找回密码
 注册
查看: 1029|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Engineering Manager - Electric Power

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-2-4 06:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Engineering Manager - Electric Power (Industrial/Commercial), TOROMONT INDUSTRIES LTD. l' f! M/ n; u# p5 h! K3 S" m  e
Job Category:Engineering-Electrical, Engineering-Mechanical, Management
4 z  E* Q' M, P" i8 ^Industry:Machinery9 K9 M/ F( T9 u" j
Company Url: http://www.toromont.com (符合条件的请上toromont公司找联系方式或给本文末尾的邮箱发简历)
1 Y2 ~: F" R  O$ r% o* \  }9 s. k' z6 X" n. E3 P# j
Toromont is an industry leader in heavy-duty equipment and power systems in the provinces of Ontario, Newfoundland, Labrador, Manitoba, and Nunavut, and in the refrigeration and process systems throughout North America. Each of our business units has its own identity, its own broad and diverse customer base and its own proven way of doing business. Yet in reality, we are one enterprise, united by common goals and unified by one common mission - Commitment to Customer Success. We pride ourselves in our superior products, exceptional customer service and outstanding team of employees. We offer a challenging and rewarding environment with great benefits and career opportunities. Our key to success...we only hire the best!4 q6 b9 n: C0 K. J
9 S8 }# W8 c) W7 @3 a8 p
. S* T- H& @' v/ z2 z- _% U

! ~6 ~3 Y4 S) V7 I8 T2 WTOROMONT CAT POWER SYSTEMS, utilizing Caterpillar engines, has become an industry leader in the supply of Generators and Electric Power, rental generators, marine engines and industrial engines through customized engineering, packaging and the ability to design and build complete control and switchgear systems.
$ W1 F* e+ P1 \/ K* ]) d
9 T& W% ?! F$ }7 I% [8 BThe commitment to provide the latest technology,  quality product and technical expertise to meet the ever-changing requirements of a growing industry account for Toromont's success. With the capabilities of supplying diesel and natural gas powered systems combined with unequalled product support, Toromont can meet any of your power requirements. ONE COMPANY. A MULTITUDE OF SOLUTIONS.$ @1 ~% p4 }7 |3 @9 L3 {6 w
5 E( [$ m* x" k" Y2 ?( ^

$ x9 x: d; I0 f3 ~2 l7 ~
+ _: b% ~: T5 Z  c; \
6 `) B" q1 m" F2 o( L, f. ?
2 E4 V+ L# m$ _  p. i  bKey Accountabilities:
6 v- m% K+ [4 {$ J' z! W
, Y3 |2 [: P. C" r
1 [4 N5 `1 F3 [+ a; _$ I; M. |1 P4 j/ b
Provide leadership, development, mentoring and leverage high engagement across a large team of electrical and mechanical engineers in support of Toromont's vision/values and in proactively and responsively delivering exceptional consultative, advisory and electrical engineering services to our electric power prospects and clients. - B8 l( b# S! M# [" N7 j) U8 f5 E

+ P7 h' ^9 B, F2 g: ^Grow, build and enhance positive, trusting, value-added customer and business partner relationships.$ R% j6 J. u( |. e$ }
: ?' r9 N9 y$ z$ N
Oversee and provide guidance on projects from initial feasibility study, accounting/budgeting, planning, scheduling, monitoring, quality control through engineering and design review.4 u" ]9 y' f6 `, l, V1 M/ v

2 @/ x+ ~; v5 z# yProactively lead timely strategic planning and related change initiatives in support of sustainable business growth.
1 D4 y" [- f6 [8 h
0 ^% r4 ^" r% J0 B: A" ]+ yChampion Toromont's safety values and practices at all times, ensuring 100% compliance and achievement of zero injuries.9 v3 z( p- O$ I+ D( k3 b

7 o* V0 I  w5 a* C  U0 |- o' h, g9 p5 h5 ~
Key Qualifications:
0 {  x9 ^5 d9 }/ d/ K1 V5 N  Q
& T# v/ R! L* X, n* S3 \9 F8 U& m( `; k7 V6 }) h
3 s: U+ ^6 J0 W$ X( {
Bachelor's Degree in electrical Engineering or Applied Science, or equivalent;
9 Z- B+ D2 S" g2 O' U1 [0 L: r. y1 H5 ~8 i+ ^
General understanding of mechanical, civil and industrial engineering fields;
7 E6 W& Q- l3 n# h  p/ X( I: v& p
6 K- |+ d+ V3 X0 h; {Minimum 5 years of related power generation design engineering experience;8 }' L2 |8 F' q
- A# W% X& n. R8 [1 Y7 m+ p: G
Demonstrated experience and effectiveness in a project costing and project management capacity is essential.9 Z% s  \+ S$ g; p
$ F3 X0 e$ D* H! h! E6 L7 {) t
Demonstrated leadership, mentoring and team building skills with the ability to inspire and leverage the strengths of the team;
' ?9 c7 W8 U! r: n8 s/ q) R
: ?% d. ~# v% k# `Ability to collaborate effectively across all levels of organizations both independently and within internal and external project teams.
% d' B8 V% R$ p' g4 e5 I# i1 Z& {1 P9 ?% r; X
Demonstrated conflict resolution skills with the ability to negotiate win-win solutions.+ e* n0 P0 L4 ^6 v& l8 z. m. Y, u# |
" K& D: F* L, _: p; u
Demonstrated customer focus and consultative approach with the ability to proactively advise and recommend viable solutions.
% P0 [6 R& |% Z2 c! r7 K$ K  h* G4 m$ a
Demonstrated integrity, judgment, and decision making skills with the ability to make timely and effective decisions in ambiguous situations.
6 s. [9 h; m6 A8 w) {! v5 A5 z5 S. B9 d; ?. }
Demonstrated sense of urgency, planning and organizational skills with the ability to deliver quality results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with competing priorities.
; a" \' R8 H2 {  b6 ?' e" H- R3 ~: I" I/ [
Solid business and financial acumen.4 h& q8 N0 g/ B( T& F) H
: o; Q: v  Q, L3 S
Demonstrated attention to detail, curiousity and good analytical skills.
4 |$ b' _' q9 @# W0 t" W5 u5 W" a$ \  y2 G( E6 a5 K
Demonstrated proficiency with contact management, technical drawings and MS Office Applications.
) g1 S( v  O  ^+ h9 u
- l' H" ~1 l- j. J2 G1 M( _Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.+ W- n4 ]/ D. F5 F( J" d6 q  B# n0 Z
5 G. x8 |" \. Z$ N
Experience in designing and integrating power generation control solutions to suit customer needs.$ A: M7 O; ^2 H0 b$ N. r; k: Y

5 e0 K3 x# V2 |* v9 a9 yMust possess valid Ontario Driver's License and be willing and able to travel to customer sites as required.
* W; W9 o6 J! O# t0 |, }. KPlease apply to us directly via Workopolis or via e-mail: hradmin@toromont.com
7 [. y# E8 P# I/ a! f6 }9 h需要找工作的朋友可以上Post Doc Job(postdocjob.com.cn)搜索一下工作职位,目前很多公司正在招人(全职和兼职),这个招聘网站是英文版的,所以英文不好的朋友可以借助翻译软件,希望能对失业的朋友有些帮助!
大型搬家
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-21 07:24 , Processed in 0.115878 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.