找回密码
 注册
查看: 993|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Social Recreation Coordinator

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-7-3 11:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Employment Opportunity / Canadian Mental Health Association - Edmonton ; }5 P* _( v2 |! e' o" u
Learn about our community work, visit us online: www.cmha-edmonton.ab.ca
" R% B; R+ l. }* K$ p& f0 X9 B- }1 S. L1 ]3 P
Program: Moving Ahead Program / Position: Social Recreation Coordinator 0.9 FTE - Maternity Leave Coverage to June 23 2009 / Salary Scale: $31. 527- $33. 812 with health benefits, vacation days and flex days / Closing Date: Open until a suitable candidate is found." U& l( @2 a' f7 `
+ e7 C  \6 c6 ~% V9 q! c
Context: we're seeking a person who loves to have fun, is creative, energetic & enjoys new experiences. If you are looking for position where your passion for working with adults living with mental illness is combined with the opportunity to lead a variety of recreational activities, CMHA-ER is the employer for you.
6 g: t8 J" I) w  M3 N
6 E8 P: D9 m# g0 f' ?9 S: NEnhance your experience in program planning/evaluation while building on your group leadership skills as you work with a dynamic association that is a national leader in mental health service provision.9 q" r2 r- T2 q

! L; J9 ?6 D! VResponsibilities: position is responsible for the CLUB & MindWorks programs. These programs offer recreation activities to adults that encourage/enhance social interactions during the day and one to three evenings a week. Working collaboratively with the Social Recreation Assistant, program participants and volunteers, the Social Recreation Coordinator plans, facilitates and evaluates recreational programming along with supporting a variety of participant led and driven initiatives.  ; j; |0 m! M4 L2 a: K7 w1 v
- }* ?+ ]4 C, D. |# c
Qualifications: you enjoy challenges, are organized/adaptable. The successful candidate has an understanding of the value/importance that social recreation has in the lives of adults living with mental illness. While working as part of a vibrant multidisciplinary team, the Social Recreation Coordinator is able to work independently.  
3 D& l# {5 S1 E* q4 y$ _: z
8 Y+ ~8 _& b( p. I7 O6 uDesired qualifications include: relevant diploma and/or equivalent combination of education/experience; minimum 2 years experience working with adults with mental illness; demonstrated knowledge of mental health/illness & recreational resources in Edmonton.; G/ K# R" s: b* ^$ R; c3 y4 q
9 l& ?0 e- W$ N
PLUS: excellent oral/written communication skills; effective problem solving skills; knowledge & experience in recreation program planning & facilitation; a clear criminal record check; registration with a professional body if applicable.
' c; g) u) H, @( I/ \; ^# G% X  E( K8 E5 E" Y3 w1 k
TO APPLY - Please submit CV in confidence to:
( w- J/ L4 F+ Y6 i9 H5 p7 O, U* |5 {2 q4 N4 i9 ~; s
Michele Markham, MAP Team Leader : Z3 I. d/ w& r1 V% j2 P, o  B
Suite #800, 10045 - 111 Street, Edmonton, AB T5K 2M5% {. W) n) C, X# `: W& k+ ]3 }
F: (780) 482.7498 / E: mmarkham@cmha-edmonton.ab.ca
0 F' q9 m) ]0 J' s; F6 T6 h" P4 q0 ?4 P' ^+ M3 |
# # #
+ y* b" @; d7 P) c9 Y7 s0 W( y! H* t& `  u. f2 ?( x
Courtesy: The Community Networks Group ® T: 474.6058 > C: 995.6819  
, n" c) k+ R1 D7 g$ [PS. Wish to be removed from our E-LIST? Receiving duplicates? Be kind & let us know. Reply to this e-mail or call the numbers above. Muchas Gracias!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-16 09:19 , Processed in 0.213429 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.