements of the Child & Youth Enhancement Act and other legislation; comply with all requirements of the professional code of ethics supervision; assist with interviewing & selecting group facilitators/practicum students; supervision and evaluation of practicum students.
9 Y7 ^. g) I9 T
' k& K& i& R1 i! l6 a$ D. g  P; p6 k! gInternal/External Relations: participate in internal and external training and educational opportunities; act as a liaison with other agencies/professionals in the community; identify areas of concern regarding program issues and procedures, client and staff relations, individual and program goals and objectives. These should be brought to the attention of the program manager.; ^: s/ c/ }* k# t% |& c# }

# n) z( b1 s, l% T( T  B/ oAuthority: The incumbent of this position has the authority to accept or deny access to the program services within the established policies. The incumbent of this position has the authority to recommend procedural changes to the program manager. The incumbent does not have purchasing authority. This position requires constant concentration/attention to detail for extended periods.9 X% u7 t( K/ J+ o

! h% T% `. C$ uTO APPLY - Forward Résumé To:
+ ^$ P' p5 o' E6 y5 X9 \/ ]
/ h. b6 m  R3 J2 qYWCA Edmonton, Counselling Centre
) x. [7 l1 N, AAttn: Laurie O'Shaughnessy, W, N6 f6 `: [. }. f& }. j
#100, 10350 - 124 Street N.W.
8 U6 [3 Q( M8 D0 e. t- s- |Edmonton, Alberta T5N 3V9
+ L) c5 L" A% \' A2 R9 j" u) b; M; G! V1 j3 t- t1 {0 N
E: recruitment@ywcaofedmonton.org( R9 p; F4 u1 z' e. ]! Z. Z
F: 425.7467 / www.ywcaofedmonton.org
/ p/ q1 I+ f' b- \4 ?$ v& Q+ D; A& P! \
Women creating a world of Equality, Opportunity, and Choice
0 g6 O# ~* q1 d& z9 g# V: ^" X$ b. H# a( t7 @/ E
# # #
! W/ d( x) r; q; a7 e1 z  u9 ]  i3 m* ~) B/ l( A
Courtesy: The Community Networks Group ® T: 474.6058 > C: 995.6819  ! `* r0 f- L; Y- y) y
PS. Wish to be removed from our E-LIST? Receiving duplicates? Be kind & let us know. Reply to this e-mail or call the numbers above. Muchas Gracias!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-29 10:32 , Processed in 0.139555 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.