查看: 1158|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Warehouse Technician

[复制链接]
鲜花(10) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-8-27 09:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
本帖最后由 东北老农民 于 2009-8-27 10:23 编辑 6 C2 X: U' r( p& y" Y
1 q2 b7 ~1 R% f7 [' L, U9 Z
Closing Date: 09/01/2009 Location: Fort McMurray, Full-Time! I! {0 I# m" l* u9 U
Job Duties / Responsibilities
. u7 \7 z; x  s1 B6 c) D8 M, R# ^• Supports company environmental, health, safety, security practices and policies.2 V+ Z5 e# E/ V1 l$ Z
• Is compliant with Nexen corporate policies on integrity, ethics and drug / alcohol.( M, y. Z3 {2 w, U1 C& }
• Ensures that health and safety standards are achieved and maintained by the warehouse team.& A  v2 x8 J: Z: u( u8 O
• Is participating member of the Material Management/Warehouse Team that receives an/ P; H( P1 a4 K) m- d. W
distributes material and tools in a timely and cost-effective manner. ; g# \8 y) [1 d* l
• Ensures that the right goods, in right quantities, in the right condition, are delivered to the right: h( j1 l: B, [6 Z% g
place (person), at the right time, for the right cost. ; R8 O3 I% ~5 @5 D5 z
• Preserves materials. ) F& I6 \3 {4 @- p% Z; W" C2 [- i
• Reports to the warehouse supervisor who is responsible for the to day operating activities within the warehouse.2 i3 F* p# y1 l( {" y
• Participates in special projects and continues improvement initiatives.
+ [) k0 ~( }8 K5 V3 q' g' @• Receipts of goods to ensure quality and correctness In vendor shipments.9 I/ o3 M7 h2 T8 S3 R
• Complete all shipping and receiving records for incoming and outgoing consignments of goods including T.D.G.
4 f* v* _: r* H/ ]' h4 T• Ensures materials are inspected and received into inventory, issues materials on an ad hoc basis to end users. # u# h0 p. o+ {/ K
• Hands out material and ensure quality and correctness of goods. # Q. [- o4 E* Y& o2 V" K8 g# o
• Maintains accurate inventory records to optimize material inventory.
; ~5 i% S$ s. P( }1 S  v• Manages bar code labeling process and ensures all materials received are issued a bar code label.
" z- U" O  H+ O2 h• Conducts warehouse and yard activities to ensure that all materials received or issued have documentation and that this documentation properly processed within company SAP system.
( T( u( n+ B" _  W# s• Reports of shortages, damages and deficiencies in timely manner. 5 D7 I+ z$ e* T$ V* A
• Works together with other warehouse team members , planners, maintenance team, vendors and transportation companies to assure that materials at site meet timelines and schedules.
; M! v  w! z  \: i2 M+ j• Runs SAP reservation orders and picks and stages materials for pick-up by end user.
! k# ]! w0 D/ I/ i6 Q- v• Provides SAP transactional support to end users as required.
$ W- p) M# E! l1 S' Y. O/ g• Arranges for SAP to Plant transfers as identified by the re-order report.
4 S5 c! b) i. c: W: u• Reconciles and resolves inventory transaction variances in SAP.
( K& _7 c5 w8 _% _, e• Forwards Material Master Description variances to Inventory Control coordinator in Calgary for
, u; p  l! C& |0 q* O& u  Zresolution.
; }: @9 f+ v! o7 Y• Identifies material standardization opportunities and proposes changes with end user.
+ K- g$ E0 x0 o5 \/ j' m• Ensures documentation is completed for processing repair and return materials.9 B! V: M" P( t2 o/ T1 A) ]9 X
• Manages the issue and return of tools from the Tool Crib.7 l+ [% ^$ ]9 H+ F* X
• Inspects tools returned to Tool Crib, sends tools out for repair or initiates replacement for tools that are not in good working order.4 L5 z  d9 J, N
• Is familiar with MSDS standards for handling of hazardous products.
  Q2 `$ @: k; X- G) N1 ~• Ensures all issue counter transactions are completed in a timely and accurate manner
4 R/ p( I9 F3 t" m. e( `; N' Q• Establishes and maintain cooperative, respectful and effective relationships with those contacted in the course of work. (Various Site Team and Groups).
5 U1 |) O9 ~+ {$ S5 L" s7 b• Acts as a first line of contact for expediting delivery of goods.   j( p6 A; X5 M" R  D9 F$ |
• Ensures that all items are stored safely, accurately and securely.2 |& m* y( D: i+ Y; ^: e/ l
• Assists warehouse supervisor as required in review of MRP re-order reports for inventory replenishment $ E0 z$ |) T* p6 [
• Manages schedules, deadlines and accountabilities as assigned.
1 z' S* w. `5 N& D* q• Assists in inventory analysis process, in the performance of audits, cycle counting and stock checking of inventory.
4 \- r9 z: [# `: R( N* x: H• Has ability to rotate within all Warehouse Positions as required. Provide support (training, practices and procedures) to the warehouse team members.
; K) Y4 O* |0 d: S• Aids in the facilitation of process streamlining and implementation of effective material management solutions.
5 S) Y' ~8 t, m( \1 h6 |• Performs other Assignments or Project work as required.
) h* @3 J  ^3 {  _- R6 q% t5 L/ x+ j

3 f: M/ g+ H$ R/ BEducation / Experience
2 f4 B* R# D( W, H- S& t• Grade 12 / GED.
7 y2 c$ ]; G6 Z; {2 m5 t• Must have working knowledge of SAP Material Management module, MS Word & Excel.
+ P" h4 F% g# j0 d• Excellent Interpersonal communication skills, verbal and written.
, p. d3 i6 f4 U# u0 u• Warehouseman¿s trades certification an asset.
' u4 T2 M  S. o8 K! M/ E• Oil and Gas material experience an asset.
' Q2 t4 h5 J+ S. ?• MSDS, TDG, WHIMS training is required.
% s# A9 L8 ?* u0 n$ G# X) A• 2-5 years warehousing and materials experience preferably in the Oil and Gas industry.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-15 10:40 , Processed in 0.099615 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.