埃德蒙顿华人社区-Edmonton China

找回密码
 注册
查看: 2484|回复: 0

eBay coupon: $5 off $19.99 (expire Aug 8)

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2005-7-19 17:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Just arrived at my email box:" l6 U; c# D) F! K% w, Y( y
9 \* C  t/ o, \5 W3 _4 O
Get $5 off any item $19.99 or more*/ N5 ?( e( [  x0 _
Redemption Code: CLUA5Q35L
# k. T( U2 O! |. R+ @1 K
! k5 ^& U' ?' R' Y! ^*Coupon is intended for the designated recipient of coupon, and purchase must be made on eBay.com with the eBay user id contained within the coupon offer. Coupon valid for PayPal purchases only and recipient must use PayPal account designated within the coupon offer. Offer valid only when you pay with, and seller accepts, PayPal. Limit one (1) coupon code per registered PayPal user.
$ K7 a  u" ]" U& ?
8 n2 i. i. ~5 i- `Coupon valid on eBay.com for any item of $19.99 or more. Minimum purchase of $19.99 does not include shipping, handling or taxes. Coupon has no face value. Any refund you may be entitled to receive will not include the coupon or its redemption value. This coupon cannot be combined with any other coupon, site discount, rebate, offer, or other promotion. eBay reserves the right to end the offer at any time without notice. This promotional offer cannot be transferred or forwarded. Void where prohibited. Open only to U.S. residents 18 years of age or older.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-28 14:51 , Processed in 0.300428 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.