查看: 959|回复: 0

[招聘信息] MS SharePoint Developer

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-1-9 09:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Candidate Requirements:$ x$ i9 p! v& q6 W% s' c( s
* R/ o8 W& ~' z5 r  v, |
Reporting to the Project Manager, the ideal candidate will have the ability to envision and plan a strategic
+ `# a3 A6 ^% I( J& Broadmap for enhancing SharePoint usage based on expert knowledge of SharePoint technologies and/ u4 u" B* l. G, e6 v! F
understanding of business need. The successful candidate will have a positive attitude and thrive while
8 U: h3 Z1 c! W1 f1 s) a: pworking as part of a close-knit team. Other desirable attributes include:
' k) M. D# x1 l2 a& C1 u  p/ J! B
• University/College degree or diploma in the computer technology field
! I, x4 N  `0 K( t& v: B9 M. L• 4+ years of programming experience or any equivalent combination of education and experience7 y. S" H. V3 R3 J
• 4+ years of experience with Visual Studio.NET (C# 3.5, VB)
  @; S% L5 K. D) j! ^• 4+ years of experience with SQL (Any of Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server platforms preferred)
% x6 i  |8 }  ]2 f6 ^) T• 2+ years of experience in SharePoint 2007/2010
: k. a7 o( E% Y+ ^# ?• Web development experience (HTML, scripting languages, ASP.Net)
$ W. }( Z* F* s5 ]• Experience with UML and ability to create UML diagrams using Visio1 @& D* y" R) Z+ v$ i( R

/ I2 H* O$ n& w& sIf you are interested in this opportunity, then please email Jason Dick at jdick@theheadhunters.ca
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-14 06:09 , Processed in 0.098764 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.