注册
查看: 2125|回复: 3

[商业] Cleaning your sensor with pre-moistened swabs

[复制链接]
鲜花(44) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-8-18 18:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
by ev
9 i( k5 e* O8 ^2 u: u/ ?4 dCleaning your sensor just got easier.
3 w: `5 {# k+ {+ r8 P8 O2 VSensor Swab Plus Type 2 with E2 fluid/ g, Y7 }7 a5 y, I# a5 ~8 c) a

$ S. V3 ~# ^9 n4 G3 s3 K* I, fCleaning a DSLR sensor is just as important as cleaning a lens or filter for optimal photographic results. Most current DSLRs have a built in self-cleaning sensor, however I have noticed that microscopic flecks of dust have gotten stuck to my sensor over time and have affected the overall clarity of my photographs.! Z! D% ]1 i# i1 m  A( `" p

- H" Y6 C, D8 F7 x& JWhen this occurs I simply give my camera a manual cleaning. When I initially decided that it was time to do this, I researched all the various cleaning options. There are static brushes, bulb blowers, dry swabs with fluid and so on. The newest cleaning solution that I have tested is made by Photographic Solutions. They have produced individually packaged sensor swabs that are pre-moistened with 2 choices of special cleaning fluid, Eclipse or E2 fluid. E2 fluid is designed for models with tin oxide coated sensors, Eclipse fluid is for non-coated sensors. You can find out what type of fluid your camera requires on Photographic Solution’s website www.photosol.com.
, M, f/ l- h, S$ L, l
/ E2 ?% k7 \3 b7 c7 b( L8 Q7 }I tested the Sensor Swab Plus Type 2 with E2 fluid on my Canon 50D. It was remarkably simple. All I had to do was open the package, swipe it once or twice across my sensor, and toss it away. There was no guessing on how much fluid to apply to my swab and it wiped away any residue left behind from the dust. The lubrication on the swab allowed me to glide the swab with little force. I was impressed by how quickly the fluid evaporated on my sensor.( i& r* f4 N" t! \! [
* e& Y, ]3 o, Y2 p  m  u- i# ?* J
These swabs are perfect for photographers on the go. Since each swab has fluid pre applied in small quantities you don’t have to worry about bringing a bottle of the fluid with you. You can just throw a couple swabs in your bag, and use them when necessary. I recommend this product to anyone who has a DSLR and wants to get the clearest possible results.
2 }8 [9 j$ Q* A; w0 yhttp://www.thecamerastore.com/se ... s/taxonomy%3A26.762
鲜花(232) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2009-8-18 21:56 | 显示全部楼层
照相机CCD有灰尘的要买。
鲜花(7) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-8-20 15:16 | 显示全部楼层
我的CCD好脏,正想学习学习怎么清理呢。在哪里能买到呀
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-8-23 19:36 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
顶一顶
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-12 21:56 , Processed in 0.147077 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On, APC On.