注册
查看: 886|回复: 1

[招聘信息] HSE Integrated is hiring

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-12-21 09:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Industry Picking Up!!
+ M2 v( g0 L0 O; ~- [. @  u7 `/ @* m6 `   Safety Consultants EMT’S,          Firefighters-   Several Openings!!      & b  R# e& {, Z; V% \! [  f4 H0 x
Company:  HSE Integrated
$ v8 C8 i8 H- L$ ]- H
! Z7 b  U3 G' K9 ], F2 j' ]% AJob Site:  Western Canada
8 E+ @6 r' g; z1 Q2 CFull/Part Time: Full time - Out of Town.  These jobs have the potential to turn into further employment depending upon performance, skills and experience.. Z  }+ @, M  ^5 }! i$ H

$ ^8 p# G: I; A$ sJob Duties: The positions require you have a strong set of skills as you will be working in a fast paced environment.  The job sites vary from location to location.  Preference will be given to candidates with previous Industrial plant experience.
8 v: R; ~3 K& P/ \5 s
! m& q2 m  w# H  I9 x  S+ [+ FEducation/Experience: The successful applicant must have all the safety tickets, a valid driver’s license, ability to make solid decisions, attention to detail, ability to track and document hazard assessments.  The applicant would be a stronger candidate if they have PST or CSTS training.- \$ \' H, g7 |/ a0 B$ f
How to Apply:  Please see www.hseintegrated.com to apply for the position. There are several openings for other positions.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-12-21 23:00 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-11 11:14 , Processed in 0.101874 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, APC On.