找回密码
 注册
查看: 976|回复: 1

[招聘信息] Social Recreation Coordinator

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-7-2 10:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Would you like to get paid to play games, go to events like the Fringe and the Edmonton Folk Music Festival, host movie nights and parties and work with a great bunch of people who are not shy in showing their appreciation for your work?  Then this is the position for you!      
' z1 T( c9 t/ J) ]! s  T; H* A( \& S! h. q" V9 g: {0 @
PROGRAM:                        Moving Ahead Program (MAP)
' R5 [* @2 Y! q! w9 [, X; p$ s/ b$ @3 M# p$ n9 Q' ^% S9 g
POSITION TITLE:                Social Recreation Coordinator 0.9FTE
, w, m9 x  _* N( k! p: c7 i                                Maternity Leave Coverage to June 23 2009" _+ F: c$ e  H7 t( S" ^& w

b% n, I0 u9 R5 I9 |% F- t. {- `SALARY SCALE:        $31 527- $33 812 with health benefits, vacation days and flex days
  {/ c. `3 Z( y/ @( v8 }$ }/ T7 {7 V5 H2 j2 G; H; U
8 M! |2 t5 _% e+ t$ D
CMHA-ER is seeking a person who loves to have fun, is creative, energetic and enjoys new experiences.  If you are looking for position where your passion for working with adults living with mental illness is combined with the opportunity to lead a variety of recreational activities, CMHA-ER is the employer for you.  Enhance your experience in program planning and evaluation while building on your group leadership skills as you work with a dynamic association that is a national leader in mental health service provision.   " G4 v; L0 ~! B- L/ p: f
: L, M% ?4 T. W9 r: a* C
RESPONSIBILITIES: ( B- @7 q2 r/ L- _  A% s
The Social Recreation Coordinator is responsible for the CLUB and Mindworks programs.   These programs offer recreation activities to adults that encourage and enhance social interactions during the day and one to three evenings a week.  Working collaboratively with the Social Recreation Assistant, program participants and volunteers, the Social Recreation Coordinator plans, facilitates and evaluates recreational programming along with supporting a variety of participant led and driven initiatives.    S+ R1 t1 |( `7 y" o* v
; F7 ?0 ?' m/ o' u
        QUALIFICATIONS# T6 s% C2 Z* b
        The Social Recreation Coordinator enjoys challenges, is organized and adaptable.  The successful candidate has an understanding of the value and importance that social recreation has in the lives of adults living with mental illness.  While working as part of a vibrant multidisciplinary team, the Social Recreation Coordinator is able to work independently and has:
/ |8 i& @. j& x+ i8 Q3 P•        A relevant diploma and /or equivalent combination of education and experience
  V1 e% R" |5 o: i% z: J$ }•        Minimum 2 years experience working with adults with mental illness
2 _) [# ^( N4 ?8 |•        Demonstrated knowledge of mental health, mental illness and recreational resources in Edmonton
9 H& z3 Z6 _# G! e9 i•        Excellent oral and written communication skills
& `2 A3 k) \  I0 c5 [. J•        Effective problem solving skills5 ~1 ?& d8 h" d- B1 k
•        Knowledge and experience in recreation program planning and facilitation 3 a+ i6 b3 v5 E8 O7 @
•        A clear criminal record check  d) I: `  Z7 o+ G- h( g
•        Registration with a professional body if applicable& W. X; I, ^5 L) p' v8 z0 }0 F
& V' K, v" P* Z( b
Please submit resumes to:
, o( K2 L- C) o* ]7 z  Z                        Attn:  Michele Markham   MAP Team Leader
  N' S5 C' J+ P" @' l, M4 f9 U                        #800, 10045 – 111 Street, Edmonton, AB T5K 2M54 v. [* |2 ], u$ W: o% x( H
                        Fax: (780) 482-7498; [# b4 N" ]* ^* a$ N( X! a
+ R9 W- F' F' }" Q0 `! r2 H
                        Email: mmarkham@cmha-edmonton.ab.ca                        
- F6 V* z1 k  {" A) Z; x" N2 T( \: O8 S
Posting open until suitable candidate is found
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-16 13:25 , Processed in 0.174792 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.