[电工杂谈] English At The Work Place 2

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-4-28 20:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
本帖最后由 jack_lai 于 2010-4-28 22:06 编辑
- h8 F& ~2 z/ D5 V3 E) ]
) Y# i. d, t$ P( S) {9 i DSC002071.JPG
2 @7 u1 M  z5 u- K' u/ ]The following is a copy of the papers presented at the today’s safety meeting. $ \* R! ^7 i, ^* e- |

' O3 ^% b; I) }) Y1 M. m# C8 Q% l"DAILY SAFETY BULLETIN8 B) k! }/ q8 N9 `- [" L
National Day of Mourning April 28, 20104 F! d& {* B, b6 ]: D# {) l
On April 28th , countries around the world will take a moment to remember those who have suffered work-related injuries, illnesses and fatalities with a Day of Mourning.
& F( W0 P: n! |" j8 m5 _; J# OThe number of injuries and fatalities which occur in the workplace every year is higher than most people would imagine. In 2009, over 700 workers lost their lives as a result of workplace injury or disease in Canada. 110 of those workers were Alberta workers. These are somber numbers. What the numbers don’t tell is the impact of the loss on children, spouses, parents, friends, coworkers and the communities the workers have left behind. Those left behind are the ones left to cope with the devastating loss. Workplace fatalities come with an immeasurable human cost.! G, O! e: M' C3 x' [, [/ c- T
Safety is everyone’s responsibility and it starts with each of us. We must work together to stop avoidable incidents and costs that death and injury bring to our families, friends and communities. Today is dedicated to honor and remember those who have lost their lives from workplace injury and disease. Please take a moment to recognize these workers and renew your commitment to safety on the job.”3 X2 E! I( C+ E4 B0 j
( Z$ `3 R- x2 w* h) i
The following is a paragraph of the above-mentioned article. Who can translate it into Chinese, or reveal its meaning with English., f/ s8 ~: r' k/ V
“110 of those workers were Alberta workers. These are somber numbers. What the numbers don’t tell is the impact of the loss on children, spouses, parents, friends, coworkers and the communities the workers have left behind. Those left behind are the ones left to cope with the devastating loss. Workplace fatalities come with an immeasurable human cost.”
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-7-4 22:21 | 显示全部楼层
upupup
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-11 13:15 , Processed in 0.201956 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, APC On.