注册
查看: 1303|回复: 1

[招聘信息] Human Resource & Program Services Manager

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-12-3 13:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Employment Opportunity / Mill Woods Family Resource Centre Society
' ^; Q9 W. B5 c& [, q# d& z! e! mLearn about our community work, visit us online: http://www.mwfrc.org
0 F2 r% Y# I6 U, g4 \6 B$ n, p0 X. h8 w
Position: Human Resource & Program Services Manager / Note: This is a one year full-time maternity leave position / Closing Date: 12/12/08 or until a suitable candidate is found. : A/ v# c" d  i" x

4 y6 b" L( y1 DAbstract: The Human Resource and Program Services Manager (HRPS Manager) is responsible for the implementation/delivery of the Family Support, Child and Youth, Home Visitation, and Parents as Teachers programs and services of Mill Woods Family Resource Centre Society.
) W& x: {: H5 h; ^/ s2 M, b2 P! T0 c9 k
Position serves as the Agency's senior staff person responsible for program services & will directly supervise the coordinators, staff, volunteers in the above mentioned programs/services. The HRPS Manager works closely with the Executive Director in all annual, strategic & operations matters. In the absence of the Executive Director, the HRPS Manager will be the staff designate in charge of human resources & all programs/services of the Agency.
. Y0 Z/ {  m6 b) J# T: h* S( x/ O& H: n$ R2 V0 f
Key Competences: Bachelor's Degree in Human Service Field or equivalent. Experience: Minimum 3 years supervisory experience in related human services field and setting; minimum 3 years experience in the development/management of children and family programs, in relevant settings./ _: p( i: x! e+ P& j, Z
( j3 Y5 q2 O* f  h4 c5 F+ u
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: commitment & ability to develop/implement strength-based programming for families; ability to establish trust relationships with staff and participating families; ability to develop/maintain partnerships with other agencies; excellent written/verbal skills; excellent interpersonal, organizational and collaborative skills; ability to link agency mission and vision to program goals and development.- h' Q4 @/ A9 n! D6 v  p& B* x
; b3 L9 `5 L8 z' \" v+ z" a# ~
PLUS: community development knowledge and/or experience; ability to work successfully as the leader of a team of people; ability to manage, motivate, and build an effective team; ability to observe strict confidentiality concerning personal information about families and staff.
" ?& L  \; A1 _6 u( k+ i3 U6 d8 `5 c; t* t2 n
Key Accountabilities: Assistance in Strategic Management (5%) / Board Accountability (5%) / Program and Service Management (30%) / Leadership and Human Resources; (20%) / Fiscal and Resource Management (5%) / Public Relations & Advocacy (25%) / Risk Management (10%).1 N8 d! j. N% j  G
. b6 t# m+ b# l2 y* o
TO APPLY - Submit CV & cover letter in confidence to:2 d- Z( I+ I" G( @6 @0 ]. D1 t5 k

/ r# b. t1 L; N$ W9 E1 t9 w6 v# KShari-Lynne Gidyk, Executive Director 0 P7 ?& U, V3 c
E-mail: shari@mwfrc.org / Fax: 780.490.0253 6 O# `% f. Y$ N( d8 X
Mail: 5704-19 A Avenue, Edmonton, AB T6L 1L8
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-12-3 22:01 | 显示全部楼层
终于看到有招人力资源的了,呵呵,小弟正在学人力资源,顶1下!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-13 11:35 , Processed in 0.080384 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APC On.