鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-3-12 06:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Case Examples of Reincarnation Dreams
8 v/ }/ Y6 _, n- i9 e2 ^# b% T0 e+ E' G1 O; Y9 b, s* u
8 v5 E! U! B  P6 a* U; g$ S& Q& R
% m9 m$ C7 l8 P9 T( M+ t

7 u7 P1 i* w2 s' t- P# v$ ~) Y* v2 k0 H2 Y: O7 V1 y, y* ]: G
3. “Mrs. Georgia G. has always felt that she once lived in the Old West,ed hardy hoodies, that is, in another lifetime. Right now, she lives in Iowa. Is in her early thirties, married for the second time, and the mother of two children. Her background is English and German,louboutin heels, as it is with many of the people in her part of the Middle West.7 ^: \, `9 {/ {* V/ p

/ X9 ?$ u2 w! `) P4 b6 R5 K" x3 j* d3 B7 S1 ~

3 A3 [: U1 A  o& \: S6 f0 i6 _) l+ m6 N: H0 R
7 @) H- ~1 ^- Y9 V
The following day he mentioned this dream to two close friends. It then developed that both had dreamt of being on an old ship. They were dressed in flowing robes, heading for an island, and they,juicy couture sale, too, had been impressed with the crystal clear blue water” (Holzer 151-152).1 ^  [$ ^  p1 i/ `: n! h
; ]2 K4 |+ y: O/ F8 v$ Q, y
* l9 P# q$ A$ p* Q( R- v
* l* I/ s9 N( N( B
In the first dream, was it possible that Karen used to be a witch but was reincarnated into a normal person? In the second dream, could it have been possible that three men were crusaders at some point and gathered together as men on horses, just seeing the situation from a different point of view? In the third dream could Georgia have had been that woman begging for the priest for mercy? These are just some questions to play with with when dealing with those example reincarnation dreams.
; Z/ v7 D: C* k1 B" j  L
2 {* |1 b1 S+ m- |4 w, Y7 y: l+ H  d9 f% u8 L- p! f* J

+ C# D+ U0 j7 m1. “Karen G. is in her middle twenties, a member of the United States Air Force, station abroad. She has had three recurrent dreams which have remained with her vividly and disturbingly. Her husband, unfortunately, puts no stock in such material,chaussure tn, so Mrs. G. contacted me to put in on record. When she was twenty-one she dreamt of a woman in a long, dark dress and a white apron-a good-looking woman with long black hair and green eyes. People full of hatred were shouting at her and tying her to a tree. They put brush under her feet and kept yelling, ‘Burn her, burn the witch!’ She cried that she was not a witch and that if she were they would never have had a chance to burn her. ‘When she said that, I suddenly realized with quite a shock that I was this girl. I was watching this in full color and I somehow knew that I was her,’ Mrs. G. explained.; k; c" _. S: q1 e  R, {

# J1 p2 l3 b, h4 Q! k; d1 i: |
% z5 I9 K+ X, f6 d- D' A& Y. ~# S/ l+ t: v5 v& d" N
Sometimes, however, it is difficult to know exactly who we were in the past and what kind of life we lived because reincarnation dreams often come in fragmented pieces, and it is the dreamer’s job to put the pieces together and research the person that they describe of. Reincarnations always deal with the past, therefore they do not look like the person in the past, or in other words, a person who is reincarnated will never look the same in the future. Here are four dreams of people who have had dreams of being different people in the past./ ^1 @+ J$ V( `  p1 k' F

p- {0 F  L$ w  V0 s( u8 I& u
3 H+ i9 M! F9 U/ w( \: q ) T! m& V) K0 N; T+ \# C
0 @3 e3 V9 v+ B3 F% M
2 a5 i8 q3 B0 ~8 r3 E9 F+ y

) R7 y8 Q- a8 C- _0 ?- I! Y- e- H. Z6 p5 C1 N* }6 d
2. “Richard U. of New York State in 1970 dreamt of a very strange scene. In the dream he was astride a horse on a beach, waiting for a ship. There was a group of men with him, dressed in what he later realized was armor like that worn by the crusaders. The water seemed very blue and crystal clear.
  e1 U! i  R2 q5 V
4 Q& p9 m. y: Q. j- S7 l/ f% e  c$ f% ]
8 S) b% F! J; x  X
( E) T% ^9 C! @% x- p$ r2 B: K. rThe first dream which made her wonder about having lived before happened to her rather unexpectedly. The scene showed a beautiful summer day, and it was either noon or very early afternoon since the sun was shining overhead. She saw a town square with one side bordered by a huge, long stone wall,abercrombie tee; the center of the town square seemed shaded. There were two padres standing there looking down on a young woman who was kneeling before them. Georgia could not see their faces since they were in the shaded area,hollister shirts, but the woman seemed to be around thirty years old and had on drab, dark clothes. There was a crowd of people at the end of the wall in the distance, cowering away from the middle of the square where these three figures were. The woman, speaking in English, said, ‘I beg of you, have mercy on me.’ She was pleading with the two priests but they only watched her in stony silence. All at once Georgia knew she was that woman! She looked at the crowd in the distance but could see they didn’t want to get mixed up in the affair, whatever it was” (Holzer 152-153).
4 W* P! c+ C- \  g7 x! f! `
6 h  S3 Q8 r. D- \2 ~) |
$ C  f& c1 D2 U3 l+ H- o
& i# i( r/ A- ~0 y$ C' m/ Z( ^. r. x1 H8 L: C

- a2 y2 i. H' j% x* _( @+ m% }& p# D9 G" C3 x9 v0 t

- k, M, |; m1 _- x! f* t0 `: ~& R# G$ y/ C' I7 a1 l

5 P, v) k+ j" V, P; ZIf in the last post, we talked about survival dreams in which one is able to communicate with The Dead in their dreams – the dead as “spirits” our “souls”. Perhaps it is possible that these spirits do come back in life through different forms in our bodies, and through reincarnation dreams, it is when one remembers only a little bit of their past lives from their present moment of existence.
% U# k: p5 M3 ]# f0 X8 R+ ^
  s. v7 X5 n2 t/ X, I/ f
1 d% {6 J8 t; k
+ l' I  u. V1 G+ n: I. i$ l! T3 d6 a% a; i

- v+ M+ p3 _: s' I4 K! XReincarnation means when one passes away, their soul is then reborn again into another body or form on earth.”Reincarnation Dreams,”?are recollections of dreams we have during sleep that remember from our past life, whether we happened to be a pilot in a war or perhaps someone famous who changed the world.  d1 Z% B8 e& r- O3 {+ k
5 k* p" L6 M8 d. A5 T0 H, Q
! e( c$ c+ y, P

4 G* l& S6 ~3 H
" L2 h4 ?6 r( m; o. g1 t5 K- h5 O, M3 B- t! O
The woman in Mrs. G’s dream tried to make people understand that she ‘just knew things,’ and that was all. When they wouldn’t listen, she called them fools. Then the people lit the fire. It was horrible to the dreamer because she knew that she was innocent, she knew she was trying to get through to them. ‘I?felt the heat of the fire and knew her anguish one last time, that they were wrong and someday they would know it’” (Holzer 147).
* Q/ {. |6 `5 N! y7 h' y) {. ]1 Y0 t8 n/ h  A( R" u/ z
! I3 v9 f7 j; B: B+ B- H6 I

) P- f$ J) w$ g$ ^0 Y2 a+ Z2 H! v+ K* sReincarnations dreams give us hint or clues that there can be a possibility of a previous lifetime. Sometimes dreams can be shared with someone else such as the dream took place as an event in the past, and there were other people that one can recall from that event that have also been reincarnated into earth the same time they were. It is rare that these people will meet up, but on some occasions they do.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-28 20:14 , Processed in 0.133688 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.