注册
查看: 994|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Social Recreation Coordinator

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-7-3 11:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Employment Opportunity / Canadian Mental Health Association - Edmonton
! f  R* ~; ]) w& q% q4 z) R% ]$ JLearn about our community work, visit us online: www.cmha-edmonton.ab.ca- S: h+ f& \2 V  {) O

8 ?4 C9 t# t' P, XProgram: Moving Ahead Program / Position: Social Recreation Coordinator 0.9 FTE - Maternity Leave Coverage to June 23 2009 / Salary Scale: $31. 527- $33. 812 with health benefits, vacation days and flex days / Closing Date: Open until a suitable candidate is found.+ d1 D$ m6 m, [8 c' p% n8 j( G# @

: m' l, ~& m3 `" ]8 nContext: we're seeking a person who loves to have fun, is creative, energetic & enjoys new experiences. If you are looking for position where your passion for working with adults living with mental illness is combined with the opportunity to lead a variety of recreational activities, CMHA-ER is the employer for you.
! L+ h7 G, l5 D' l& g" P. S6 I3 p0 L0 _$ t: t
Enhance your experience in program planning/evaluation while building on your group leadership skills as you work with a dynamic association that is a national leader in mental health service provision.4 H! J+ B. |7 g* N

$ F5 V. t" O8 WResponsibilities: position is responsible for the CLUB & MindWorks programs. These programs offer recreation activities to adults that encourage/enhance social interactions during the day and one to three evenings a week. Working collaboratively with the Social Recreation Assistant, program participants and volunteers, the Social Recreation Coordinator plans, facilitates and evaluates recreational programming along with supporting a variety of participant led and driven initiatives.  2 Q; q+ R1 G) C/ e4 n: T; h
, Q+ n: I/ G8 l& n
Qualifications: you enjoy challenges, are organized/adaptable. The successful candidate has an understanding of the value/importance that social recreation has in the lives of adults living with mental illness. While working as part of a vibrant multidisciplinary team, the Social Recreation Coordinator is able to work independently.  
! _: |6 z( {( [& K0 k9 `( i
1 X7 C( a# x7 X6 g. g/ m- BDesired qualifications include: relevant diploma and/or equivalent combination of education/experience; minimum 2 years experience working with adults with mental illness; demonstrated knowledge of mental health/illness & recreational resources in Edmonton.% Z4 M+ J& ^2 e
/ I% Q6 K/ G9 c/ E( G
PLUS: excellent oral/written communication skills; effective problem solving skills; knowledge & experience in recreation program planning & facilitation; a clear criminal record check; registration with a professional body if applicable.! c" I$ N9 S* s0 t+ r8 P

& ?& ]: N8 x9 I1 j" MTO APPLY - Please submit CV in confidence to:
& H/ ]- p: N! _# Z' k* K5 ^/ Y. N" E+ z7 i. W' L; L" A
Michele Markham, MAP Team Leader
7 |* B0 w4 s8 x  ?Suite #800, 10045 - 111 Street, Edmonton, AB T5K 2M5
1 r  O! v& y+ L; iF: (780) 482.7498 / E: mmarkham@cmha-edmonton.ab.ca
2 ]7 N4 \2 \3 E  e( C. w' }. e/ o  O/ s$ S0 @
# # #( E; A( j: W: x  C/ Z& p5 f% x

. T( e8 x2 b7 z3 dCourtesy: The Community Networks Group ® T: 474.6058 > C: 995.6819  - [& o1 a% K1 u, n( H
PS. Wish to be removed from our E-LIST? Receiving duplicates? Be kind & let us know. Reply to this e-mail or call the numbers above. Muchas Gracias!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-6-5 23:52 , Processed in 0.190038 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.