注册
查看: 696|回复: 0

Creative Financing Retreat - Edmonton

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-8-13 14:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
本帖最后由 Smokie 于 2009-8-13 15:07 编辑 3 O  i5 b! k6 q

/ {& M. c$ W7 w& w1 a4 BEdmonton Creative Financing, Price $2,295.00 for two$ w; s8 [9 X3 g+ O/ R& O. u
) E) U, J# p5 }  U& u
CANREIG is pleased to introduce, for the first time ever on the West Coast, our Creative Financing Retreat. During this action packed 3 day retreat, you will learn to how to think like a multimillionaire and realize your full potential when it comes to putting together lucrative deals. Learn how to leverage and increase your returns, by buying properties with other peoples’ money (OPM) and utilize strategic techniques to boost your monthly and annual cash flow. Creative Financing is geared towards your passive investing and the decisions and strategies you make can give you the returns you are looking for. This retreat will more than exceed your expectations!
. N( r/ h% F7 M( X. T! h8 y9 N" i% G- |+ D2 Z* r

7 |2 a- e! O: l! P4 w$ Q5 _6 m  V5 WDate: Friday, September 25 to Sunday, September 27, 2009 from 9am to 5pm 4 a9 V+ G. I2 o) n
6 X$ }4 a( a4 J( X  i9 W
Where you are today is based on what you have done over the last few years and if your future is going to be different you must change what you are doing. It starts with specialized knowledge!
& e: t5 g8 Z9 y! J* O, O% J7 M4 t" K, g0 H% m5 G& s& A5 Z
         § The secret world of R.R.S.P.’s & Uncover the moneymaking
; f9 \. g, L" V2 j' g$ i         § secrets that the finance industry holds, N# ]% `8 D' P$ d- M
         § Becoming the Bank.
' `$ _. q: C! n* u" y) E+ \         § Learn to Successfully deal with mortgage brokers.
4 B9 t2 P" e( r8 y* Y. M" \         § Learn how to Solve negative cash flow.% o7 f% g; b/ d5 P3 T
         § Learn how to effectively finance commercial properties.2 p& S1 F/ t: ^, @9 g# ^* a
         § Learn how to find the best partners for your deals.
5 b5 D6 k+ t! \- X! ^3 F         § Learn how to use No Money Down Techniques in any market.; b% a6 A) p. H! W
         § Learn how to retire in less than 10 years with hassle free Cash flow.
9 ^6 U/ G+ B% _0 W         § Learn how to create instant cash flow and equity in real estate.# S- S( t  @3 t$ Q
         § Learn how To finance your own deals.
2 X* T" j# I" Y5 h5 P. e& c         § Live and earn money like a billionaire!
8 x5 S- ?+ K! D         § & much more!0 e% y$ x# h  t# ~* x) V8 r! O
' R( p! B; d6 Q/ L% y- x' D

) r5 t- ?5 @+ d5 rCALL IMMEDIATELY TO REGISTER. SEATING IS LIMITED! 1-866-959-0063
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-3 09:10 , Processed in 0.220474 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.