找回密码
 注册
查看: 846|回复: 0

Gold Guide Soloing Together - wow gold

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-7-27 06:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
A great middle buy wow gold ground between the friendless soloing and the rare five-man group, is "soloing together".
. J2 o3 p' s, t7 Y5 O
$ U# u7 [: [: Y( n" g. S$ J* Z
9 u. ?* o( u4 s' s" u, L" X1 S# {. r! s) U3 G
When you solo, you have to manage your own health, you have to watch your own back, and you have to be able to kill a monster all by yourself.
# V1 E& p4 A8 E: \3 K( v6 Y8 m+ l) Z0 `- U% ~
# G! R& P/ N. s  @/ m

3 L: n0 B' p( d, AIn a group, everything operates under a different dynamic. The tank has to be kept healed. Certain mobs have to be crowd controlled, and kept out of the action for a time. And the good guys that fire from a distance don't have to worry about getting smacked around, since the tank is keeping the bad guys off their backs.
( Y8 |$ i, M1 |" V
$ b' y4 N4 [: j% {/ o
$ A* d4 ^' D1 `- R; Q* w/ G0 y
$ c5 S) z* a1 v9 \& tSoloing together means that each member of the team works just like he's alone,world of warcraft gold, and takes care of himself. They just happen to attack the same monster at the same time.' s0 P/ Q- g2 j- `. n% Z
3 x* X/ s4 |0 K
( o0 A* f+ X' c9 I" _& @
. a0 B& _& }1 J: i! l% u5 q
An excellent example of this sort of team, is a Mage/Rogue combination. Both Mages and Rogues can take care of themselves on solo missions, and are each the hardest hitting class in their category. The two highest DPS classes buy wow gold on the same bad guy means a lot of fun, and a very quick fight.5 w5 n* E7 h! P7 G
8 e% P4 c& Q- v/ F

; b+ h+ W2 Y9 q0 A. Z4 {5 V, j
* n5 J4 e/ n5 z9 ^" A  ?First, let's give an introduction to the Mage and Rogue classes.
* U. f3 v4 z5 P* G9 n  F, l1 V1 h- G  t' E, F3 [- R
' K. u5 y. i  Y* q* Z8 X
3 ], d- S- t! t1 {9 |* c4 u
How Mages Fight, f/ z9 K4 P( a& h* A7 x  j( J

" l$ ~5 N/ h; I/ CMages have to watch several things in a fight. In order to know what to watch for, you have to know how they fight.! ~  l. s( h0 S$ l

5 s) C6 ]1 i- y0 m9 t
( X# w! j* e* A1 x4 _9 w% m* t
First, they fight with spells. They can carry daggers, staves and wands, but they are mostly for the stats, and if a Mage is forced down to the "hit it with a stick" level, he's pretty much dead.
% F9 O: _* K# n1 ~
) K$ y" G! z8 {' A3 P& R
9 ?& Z2 w* v$ V" j/ y0 k9 m) h) W$ Y
Next, spells take mana. The more mana a Mage has, the more fire and brimstone he can rain down upon his enemies. And if you run out, run like you're getting attacked by skeletons, because you probably are.
* b8 g" L4 l2 r3 ~1 q2 ^8 @
8 Z( l% ]+ v' L) u- Z5 q5 `5 V: |. D9 f( T# ?
3 @& k! ]7 u) g9 D' ^9 J# L, E
It's important that you don't get hit physically too much, because you're a paper class, and paper rips easy. They call Mages the glass cannons for a reason. They can take down an enemy faster than nearly any class if played right, but they can hit the ground dead real fast if you don't watch it.
% W) K" C& `- s( L6 m1 x0 |' Z/ Q9 Y/ W% D6 Y; z! k

2 }8 q5 K+ @- y' W3 ^
, A; y: Q9 D: TSo to recap, make sure you have lots of mana and stay as far away as possible from the dudes you are killing. Getting gear with intellect buffs will give you a larger mana pool, and getting intellect enchants always helps. If you don't take on enemies too high, and only take one enemy at a time,cheap wow gold, it shouldn't be that big of a problem. Regular firebolts and frostbolts are all a beginner needs to kill things left and right.5 c9 Z  l2 G8 l9 i" h! ^/ S, ?

3 E+ S; N! j2 J
) M* k" A9 ?- o8 Q
; E+ B2 p  G/ ]' d5 N2 ]: GHow Rogues Fight
+ r, E9 ?$ z4 X1 R8 ]3 w3 H+ m( D
$ w, J2 F/ b, q5 RRogues are a little more straight-foreward than mages, at least at first glance. (There is a ton to them at end game,buy wow gold, don't get me wrong.) They world of warcraft gold don't have mana at all, and do all of their special attacks using energy. There isn't any way to get more energy, short of special talents or Thistle Tea. Energy refills so fast, this almost isn't an issue. It takes a few seconds to go from no energy at all to completely full.6 _6 P! m5 y; G, T: y: ^/ e

8 }5 q* a4 H) \5 z
3 J: B: p) c/ _4 l* p
' x* r+ B3 s: R5 FRogues are a physical combat class, and they like to hit things early and often. Due to their dual-weilding and immense amounts of agility, no other class hits an enemy as frequently as a Rogue. There are only two special moves you need to know to be a beginner Rogue. These moves are Sinister Strike, and Eviscerate.1 q3 }/ X% g+ z
% `  o% w+ x( ^8 z5 e; Y
) U/ F; S5 n+ t" ?6 e: }) p
Related Articles:4 I( w+ F# X# t: n

' t9 Y. w2 P% C7 @7 J8 `- N  
$ @1 e' `+ i# w  b   Cooking Guide - world of warcraft gold
" C* p# a  l2 W  W  - e) U( z7 s8 Y; e4 [! m
   Alchemy Guide - wow gold
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-4 10:22 , Processed in 0.187238 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.