找回密码
 注册
查看: 4055|回复: 5

[电工杂谈] 地平线工地爆炸原因

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-1-16 12:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
查明了吗?伤员出院了吗?兄弟姐妹们都安全撤退了吗?下岗闲赋在家,常常挂念国家大事,请有消息的brothers透透风声,何时准备恢复重建,俺老贾随时听候领导召唤,坚决为灾区重建出大力流大汗!
鲜花(5) 鸡蛋(4)
发表于 2011-1-16 12:29 | 显示全部楼层
啥子?工地爆炸?在哪里发生的?老子朗格儿不晓得?
( r9 w! V! a) j' @5 P$ u老贾你说详细点儿嘛!
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2011-1-16 13:02 | 显示全部楼层
2# 爱城四少
: K- p& N* G% I4 W0 `9 g# q- @' g  G( D* t
Four people were injured in a fire Thursday at the Canadian Natural Resources Limited Horizon oilsands site north of Fort McMurray.7 A( p4 z$ S! w7 n$ \% Z

2 x! P. k; n$ T* [' f! ~$ Y* [Three of the four injured were transported to hospital in Fort McMurray in stable condition.% z# e+ v5 O: g- Y

, F& L2 d% p4 P( ~* h  iOne worker was being treated for second and third-degree burns, the most serious types. A second suffered first-degree burns, and a third person had a neck injury.
8 c1 {; ], V1 g; p
1 |, t. j* z: {  T% HThe fourth was treated on scene and was to be released.
1 ~$ b9 C  g; x% S, N( W9 B7 Z$ k$ g/ x% l4 \. \  p, ~9 E
"All employees have been accounted for and are in secure locations," CNRL said in a written statement.
% G+ A0 |2 D2 q: W8 w# q2 B5 h& p
  _- R# U8 S9 ?Reports to the Sun about an explosion at the plant started coming in around 3:30 p.m.. B+ N. b. J0 V* |+ r! ~
6 O5 W* Y8 V# C3 q5 l" c( M7 N# o
A witness who wished to remain anonymous described the scene as "scary."( X( I( u5 D& }5 F) Q

7 _( C- K+ i& {& dAnd a man whose wife works at the plant was concerned for her safety. "It is a ball of fire," said the man, who would not be named.: U, `0 _+ S4 ^/ q

" i# N& s7 d4 Y( bAlberta Environment was notified about the incident.: x. V! D3 J! |6 m3 o' C

% E  {- t3 v6 `  h* R/ d$ v, MChris Bourdeau, spokesman with Alberta Environment, said the department is "in the information-gathering stage."
* F% m+ i/ M: N. f2 ~( @
& ?0 \) {+ ?& e0 N" q. j' yThe fire was located in the upgrader, which converts bitumen into synthetic crude, and the plant was shut down.$ Q+ x9 R8 f/ [" W9 b* A" e

% k& B$ V8 x: R) S" o- LBy 7 p.m., the fuel source of the fire had been isolated and the fire was contained to the coker area.( w5 Z3 v  Y& [2 h) d7 o
; l0 z6 }6 b- u" g2 w4 M
Air quality has been reported as good in the area as of 6 p.m. Thursday.
$ A. K, k1 X& F* u+ _* E! q1 F6 U( h, v- P* \
The Calgary-based company said oil production has been suspended and there is no word as to when it will resume.( }, Q' u. W$ H" a

7 c+ h7 ~. }! Z) ^0 q" {4 }$ h"Canadian Natural's first priority is the well-being of our personnel and to safely control the situation," said CNRL in a statement.$ O: F) G" f" {
" d7 j* Y- W) Q% }/ z, z
The upgrader is located about 70 km north of Fort McMurray. No site evacuation was required.
0 H( P) P$ F9 d' P$ F7 A% i1 ^" E- J" a; F
Horizon is the newest major mining operation in the oilsands.
( _( P% C# {, f3 U
3 x5 C$ ^2 t: i5 zIt is impossible to gauge the impact on the company -- or how the incident might affect multibillion-dollar expansion plans for Horizon -- until the extent of the damage is known, said Michael Dunn, an analyst with FirstEnergy Capital Corp.
2 C' ^# \9 [+ y0 ]2 Y
5 b3 `: [, ?1 ]9 Z; n  zA spokeswoman for Alberta's Employment and Immigration department said its officers were on their way to the site to conduct investigation.
9 w' I3 b. k! [4 _+ b
9 [6 }; n7 S* [% E; l* ]! bThe company said air monitoring stations in the area are being checked, with updates available at www.wbea.org." ?6 k( n) Q& W& J
- h; k  c0 i" ~' {2 f$ N
Canadian Natural, Canada's No. 1 independent oil producer, said earlier Thursday that Horizon's output averaged 83,700 barrels per day in December, down 22% from November, as it shut down the upgrader's coker unit for repairs. The company said it had restarted the unit.) w, p. p$ x, s& e; y$ l
, Z2 x% z5 |7 W2 B" s
Fires in the complex upgraders have been relatively frequent. Production at Suncor Energy Inc.'s oilsands project was hobbled when a fire broke out at one of its two upgraders in December 2009. A second unit was damaged in another blaze last February.
+ U& {" T7 I) e) M- \- f% n' d7 b: `# l$ D  ^) _
Horizon was built during the oilsands rush of the last decade at a cost of $9.7 billion.
鲜花(5) 鸡蛋(4)
发表于 2011-1-16 13:11 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
乖乖格老子!看来安全恩是重要!
鲜花(2) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-1-19 14:01 | 显示全部楼层
有活了
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-4-9 09:43 | 显示全部楼层
炸光才好,这样就有活了
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-8 21:29 , Processed in 0.198165 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On, APC On.