注册
查看: 968|回复: 1

[招聘信息] Senior Completions Engineer/Technologist

[复制链接]
鲜花(10) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-10-31 06:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Internal Position Posting
) F' x# D$ l, j+ o7 \, EJob Title: Senior Completions Engineer/Technologist Job ) X) Y9 u. {( ?0 F8 U
Posted Date: 10/30/2009
( J- Q) V) ]' b) ~- F; m Department: Well Constr & Geo Acq Solution
+ H0 X+ Q, b2 t& a' [! t. j3 PClosing Date: 11/15/2009
* V9 P  E3 P6 M0 x, uLocation: Calgary 0 S+ s6 t) ~! J9 F1 `! S' I
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
* h/ W0 D  }  ]1 S% P: d' I& t% fRegular/Temporary: Regular
, C2 P% J6 F. U, a; gJob Duties / Responsibilities0 ^# B; X: V! H: D( G
The Senior Completions Engineer/Technologist has overall responsibility to ensure that the final Completions programs for wells constructed by the department are fit for purpose and that the content meets required specifications including conceptual well designs, cost estimates, drilling or completion programs and other well construction deliverables. 8 V+ G7 k! O) j5 C0 t: W

4 g9 J! ^. G" x0 T" C, AResponsibilities:
+ E, _( X/ H. x; D3 Q• Develop Conceptual Well Designs as required to complete projects during the well construction process. Continually monitor new technology advancements and where appropriate, adopt new ideas into  ongoing Unconventional program. 7 G0 {& b" @( H% \  X% g/ V
• Act as the owner of the General Drilling or Completion Program for wells in established areas. In this role, updates to the GDP will be made where necessary to ensure that it is current with changes approved by the Change Management Process.
9 k/ E/ B8 M- _9 J( {& J• Research and develop potential new well designs and use of new technology while respecting Continuous Improvement, Life Cycle Value and Hazard and Risk Management based principles: 5 C" D5 i; |6 {. y
• Review • Appropriate technologies for use in ongoing and new projects . f5 p+ n, _$ h8 @" R2 F- h
• Design • When Review indicates that a new technology or new application of existing technologies is appropriate, ensure that appropriate designs are created to ensure that construction will be done in accordance with all regulations in a safe manner. All designs should include a goal or objective to be accomplished so that the results can be measured.
% Y/ B) t7 X" s0 ?• Plan • In coordination with Nexen Completions or Well Services Operations Superintendent, ensure that well plans are communicated to field supervisors and other stakeholders. " Q) O; t# i' ~7 H4 J  ~
• Execute • During field implementation of new technologies, it may be appropriate to be on-site. As a minimum, daily communications with Operations personnel will be required to ensure that the project goals are met.
: o( G* D6 l4 f# t" U• Review • Upon completion of a project or phase in a project, review the implementation to ensure that the required outcome was obtained and take corrective action where required.
8 Y, u0 t+ {2 Y0 x• Facilitate the collection of Geo-mechanic studies to determine well bore stability capability (this will include the generation, capture and analysis of data).
: }- b6 _7 y4 P# n' }• Prepare cost estimates for conceptual well designs.
- V& d( f, d! k( d2 q/ I) _• Act as a vendor liaison on technical issues to search out and evaluate improvements in technology for implementation into Completions programs, including multi-lateral, downhole tools, stimulation treatments, corrosion, materials design and specification, and quality assurance and quality control.
/ f3 F; R$ H' \$ \• Support changes to the Well Management System as necessary. ( y) k4 [8 {' U5 Y8 |
• Generate and distribute the final project reports.
9 m9 Z: c% n' ?3 R( Q6 W1 _• Where appropriate, write an SPE paper on project.
1 i; d1 d. [; c4 J$ ~9 I• Manage all Quality plan queries including definition of problems, assignment of resources to determine root cause and utilization of the Nexen Change Management Process to ensure that appropriate changes are made to GDPs and other documentation so that problems are solved on an ongoing basis.
+ ^: `+ Q$ n  Y+ r5 s* }• Ensure that project risk is managed and communicated appropriately. 0 i" q/ ~4 d' m! G# q, n, b
• Ensure that Project Management practices are followed in the implementation of projects by ensuring that the Well Delivery Process is followed as required.
# a3 _0 E- b  c7 _4 x• Ensure that well construction practices are in compliance with provincial and federal regulatory requirements.   g' w1 n# p9 [+ [+ e
• Represent Nexen at industry working committees, as required.
# R7 z$ Q; ]5 V& a8 E  \: p! |0 q4 _# Z( P& n

9 M: [) F+ [5 J4 W  D$ i, cEducation / Experience# V% `* g2 ^# B  p% c# B/ b
• The Senior Completions Engineer/Technologist is a graduate of an accredited engineering/ technology school with 12 or more years of oilfield experience.
$ y( I0 t, @3 B! t' h* E• Through education and experience, the successful candidate has a full understanding of well construction practices.
  {6 K! y2 q( B5 p• A solid understanding of Safety, Environment & Social Responsibility (SESR) principles and their application to the construction of fit for purpose oil and gas wells is required.
0 x( _# _5 C# Z- p# O8 i  E• Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills. 2 J) U& ]: F8 G$ D+ V
• Ongoing training is a requirement of this position as technology advances. # n! _; e9 m* B8 `6 E
• Experience working with Shale, CBM and other Unconventional projects is preferred.
鲜花(64) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-10-31 22:43 | 显示全部楼层
大型搬家
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-3 21:15 , Processed in 0.157895 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, APC On.