发表于 2010-12-22 13:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Position Description
( C2 ~# }( k( e+ k
* n. V4 J+ w7 k" ~; T: wPRIMARY CARE NURSE5 w5 h% F+ F0 [( M" ]
# @4 T6 u. c# k! R- H
POSITION SUMMARY
* r2 g6 ?" K; i5 b6 ?9 i7 {. H( l' s# `& o1 Z7 \% M
The Primary Care Nurse will provide comprehensive nursing services to the patient population of a family practice clinic within the Network.  The Nurse will assess, manage and support patients, providing appropriate documentation, and will work collaboratively with the physician and multi-disciplinary team to develop and implement care plans and to provide follow-up with the patient.  The Nurse will work to full scope of practice within the primary care setting; some duties will vary depending on the clinic and patient population.
6 f$ ^$ b# |- {6 H, s! |9 x% N$ s  |
The Primary Care Nurse will work with Family Physicians in the community, other health professionals and local and regional programming in a multi-disciplinary environment to ensure a high quality of evidence-based health care to the practice population." p: {* ^$ W) v$ ]3 t' X# P" o! g
& k/ S9 E* ?$ x/ ?( v" ]5 y- [
The Nurse will report to the Clinic Coordinator.+ H" z2 Y  y3 I& H/ T6 q
' O6 s+ j: p8 _) ?1 X0 s
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS3 Z; l! n* s" r% F

6 {: s' r# i5 dKey Responsibilities0 f) M8 T+ m0 I( h' Z

9 }* r! P2 K8 d; l! L•        To work collaboratively within a family practice environment to enhance the delivery of primary care services.
) `& N4 c: ^$ V* |  Y$ W) p" X•        To receive patients and provide individualized health care and services based on highly developed nursing knowledge and skills.: Z) G6 X2 S; L
•        According to practice protocols, conduct assessments, initiate and implement management strategies and provide appropriate follow-up.% w, Y7 q" M$ {7 u
•        To make professionally autonomous decisions in managing patients and offering a complementary source of care to that offered by medical practitioners.
8 d# B: y! x1 c# D* J+ l$ R$ }7 j•        To assist in the implementation of strategies for improving the quality and provision of care for the practice population.
/ _( I# A8 k% U- Y•        Educator, communicator, advocate, coordination/navigation, supporter- J$ h3 [4 }  L# F$ T

0 U0 `& U4 ?5 y! uClinical Role. I) d! j3 W* D- L
4 `( }( j3 \# W( v4 H7 {1 I' r
•        To work in conjunction with the physicians or independently as appropriate to incorporate the nursing process to provide patient centered, goal oriented care.  2 m0 c3 L2 ?+ n5 c8 y
•        To develop long-term, trusting relationships with both patients and peers in providing primary care services.
* F6 k: ^9 y/ U9 ]3 t% n( K" Z4 r•        To assist in the delivery of disease management and health promotion programs according to clinical practice guidelines.
( _% w3 z9 {* w* T/ P•        Ensure the maintenance of accurate records in line with practice policy.
+ {4 o5 T. [* o" S( w3 K•        To assist in developing and implementing patient self-management programs.
4 z! w: E, O  l•        To coordinate with Alberta Health Services and ensure that relevant regional programming is effectively used.
6 Q& ]+ d0 v* J; v3 I•        To act as a resource to other multidisciplinary team members, physicians, and community resources.
6 ^4 E; Y' y' M' C•        To offer training support for other team members and assist in their professional development.# @$ H5 Z# b0 c# @' Z
  O1 w: |1 K3 W, J0 d
* REFER TO ROLE DESCRIPTION – APPENDIX *; v- p5 v  b$ c1 d0 b

* }; Z: u. X2 O4 \Professionalism % K; ]5 d( y' v% g9 n1 N
: Y. _3 Q: P1 _( y' Z) f
•        The primary care nurse should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
; J8 K6 |  c0 W0 j9 D0 M* K•        He/she should be able to work in a team while respecting the views/opinions of others.& s7 P! W* N, f% s+ Q1 o1 T
•        Should have the ability to act responsibly, accountable, excellent problem solving/critical thinking skills., [" T2 ~+ m: O
•        Requires the ability to work independently and prioritize workload.
1 m- i. p/ L% u•        To be responsible for own professional development through a variety of strategies highlighted in personal development plan.
( m' N9 A2 _8 p6 f•        To participate in the Network’s education program.% ~- r, E+ `3 Q4 D( c
9 h2 ^: J! w9 v" {
SELECTION REQUIREMENTS:/ P( }  c2 u' \9 g4 L

& d9 W3 _) i, N* k0 `9 i. A" @Qualifications/Experience
7 q, l) K& [' _9 w•        Baccalaureate degree in Nursing preferred
- C9 q4 e; Z3 L- y) ~, N+ ^•        Preference given to those with at least 5 years nursing experience in primary care setting.
) k1 N$ {) F& e3 P•        Current CARNA Registration+ j* v" s2 X+ g- \+ G  @
•        Current CPR – Healthcare Provider8 P- ]* i* n" W4 o1 i: z
•        Must have own vehicle and valid driver’s license% Q0 z$ u. n6 k, g
•        Knowledge of, and ability to use, electronic medical records) Q; o9 z" H. \( m3 z" H* o6 Q
$ W3 K# ^/ w. |3 I( Q, d! F. K
Apply here: www.edmontonsouthsidepcn.ca  
6 F' M. k3 S# g: U, ACompetition deadline is January 14th, 2011.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-12-22 15:19 | 显示全部楼层
大型搬家
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-25 17:44 , Processed in 0.215555 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, APC On.