找回密码
 注册
查看: 2348|回复: 5

動人心弦的小男孩 (Little Boy Touches Hearts)

[复制链接]
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-5-28 19:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.
3 U8 W. z/ {6 t; V# n) Z我在「塔杰」商店閒逛時,看到收銀員將一些錢退還給小男孩。
, [3 b' U$ R4 K* i9 \2 r1 D" @
" ~7 ?3 L- }! c! \! gThe boy couldn ' t have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
, }0 ]  `! X+ R9 x0 V" l6 w% p4 ? & t: o2 n. w* \& Y# g# w
這男孩不過5、6歲。. h( }0 A1 }% W. _8 M9 z# b
: D+ d: x5 r$ N, A2 }3 C6 O' b

6 @( e. i3 ]$ w& k, n8 hThe Cashier said, ' I ' m sorry, but you don ' t have enough money to buy this doll. ': j. K$ H- M! T; w
收銀員說:『抱歉!你買這娃娃的錢不夠。』
( c1 C! R5 f4 l  W- c, m2 h, K( s5 S
4 A& Z+ e. }! r. ^) f. pThen the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ' ' Granny,% F6 p, @0 e: b: _/ F
are you sure I don ' t have enough money? ' '5 h! @* ?: Y3 h% y) _! B4 l
小男孩轉向他旁邊的老婦人:( s) j& n+ B7 W
1 a( b4 u1 ^2 g: U: Q3 E8 C
「奶奶!妳也認為我的錢不 嗎?」
9 w9 i. b1 h. f: O+ c6 H. v7 ~ 5 x' {8 B% {1 o1 R5 s
The old lady replied: ' ' You know that you don ' t have enough money to buy this doll, my dear. ' '
& Y0 _8 d9 W! o1 x老婦人回道:「親愛的!你知道買這個娃娃的錢是不夠的。」
/ z' M3 l# E2 z
& f7 `, y! g( G4 s' G% D- m) r' \" E- C/ ?% i6 l
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look around. She left quickly.
# A6 c7 s! P+ C5 F她要小男孩呆在那裡5分鐘,她一下就回來。 她迅速離開了。
2 s2 }( O+ w5 t9 i1 x  Z
: K9 ~& d/ M2 e9 k9 z: f- p" r! y6 M1 P4 x' `
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.4 L+ p; o. J. o! S" v
小男孩的手仍然握著娃娃。
; p3 ?1 R" S: d5 p; @" g - o5 O' q7 i( a

3 u$ n7 e( D3 K5 L, T! CFinally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
* t2 ^4 t; g& Z最後我向他走去,問他這個娃娃你想給誰。 + D4 a4 G( b9 X% c) C( i/ z
/ I: ]! [" C2 G+ [
'It ' s the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.. H. v6 |0 t1 n2 ~# w
『這是我妹妹的最愛,非常想要的聖誕節娃娃。
# y+ m# h8 U3 i7 g# o5 Z; I
9 G+ \: }6 ~$ F/ X0 ]* t  c6 RShe was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her. '0 P2 ~& @7 ]4 e
她一直認為聖誕老人會帶娃娃來給她的。」
% y) i: F# n, g9 MI replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.) Y  ]6 t6 m/ ?6 e# v6 p6 y
我告訴他不用擔心,聖誕老人最後可能會帶給她的。" V" J+ Z# |* b# B  p# @% w/ q
* M" ]% ]8 N/ Q1 o; Y4 b1 ?
But he replied to me sadly. ' No, Santa Claus can ' t bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there. '
; W! M8 y. p1 `* b但他哀傷地回答我『不!聖誕老人不可能將它帶到她現在的地方給她。我必須將娃娃交給我媽,當她去那裡的時候可以給我妹妹。』: x8 _7 c# i/ G5 H9 _$ k* e: x
4 Z) ?* C: ^3 K' r
His eyes were so sad while saying this. ' My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister. ' '/ D) g/ y+ e$ f; y4 ~, L% W
他說話時的眼睛是哀傷的。『我妹妹已經和上帝在一起。爸爸說 媽媽很快也將要去見上帝,因此我認為她可以將娃娃帶給我妹妹。』" ]" t; p0 w" [6 c
2 E# b! }# D, z$ b* P5 H3 j

, X6 b! e7 S3 g  S3 K0 A" pMy heart nearly stopped., J/ ]/ w' {4 k0 {7 d( r
我的心臟幾乎要停止了。
' m" W: T$ Z# y6 b- ^6 g+ {
6 V% Z1 J4 o# u" g8 r4 _The little boy looked up at me and said: ' I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall. '5 v1 m: }/ P5 H0 e4 }
小男孩看我說:『我叫爸爸告訴媽媽現在不要走,讓她等我從購物中心回來。』( ~3 R. z6 Z2 {7 K
6 O, w# n" t8 q: G( W  n  x% `, n/ Z
Then he showed me a very nice photo of himself. He was laughing. He then told me ' I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won ' t forget me. '4 w2 o- D! P8 M
然後他拿出一張他自己非常漂亮的相片給我看。他笑著告訴我『我要媽媽帶著我的相片,這樣她就不會忘記我了。』( W& {( |; J+ M

4 l/ h8 [  t# E; g+ A, h: j'I love my mommy and I wish she didn ' t have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister. '
$ @3 v: Y( B% z/ W* O『我愛我的媽媽,我希望她不要離開我,但是爸爸說她必須去找我妹妹。』
6 |( r. o- J" s- p+ g ) }  `7 Q- _( |% `

~6 n; h& {) O' z  Y* |0 R$ r2 VThen he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.& a- i7 r8 u8 R) n8 ^/ P; o% w
然後他安靜地用哀傷的眼睛再看著娃娃。; o3 j/ ?" n+ C9 R
0 M$ K( [* e8 C" q3 C
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. ' Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll! ' '
/ p; Z- q9 H) K( A8 n1 K! f我趕緊摸著錢包對小男孩說『我們再檢查一下,說不定您有足夠的錢買玩偶! 』
4 Y5 I. \& G( D: V0 T, i$ b ' G: b8 h5 @2 A! R4 d5 Q
'OK ' he said, ' I hope I do have enough. ' I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.  U4 ]: S- g4 K( [/ V1 L+ J
『好呀!』他說『我希望有足夠的錢』。沒讓他看見,我塞了一些錢到他的錢包中,我們開始數錢。買娃娃的錢足 了,甚之還有剩餘呢。
8 r' \) e7 O/ i  g7 i8 J
& Y! a8 g7 ^& Y1 x1 TThe little boy said: ' Thank you God for giving me enough money! '! r, v+ _* [1 s: w
小男孩說:『謝謝上帝給了我足 的錢!』
5 `! p" ?( f+ ~% p# C+ O3 O' @
& k3 ^3 t) K' {- G7 kThen he looked at me and added, ' I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me! ' '
& g$ K; I! g3 z- N- l0 [然而他看著我補充說『昨晚睡前,我要求上帝讓我的錢能足夠買這個娃娃,因此媽媽能將它帶給我妹妹。祂聽見我了! 』) G: W: n3 H* R: C* Y# v, C

* t" |9 _4 x+ h+ f7 o'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn ' t dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose. ' '9 F7 Q2 C) s9 Y

1 R& ^# o6 u  j+ B& D『我也想有足夠的錢買一朵白玫瑰給我媽媽,但我不敢要求上帝太多。但祂給的錢足 買娃娃和一朵白玫瑰了。』" s) C' C( F0 G. L$ [

* y; A: h: v8 F4 x+ G5 m" W'My mommy loves white roses. '' y: L# v. }2 N- ^
『我媽媽喜歡白玫瑰』。/ ?( U) M+ h; g5 z& s

5 t8 {$ m0 e$ z5 }$ G* p* s8 dA few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket./ j8 h4 y2 @( \6 I" I7 b
幾分鐘後,老婦人回來了。我也就提了購物籃離開了。: Q/ D: k* h! x% w# S

) l" V$ D  u$ t5 d" a* Z: s& _I finished my shopping in a totally different state of mind from when I started.
% Y* B9 s4 [( V' s+ @我從一開始就在完全不同的心境下購物。
' d; [3 T' U8 x7 _: l7 R4 C! I. U3 F- k8 a
I couldn ' t get the little boy out of my mind.( C. t' x& B' i6 S( `! C
小男孩一直無法離開我的心境。4 ?. t) B3 U- W: S  c: }  s* U
$ v3 P8 m5 [. X/ z+ t* c% b6 X
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young
+ @% ]) a0 B: ?1 m. gwoman and a little girl.' L6 d# H) ?. o+ q# Q
我想起兩天前當地報紙的一篇文章,提及一位醉酒卡車司機,撞上了一輛載著年輕少婦和一個小女孩的汽車。
6 h2 Y5 \% t% j& _7 {# e: x& y
: `% S! i7 X  |! [$ PThe little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical5 ?- X9 F, C4 R
state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the7 j& I- C; M7 @2 l+ Y) T1 O6 v7 s
life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.7 j: J3 a. }: h% ~3 F$ {- n
小女孩當場死亡,母親呈現彌留狀態。 這個家庭必須決定是否要拔出維持生命機器的插管  A+ v" B" U1 O9 ~: W( n, x; f: Z
,因為年輕少婦不可能從昏迷中恢復。8 q. ]! }( c: T  t6 `1 P3 S8 i% E2 B

+ g1 d0 H5 y) o* X1 d# c. aWas this the family of the little boy?3 z7 H/ r6 p! U3 b1 h( ^) H
他就是這家庭的小男孩?2 ]/ h7 X/ [. U6 _3 C

3 a4 l# ^$ Q* F* ITwo days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.6 V/ t# O# o. R0 c" ~2 A' j. s' X
碰到小男孩的二天之後,我看了報紙年輕少婦過世了。/ i4 B) o1 A! w* B% T/ I+ g
6 j" C8 t% H* v4 \! ~1 C
I couldn ' t stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.+ P( s& b% [3 L8 e' F, N, ^; B
我不自主的買了一束白玫瑰,來到喪家,年輕少婦的遺體在她埋葬前讓人瞻仰與最後許願。
/ u$ x" Y) h% z& i3 g. z6 ^( k6 P1 @/ q
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest./ @3 E5 L  u; s( \
她在那裡,裝在棺木中,在她的手中握著一朵白玫瑰和小男孩的相片,娃娃則放置在她的胸口。
* t# W$ B7 `2 l  q- l5 e$ r4 ?
7 a0 r8 c/ F* Z9 o! Z* yI left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is$ g5 [% H* T. n2 t+ m; t
still, to this day, hard to imagine.
! Z& ~( g# g5 s- X  C我離開了這裡,眼淚奪眶而出,覺得我的人生已經永遠改變了。至今,小男孩對他母親和妹妹的愛,仍然難以想像。
( P; q( k4 t# d" M/ k# Z; w1 A % U# r2 I" Y6 g) E- e+ o
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.9 v' r. M* A3 h+ `0 M
就在一轉眼工夫,一位醉酒司機奪去了他的所有。
鲜花(78) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-5-28 20:47 | 显示全部楼层
鲜花(4) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-5-29 16:28 | 显示全部楼层
对自己负责。对别人负责,对社会负责,请勿酒后驾车。因为这个小男孩有可能成为你家的孩子。
鲜花(4) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-5-30 22:02 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
鲜花(2) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-6-1 08:14 | 显示全部楼层
鲜花(34) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-6-1 21:58 | 显示全部楼层
太感人了
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-6-29 19:18 , Processed in 0.171770 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On, APC On.