注册
查看: 1628|回复: 0

Employment Opportunity @ ACCA www.acca.coop

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2006-1-17 13:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
The Alberta Community and Co-operative Association. {7 E8 Y% @& m! e

9 i* z" Q# _4 tPosition: Accountant / Salary: commensurate with experience/qualifications. Note: criminal record check required / Deadline for applications: Jan 27/06.
& n" A* G/ V( |' S; `3 X7 M5 v) J8 m7 w3 G: B8 o
The Organization: The Alberta Community and Co-operative Association (ACCA) is a non-profit education & development co-operative requiring a full-time Accountant. ACCA's (formally Rural Education & Development Association) mission is to strengthen Alberta communities through co-operative/agriculture awareness, training and development.$ D: o, C# a' {' n8 t& A

* V% L, |6 A( P! q8 MPosition Abstract: The successful candidate will report to the Executive Director and be responsible for providing financial management, accounting and fixed asset management duties to ACCA. In addition, the successful candidate will provide general accounting to outside contracts held by ACCA.* k4 r9 ~1 s  z% a9 u

2 [4 b' B2 q6 aEssential Requirements: Complete knowledge of ACCPAC and Simply Accounting software packages, Microsoft Office Suite and LOTUS spreadsheet. The candidate must be able to work independently & within timelines; ability to deal with a wide variety of clientele; good communication/decision making ability.% _& ~  w0 s; s' r  r; s5 l8 M& C) H2 Q

6 X6 E. y# {1 q; d% X! [9 s" ZKey Qualifications: Preference to applicants who possess a degree in a business related discipline with an Accounting major/CPA. The candidate must have a minimum of 5-7 years financial management and/or accounting experience; budgeting knowledge; excellent computer & good public relations skills and knowledge of Federal/Provincial financial reporting requirements.
- t5 m0 X( K, L; s) ~, ?) `% r
0 h; c8 s8 G# G1 W; I. ?5 {) ~Please submit your resume & references in confidence to:
$ e* R" @3 M4 S/ b$ {) \2 w  i
) _/ l- m4 n' jAlberta Community and Co-operative Association
1 G  J- x6 g4 o3 y+ WSuite 220, 10403 - 172 Street, Edmonton, Alberta T5S 1K92 s$ W: n- i. Q: X# [9 Z
Fax: (780) 452-5385 / E-mail: acca@acca.coop
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-4 00:30 , Processed in 0.381782 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.