[招聘信息] try this one

[复制链接]
鲜花(53) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-8-19 10:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Employment Opportunity / DECSA Edmonton
" p' S4 g* ?0 ^Learn about our work, visit: www.decsa.com
" r  B3 y. b& H! U
6 D! x6 I& ~6 \3 \, y! RPosition: Case Manager, Opportunity Plus Program / Salary: competitive & based on experience & education / Closing date: open until a suitable candidate is found.
8 N6 Y/ h' c! i* {: I
7 u' k( C6 m5 e* k% C' y/ H. ^Key Tasks: to provide women who have left an abusive relationship with up to twelve months of full time programming to learn skills and access supports to succeed in employment or education and to become self-sufficient.
3 ?$ G- j2 d7 d4 m
% H3 y) n9 [! F$ [6 M# R& FPosition Overview: this position provides advocacy, communication, interviewing, problem solving, action planning, case management, organizational and record management duties. The Case Manager is responsible in collaboration with the client to develop a Client Service Plan, input data into dBase, assist with the recommendation of Community and other resources. 6 b3 v# A- P3 q
7 f  H+ B& l7 E" S, ~7 c
In addition: the Case Manager will also assist the client in developing plans to return to work, school and other training and will provide independent curriculum modules to meet the outcome needs..  In addition, the Case Manager assists with job search, liaison with employers, development of a training plan, retention needs and provides follow up.
: t7 T; X" K2 Y# a5 V+ N
# p0 c  V0 H& X8 ?Required: post secondary education in a related field and at least (3) years experience working with women who have experienced domestic violence.% T" l0 w( i. }4 s/ m
' b0 Z2 U& q; r0 I2 o
TO APPLY - Submit CV & cover letter in confidence to:, |" r! p6 B/ E0 G; b3 I. s
J. Rizzuto, DECSA / Email: jrizzuto@decsa.com
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-28 15:50 , Processed in 0.120134 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.