找回密码
 注册
查看: 1119|回复: 2

[招聘信息] Self-Employment workshops

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-1-31 12:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Tuesday, February 1 – INCOME TAX BASICS FOR SOLE PROPRIETORS & PARTNERSHIPS – 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM –  Fee (non-refundable):  $10.00 (including GST).  This session provides basic income tax information for the small business owner that is either a sole proprietorship or a partnership.  Topics include:  Record keeping – what records should you keep and for how long ; Reporting income ; Business expenses, current or capital ; Motor vehicle expenses.  Presented by:  Canada Revenue Agency – CRA.
5 I8 y, T* f5 E' i! T: ]5 K( F7 j+ a# H2 S9 I9 C% Z' |
Tuesday, February 1 – ACCOUNTING FOR YOUR SMALL BUSINESS -- 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM – Fee (non-refundable):  $20.00 (including GST).  In this session, common questions will be answered in a way that can be easily understood, including:  What exactly is accounting and why is it important? ; How can I remove my anxiety about accounting? ; How do I organize my receipts? ; How do I find the right accountant or bookkeeper? ; How much do I need for accounting or bookkeeping services? ; How do I pay myself?  Presented by: Christine Reimer – Bridge The Gap Accounting Services Ltd.
1 M/ c7 S5 W0 m2 R# y5 s. z
1 D" B$ k8 ~/ L  b, h$ aWednesday, February 2 – PREPARING A BUSINESS PLAN -- 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM – Fee (non-refundable):  $40.00 (including GST.  Preparing a good business plan requires a significant investment of time and research on your part.  Attending this session will only be the start of a process that will lead to developing your own business plan.  It provides a general overview and basic understanding of: The purpose and the components of a typical business plan ; The use of a business plan as an ongoing tool for business success ; How marketing, operations and finance are inter-related ;The importance of further information for your plan.  Presented by: Jim Ewing – The Business Link.
( _/ s8 D: ?( D$ P
4 e! F+ [7 U; _: {7 p/ q+ h  Y# A) E* PThursday, February 3 – HOW TO USE SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BUSINESS – 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM.  Fee (non-refundable):  $20.00 (including GST).  As an entrepreneur you know opportunities are passing you by every day if you don’t have a plan for social media.  It’s not too late to jump into the game – especially with a leading expert to show you exactly how it’s done.  This session is perfect for beginners, intermediate and advanced users alike.  In this session, you will discover:  A simple yet effective system for networking ; How to connect and build a loyal following online ; The social shift in consumers’ buying decisions and how to gain a big advantage ; Why perceptions of authority matter most and how to position yourself.  Presented by: Jeff Schneider – Marketing Ninjas.
* L0 u/ H- c( y7 h) X- Q
; n$ m) Y% |3 K4 j0 O7 v! XThursday, February 3 – SOCIAL ENTERPRISE FUND:  ENTREPRENEURS CHANGING THE WORLD – 6:00 – 7:00 PM. -- Fee (non-refundable):  $10.00 (including GST).  Social Entrepreneurs are making waves globally by combining their passion for making a difference in the world with the precision of professional enterprise.  This new breed of entrepreneurs approaches social and environmental challenges with the sophistication of venture capitalists, but designs businesses that maximize social/environmental impact. The presentation explores new trends in Social Enterprise and reveals how you can tap into financial and advisory resources to take world-transforming ideas from concept to reality.  Session take-aways:  Examples of social enterprise transforming communities and markets globally ; For-profit and non-profit sector social enterprise differences ; Local area social enterprise highlights.  Presented by:  Antoine Palmer (Konscious Corp.) & Kevin Gangel (EKOS Inc.) on behalf of the Social Enterprise Fund.
- N6 [+ t  R: Z+ I5 I5 P
9 I; }+ c9 Z( |! T$ EPlease note that registration is now required for ALL sessions.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-1-31 18:16 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢您的信息,请问第一个SEMINA, INCOME TAX BASICS FOR SOLE PROPRIETORS AND PARTNERSHIPS, 在什么地方? 如何注册?谢谢。
鲜花(54) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2011-2-3 09:46 | 显示全部楼层
顶起 只要有需求
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-14 21:18 , Processed in 0.119855 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, APC On.