埃德蒙顿华人社区-Edmonton China

找回密码
 注册
查看: 915|回复: 2

[招聘信息] Senior Financial Analyst (Edmonton, AB)

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-7-4 07:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Company: Robert Half Management Resources
1 b6 H1 b& I6 L5 }  hLocation: Edmonton, AB T5J3S4
- s* L6 R9 c6 [$ X  ESalary: 45.00 - 55.00 CAD /hour 5 Y& Y  i! T; v0 E4 {" S$ T& h
Position Type: Full Time, Employee
/ X5 r' b! l' E; TJob Category: Accounting/Finance/Insurance 3 X, g* n& m2 u" W1 A
! B) c8 s% n% ^$ Q
Phone: 1 780 425-1616
$ H, x' X. u& g) e4 |% O2 A2 ywebsite: Apply by workexperience.cn
" i& l) y, R0 \+ ~0 F: m" TFax: 1 780 423-1581
9 G+ [7 k, W' B, o; I1 [1 D3 qRef ID: 05110-9541000
$ d5 q/ h1 @. }, D& a& q  N5 W2 A& p/ o2 I" O/ ^* r$ E  o
2010-07-03
9 s" B& }. r6 |; C& k( U0 Q  G! kJob Description& {* ~; i7 k7 b: S
This is a great opportunity to contribute to an established company and expand your IFRS experience! Our west end client is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst for a 3 month contract to assist with their IFRS project. As the Senior Financial Analyst you will be reporting to the Vice President of Finance and will be reviewing the balance sheet and profit and loss accounts to complete the qualitative and quantitative analysis. You will also be assisting with additional projects related to their public reporting. : `4 V2 x; v) X, Z" J  X$ B! M$ G, t
( N  H. m. ]( h- |" O9 G0 C5 T
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
: x; r" w7 Y* l$ p! m1 e$ `" |) X. g! w$ P1 Q8 ]/ C
You will have a professional designation combined with experience working on an IFRS conversion. In addition, you will have a strong financial reporting background and a strong understanding of Canadian GAAP. You will also be required to work independently and have a strong attention to detail.
( K. j* u/ t7 Q, _% d: |$ H8 W! p0 T+ b, n0 `7 Z
Robert Half Management Resources is the world's premier provider of senior-level accounting and finance professionals on a project and interim basis. Through our parent company, Robert Half International (NYSE: RHI), an S&P 500 firm, we've been matching highly skilled professionals with companies of all sizes for over 60 years. We have more than 150 offices worldwide. You should consider joining our team of project professionals if you have experience in audit, compliance, accounting, finance, regulatory reporting, financial systems, taxation, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), or project management. As a consultant for Robert Half Management Resources, you will assist our client companies, from high-growth startups to the FORTUNE® 1000, with their toughest finance and accounting challenges. You will earn market-competitive pay, and we pay for every hour worked. You will have access to an array of benefits, including health and life insurance (U.S. only; for details on our Canadian program, please contact your local branch), over 8,000 online training courses and free continuing professional education (CPE) training. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information. Robert Half Management Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer.3 C9 |, K$ U$ `! L' U6 |$ x
9 `; }2 P$ y% \7 S* C
Employment Opportunity / City of Edmonton Community Services0 D$ p- i. ^7 i& l4 t) J8 m
Edmonton TO APPLY Online & further details, visit: workexperience.cn
: J, K5 R6 U' r/ k+ {7 a0 E, y需要找工作的朋友可以去Work Experience(workexperience.cn)搜索工作职位,目前很多公司正在招人(全职和兼职现金工),这个招聘网站是英文版的,所以英文不好的朋友可以借助翻译软件,希望能对失业的朋友有些帮助!
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-7-8 19:53 | 显示全部楼层
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-7-11 01:26 | 显示全部楼层
一看到senior 就没戏啦~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-14 16:04 , Processed in 0.134434 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, APC On.