找回密码
 注册
查看: 1095|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Administrative Support, Receptionist

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-10-3 11:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
We are accepting applications for Administrative Support, Receptionist to assist the Office Coordinator in providing overall support to the Executive Director, the mentors and the brokers. We are seeking a person with excellent interpersonal and communication skills who is comfortable working in a culturally diverse and busy environment.
7 F  n+ V3 ?9 `! Y3 HDuties: U: W/ h  G3 [8 V( W
Reception
0 F- r4 i. w* {" |$ c8 y, F8 Z-answers the telephone, takes messages  and ensures messages are given to brokers and other staff
, G/ W# D3 M. h9 P! B- gives out general information about the Co-op
$ [. z* ~" m4 Q-checks voice mail, postal mail and e-mail daily and passes on pertinent information) v+ ]% q& q! j: H6 t0 r6 R/ N# n
-greets visitors and responds to their needs2 V8 a7 h( ~. ?3 K
-maintains general office tidiness
8 ^) M; @* Y. o* r' H4 rAdministrative
% k5 Y' p- X! ~8 d) R        -communicates with the brokers on internal decisions and procedures
4 H/ X4 Q; }4 d# `        - develops and maintains a system for internal forms, files and mail (incoming and outgoing)
0 u$ m* d9 c0 x7 O3 z, I        -maintains accurate and up to date computer files and documents
7 x0 F2 k' f. T* E        -ensures all organizations working with the Co-op get updated forms
9 Y% X( O5 g4 r        -ensures all brokers have access to updated forms and templates0 L4 N6 x! y' _3 N- T# w
        - photocopies materials and information as needed and requested
, V: \. H. T* u- ~/ {        - ensures all current forms are stocked and replenished
6 {! x4 y& ?" ]- d3 c+ FSupport2 r  Y* ]! O. }, a( y
- assists the Executive Directors, Office Coordinator and mentors in administrative tasks as needed
' c6 ~) u! ?$ c" U0 Z1 Z. C        - assists the brokers with urgent tasks
' P$ b) t' t" U9 C& ~( ~# d        - assists with the ordering and maintaining of office and hostess supplies at the Co-op3 d4 Q5 j4 x- F( \. k" Y
        -trouble shoot computer and photocopier breakdowns and call appropriate technical people. B$ X: R( {6 N: J5 {2 [
5 G7 `/ W5 N8 t" S/ E* _- h
Qualifications7 n" }# H) c3 h' }
        - excellent computer proficiency in main programs8 |3 r0 z" E! ~2 |: J8 g& N2 P8 Y' m9 [
        - excellent interpersonal and communication skills, in person and on the telephone
7 L; {' z0 v# u& G# m4 ?8 p0 Q        - ability to multitask, work in a busy environment and be very organized6 w* F. a9 @! `* ]0 {
        - friendly, warm manner
- T( u' }- \$ |) y! {        -ability to work with a wide variety of personalities; able to work as part of a team. J: V. s; z  q7 k; ?3 [2 Q% i
        -self initiating in getting work completed, asking questions for clarification' O7 l" f- E4 ^+ c! S
-task oriented
! x% X5 Z# D) ~- i- understanding and accepting of differences in others, able to see different perspectives and problem-solve  in a team context  
1 ]' Y5 j: v$ q- R! M: t4 w% Z+ w- y7 B" g3 t! [; x
Please respond with a resume and cover letter to :        The Multicultural Health Brokers Co-op
" \5 i2 \2 h' r: F8 I$ Y3 S; I# ?                                                        10867 – 97 St.
9 J/ L1 H# a7 T, P9 ]5 M                                                        Edmonton, AB           T5H 2M6       
, V/ q4 K4 z" l  `" x% G' j/ J                                                        Attn.: Ann Nicolai          Fax: 780-4282748
: W# Y! g7 [- A, R; Y                                                         E-mail: ann_nicolai_mchb@interbaun.com( [: B+ M8 K( L0 H  |
                                                        Closing date: October 10 ,2008
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-5 17:23 , Processed in 0.114541 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.