查看: 1032|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Market Researcher (Planner I)

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-3-16 15:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Market Researcher (Planner I)
/ G/ y8 @- K; b# I) iJob Number: 6539) U+ `5 o% `! }0 H* ]$ ~
We need your experience, aptitude and skills as a solid and thorough researcher to provide timely analysis and synthesis of research findings on various market research projects for the Community Services Department. You will have the opportunity to provide research consultation support, manage online surveys, and follow up with data analysis and report/present your findings. Your time management, market research methodologies knowledge, customer service focus, and consultative approach will assist you with the following responsibilities:
) e" y2 C, q0 w1 d•        Providing strategic market research for various areas within the Community Services Department% F- U) _% F( m/ w
•        Assisting in the creation of online surveys and execute them to target audiences, as well as collect and  transfer data to SPSS format, analyze data and produce reports2 \' f% y* j: K/ k
•        Conducting secondary research including e-scanning, best practice reviews and demographic/trend analysis
8 d4 w' g8 y0 u- O4 C•        Providing survey data entry and perform statistical analysis including table and chart generation
% X) ^; A# F% d  b0 O•        Completing benchmark research with internal and external stakeholders, gathering data related to fee structure, product usage, business practices, market trends, competition activities, hours of operation and best practices+ k! L% H6 p* k3 w, L
•        Contributing in the Department's goal to enhance future business development." t7 g, p% m& c  K; @3 d

- L2 ]& C' Z: v6 X% aQualifications:7 c  p* s$ X3 \7 [& n4 f$ ]
•        Completion of a university degree in Commerce or related technical fields with major course work in market research methodololgies# C& u4 M/ Q7 S& v
•        Minimum two (2) years' market research experience.# Z4 T4 G* p  F
•        Experience in developing and managing research and evaluation technology, data entry and advanced statistical analysis coupled with the ability to create professional reports and presentations.
( t# u1 w; S- V2 b& k•        Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access), statistical software (SPSS), online survey tools and survey administration techniques4 v7 G" [3 E' _( `% R5 N
•        Strong communication (verbal, written, presentation), organizational, and interpersonal skills 0 D, U" R+ b' V$ x' S0 F  ]

! V, N5 b: J# u3 F. c  vNote: Applicants may be tested.( }! K3 t- f6 p- {" @
Hours of Work: 33.75  hours per week, Monday - Friday. Hours of work may be subject to the terms and conditions of a variable hours of work program.
( f% K3 ?. U9 I8 ~( O" d Salary Range: 21M, Salary Grade: 022, $31.344 - $39.161 (Hourly), $2,115.72 - $2,643.37 (Bi-Weekly), $55,220.29 - $68,991.89 (Annually). The rates quoted are in accordance with a collective agreement between the Union and the City of Edmonton. This Union contract is currently under negotiation.
9 `9 w% Q6 h/ A General:# Y7 `) ?: S4 M" p7 k( F
• Civic Service Union 52 members are asked to send a copy of their application to the union office.+ q6 V: b; d- n0 P4 ?
• The City of Edmonton thanks applicants for their interest in this opportunity. Candidates considered for the position will be contacted.6 l- [2 O4 \9 e5 {% p  U1 n% y6 y
• We are an equal opportunity employer.  We welcome diversity and encourage applications from all qualified individuals.- T5 N- P" E6 M

) |; X: }4 E5 ~% eThe Province of Alberta is a party to the federal Agreement on Internal Trade, the Trade, Investment and Labour Mobility Agreement with British Columbia, and the New West Partnership with British Columbia and Saskatchewan.  All of these agreements promote labour mobility between the provinces.  Applicants may obtain information regarding recognition of extraprovincial credentials at www.tilma.ca.
* ?4 m: {) a( ~% QRecruitment Consultant: MM/LC+ {5 S8 }; e8 G6 Z
Classification Title: Market Planner I
" I8 m1 c" T( r( ]Posting Date: Mar 14, 2011" w1 m: q4 f( W" h
Closing Date - 11:00pm on: Mar 28, 2011
/ g; @7 y" v2 q& h! f* e8 ^, o) {$ INumber of Openings (up to): 1 - Permanent Full-time3 s. l. Q+ [. T- V
Union : CSU 52
$ I5 r7 s1 Z) f4 v% u, g. C3 n) JDepartment: Policy and Research (Community Services Department)
4 J9 l" Y0 |! `, LWork Location(s):  7 t" g. ~. {% V- [5 K
8th Floor CN Tower, 10004 104 Avenue NW; t  R4 W( i$ Q+ b, U- V
Edmonton, AB T5J 0K10 J6 u" @: O, e  M1 o4 \$ v
- j% c0 u4 t1 i: Y+ c* ?
Want to apply? Need more details? Visit www.edmonton.ca/careers
; m! V% C" n7 ]6 J, \5 w: z/ WUse our easy online system to complete all application requirements immediately and efficiently.  Y! x; h; n9 W2 E
Applicants  applying by fax (780)496-8063 or by mail/drop-off at the Employment Centre, Main Floor, City Hall, #1 Sir Winston Churchill Square, Edmonton, AB T5J 2R7, will be forwarded necessary application documents.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-14 09:02 , Processed in 0.079806 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.