找回密码
 注册
查看: 1485|回复: 1

[聊天灌水] Manager of Finance, Insurance and Real Estate Services

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-10-7 14:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Join a team dedicated to facilitating and accelerating industry diversification and growth. Apply you proven business skills, strategic vision, influence, and leadership & facilitation skills to provide strategic direction in developing the Finance, Insurance and Real Estate sector of Greater Edmonton.
4 G: I$ h1 r4 @$ CReporting to the Managing Director of Industry Development, the Finance, Insurance and Real Estate Services Manager will facilitate and accelerate industry growth and diversification, competitiveness and identify attraction opportunities. The job will be accomplished in cooperation with the private and public sector.
( R9 R8 k5 i6 C0 ?7 S" }The first priority will be to develop and implement a strategy to grow Edmonton Financial Services sector by increasing venture capital, foreign investment and attract asset management firms.
* g6 O, D, t0 c: f3 p" ?The manager will champion industry concerns and needs within EEDC and provide recommendations on policy/programs impacting development in the sector.+ y% n8 D; H& Z& x
Major accountabilities include:4 A9 |6 K( }2 D* ?& D1 ~3 g- b. A
•        Develop and manage key projects and initiatives in support of EEDC’s strategic plan.
" e% V8 ~6 |+ u7 L: @! n•        Prepare a budget and operational plan that is consistent with the corporate strategic plan.
6 L! G  X% h  v" \7 v•        Work with internal and external stakeholders in the development of the Finance Insurance and Real Estate Sector.7 h1 o, o& [* w
•        Advocate on behalf of companies/industries to reduce or limit impediments to growth and expansion.1 T1 w. p) Z5 x" ~  w
•        Work with EEDC staff to identify and develop investment, business and labor attraction opportunities.
! {: k! [0 d- H3 |$ s. f9 X: P; q0 JQualified applicants will possess:; B& S( t  T7 u# Y8 w
•        Post secondary degree in commerce or economics with 5 or more years of financial services experience.9 Q# k4 X/ |! C* \0 a
•        Advanced project management and facilitation skills
( R0 p3 I, V$ l7 z( ?% b2 r•        Strategic planning, budgeting and operational planning skills2 \* r7 T9 w) g1 [
•        Networking, team building and communication skills
3 R/ e! Q8 {1 K9 J3 P) Y•        Self reliant, motivated and visionary7 H! I# v- V" H5 D$ x
•        Advanced multi-tasking and interpersonal skills
6 P# L6 N1 A) w) B% `- BQualified applicants are invited to forward their cover letter, resume and salary expectations quoting posting number: 08-047
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-10-8 08:19 | 显示全部楼层
  dingding
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-10 23:58 , Processed in 0.130948 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.