鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-12-22 13:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Position Description
- b* n; ^, g+ U; p  m# t
1 H! E0 k/ R5 B3 v" _5 V2 YPRIMARY CARE NURSE
" H3 l' H# Y9 V- _7 Y; x- X$ k" G8 ^+ X: ^6 @- s
POSITION SUMMARY5 p4 F, Y( a  N0 x

3 V. W2 }+ r0 O5 e% C: `The Primary Care Nurse will provide comprehensive nursing services to the patient population of a family practice clinic within the Network.  The Nurse will assess, manage and support patients, providing appropriate documentation, and will work collaboratively with the physician and multi-disciplinary team to develop and implement care plans and to provide follow-up with the patient.  The Nurse will work to full scope of practice within the primary care setting; some duties will vary depending on the clinic and patient population.
; d/ g( T$ m4 I" o- w
$ x- J; m6 q. t3 U8 [The Primary Care Nurse will work with Family Physicians in the community, other health professionals and local and regional programming in a multi-disciplinary environment to ensure a high quality of evidence-based health care to the practice population.
: m5 I% K; C- l5 a% |7 K1 R' S- C1 ?3 R
The Nurse will report to the Clinic Coordinator.0 L) W. @0 h# d6 R9 Q8 E% L7 q

4 {! ]# B# L, e- [) ]. ~ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS# k- N: S$ N4 h" t$ Q7 l

4 g: A0 c0 W) h6 zKey Responsibilities/ |& M) @- ^' h1 A- Z7 Z
3 L( `: ]7 L8 J' u6 M) l/ i% V9 f
•        To work collaboratively within a family practice environment to enhance the delivery of primary care services.
  F0 k! {) _' q& D, L; W•        To receive patients and provide individualized health care and services based on highly developed nursing knowledge and skills.  v& \- N* o9 ^! V- z- o1 U
•        According to practice protocols, conduct assessments, initiate and implement management strategies and provide appropriate follow-up.7 i6 s' o6 V+ |2 Q1 ]
•        To make professionally autonomous decisions in managing patients and offering a complementary source of care to that offered by medical practitioners.
1 R2 |0 v( K- d•        To assist in the implementation of strategies for improving the quality and provision of care for the practice population.2 x, v2 C2 \( D$ r! y( O" I  T
•        Educator, communicator, advocate, coordination/navigation, supporter1 N- |. _. c1 E

+ M, w5 R- d+ ]& c) iClinical Role+ m: M' G3 l9 I; Y

, C# S# ]- Y; e! M, X9 D•        To work in conjunction with the physicians or independently as appropriate to incorporate the nursing process to provide patient centered, goal oriented care.  & v. a9 y  t6 D. u
•        To develop long-term, trusting relationships with both patients and peers in providing primary care services.
$ Y) a% _& T8 x! {* |! H6 k' P•        To assist in the delivery of disease management and health promotion programs according to clinical practice guidelines.
# h% p0 E$ U4 m8 x" b8 l•        Ensure the maintenance of accurate records in line with practice policy.+ I# u# [) S: D( ]2 ~# H- N$ a* x
•        To assist in developing and implementing patient self-management programs.; K! a* ?  f) B" o9 L+ Y1 u2 L
•        To coordinate with Alberta Health Services and ensure that relevant regional programming is effectively used.
4 s7 s' h3 N8 t•        To act as a resource to other multidisciplinary team members, physicians, and community resources.6 k1 {9 F0 w. D7 r6 B- G1 T' q
•        To offer training support for other team members and assist in their professional development.
% E0 u( A- _4 E/ m% c- f
2 Y5 ~) D5 A6 L) j* REFER TO ROLE DESCRIPTION – APPENDIX *
% ]8 O  q2 W( c  f0 ~: w* y  G 7 ~9 h8 Q' m* v6 X: U0 K: r
Professionalism 6 T4 A- C- S6 ]6 q5 V
9 K# l' |, u, K% _/ S9 y
•        The primary care nurse should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.) T! l; c* B. r  f5 q
•        He/she should be able to work in a team while respecting the views/opinions of others.2 K0 W% |8 L5 f2 ^$ O
•        Should have the ability to act responsibly, accountable, excellent problem solving/critical thinking skills.# m! M9 E. `' L" T
•        Requires the ability to work independently and prioritize workload.
6 [! I" h6 }3 q9 J* [* O•        To be responsible for own professional development through a variety of strategies highlighted in personal development plan.5 [9 c- T6 ]/ N/ l6 o, n! x
•        To participate in the Network’s education program.2 z! g8 {& J' i4 z  c$ N

! j0 g1 b5 [, ]$ p  ISELECTION REQUIREMENTS:
$ e4 |# x7 O0 k7 a) {
! R) X7 ]2 }7 ~, s$ ]Qualifications/Experience
' b6 a( W8 U3 D0 ?. M: c6 D" `7 x•        Baccalaureate degree in Nursing preferred, Y( F3 d8 C7 R
•        Preference given to those with at least 5 years nursing experience in primary care setting.- t* u5 H; H, m& x  s' G" V
•        Current CARNA Registration; J* ?0 Q0 N3 k' g4 s( O. o
•        Current CPR – Healthcare Provider
3 p: q7 n8 `% o$ E9 O' K+ _9 E•        Must have own vehicle and valid driver’s license
3 J. w+ B  }6 r% w: R" m•        Knowledge of, and ability to use, electronic medical records
: z6 c2 Q4 j; S1 K/ u 3 a& s' N2 Q$ A( {$ p3 C
Apply here: www.edmontonsouthsidepcn.ca  
7 l3 ^$ ?( R8 l2 A; h" bCompetition deadline is January 14th, 2011.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-12-22 15:19 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-11 17:26 , Processed in 0.145315 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APC On.