注册
查看: 994|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Development Assistant

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-8-27 15:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Employment Opportunity / The University Hospital Foundation
$ R. L1 E/ s5 Z; b, i$ G+ n" CLearn about our work at: www.universityhospitalfoundation.ab.ca; _0 Z2 z  l( _8 s) a  u# Y( ?

' I9 w4 n( R& F5 u" VPosition: Development Assistant / Location: Edmonton2 U3 K4 d* y+ `: P
Closing Date: open until suitable candidate is found.
4 ^# [+ C0 C2 A" {6 l8 o) N5 z) t& k& L+ d+ I+ v8 Y
Background: Funds raised through the University Hospital Foundation (UHF) add to government funding and provide a critical advantage in helping the University of Alberta Hospital and the Mazankowski Alberta Heart Institute (MAHI) advance their positions as world leaders in specialized/complex care.  $ S. Z5 D# e* _# G0 p
0 l, b! k* ]& j0 n
Role: The successful candidate will work in the UHF's office in the MAHI, providing reception duties and clerical/administrative support for two Fund Development Managers for the Heart Institute and the University of Alberta Hospital. The Development Assistant is part of a team environment supporting the activities of other Foundation staff and volunteers.  
# T3 L. W5 m! I" `% O. p& U" I0 z
' t6 q: `" L) y# {8 M# J, tResponsibilities: provide administrative and clerical support to two managers working with multiple tasks and deadlines; receive external/internal visitors to the Foundation office in the MAHI; process donations and inquiries for the UHF, maintain up-to-date donor, sponsor and event records/files; liaise with site staff on special Foundation events/fundraising activities; coordinate-schedule meetings as required; manage schedules, book meeting rooms, catering and equipment., z1 \, k$ M+ [' p; w- U# f
5 r" E1 {$ k8 O# M7 a
PLUS: administrative support including agenda preparation, distribution and recording of minutes; assist in building solid donor stewardship and donor recognition programs; assist in management of highly sensitive/confidential issues; draft & proofread a variety of written material; assist and attend donor recognition events as required by Fund Development Managers.* u/ M; z7 ~3 ?6 a: ~$ a5 `
6 F' Y7 y8 O# e. I! v" x2 f
Qualifications: Two years experience in an administrative support position, preferably within the health care sector; superior verbal/written communication skills; ability to manage high-paced office with varied priorities, supporting two managers' able to exercise discretion/good judgment in representing the Foundation to donors & site staff; attention to detail/accuracy in carrying out assigned tasks; excellent use of MS Office Apps & Outlook; competency in data entry - Raiser's Edge or similar database program an asset.
4 z& X7 @: {; W" j$ Z
  z& z$ U, _4 ]6 L: ATO APPLY: Please send resume in confidence to:, ~, U0 E+ ]/ i0 U# `! |( G
$ G: B* X' H+ K/ b
Christy Holtby / Fax: 780.407.8219
5 `$ a" Z5 u  |* A3 G5 |' _E: christy.holtby@albertahealthservices.ca
2 n8 I) O' g+ fPS. No phone calls please, thanks.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-15 05:36 , Processed in 0.273638 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.