注册
查看: 1571|回复: 1

[其他] D800

[复制链接]
鲜花(5) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2012-2-15 14:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Speed and power, without compromise. That’s how I’d sum up my impression
# h; t. u8 [: Z- Wof the new Nikon D800. Established medium-format image quality is+ i! P+ M" ?3 q" Q# A
now inside a phenomenal, incredibly responsive Nikon machine. At 36.3
3 [4 B5 Y7 q! f" Pmegapixels, the D800 produces unprecedented image quality and resolution0 X$ R! }0 `3 P/ J
within a body that boasts revolutionary technological advances. The 3D color
% h3 `7 S1 D  Y/ J$ _8 C: J/ {matrix metering III, wide dynamic range and the improved AF performance$ l: q( }: X# O
in low light are just a few features that are glaring improvements. The D800) u" ?# a! J3 s& X
allows me to concentrate on the light, the composition and my subject, @; A# W; C" H2 x  _  h( r2 Z
without having to think about much else. In years past, wedding photography
$ I# J- W; ^, G1 n# I! twas traditionally captured with medium-format equipment for maximum
1 i, i! Q" E  `+ O& y( ?image quality. When the 35mm format was adopted within the genre, it was
7 `! D; z1 K+ f3 l  @  ?, ^widely accepted that image quality was compromised in lieu of speed and) [8 L  W) Y/ r2 S. b- d
convenience. Now, my wedding portraiture will have a depth it’s never shown
: H1 X% \1 x6 E4 O& Dbefore, and my style of shooting will be enhanced rather than compromised,( @5 s. ~% T5 q* h. o' p- n  ]
thanks to the D800.
: R7 k3 g3 r  I# g- k" l/ N: ^9 qWhen I’m shooting beauty and jewelry in the studio or fashion on location,
5 z' K6 W! Q4 ~& W36.3 megapixels changes the industry standard: in image quality, dynamic2 Z( J6 T" h$ L9 M; a9 v4 c& z8 ]# ^
range, color rendering and the final print. The detail from the D800 produces
! N9 [4 U+ E( `) ^: |6 q1 p: C' b8 sthe look of a medium-format camera, but gives me the feel and response of a
0 ?1 P2 ?1 T) S, C# f: H, H: |D-SLR. The improvements in rendering skin tone and specular highlights, as2 h1 o" i8 y, E' G- p, }0 k  d0 k" y
well as fabric and hair detail are superior to anything that has come before.
/ e* ]/ V2 W+ X' {Autofocus quickly tracks models in motion. Nikon’s 91K-pixel RGB sensor
8 f% c4 w* m/ hhas noticeable improvements in metering accuracy, while the larger LCD is" Y2 e1 c& R2 M! N
easier to read. The camera body feels solid and ergonomically simple, while
4 e% u9 V2 T4 W$ L4 d  b2 ualso feeling lighter and smaller than previous high-resolution Nikons. New2 j) K3 ?& S( D% P7 T
cameras always inspire me to test and explore, and all the useful features( K9 \+ T1 U8 n5 e
in such a compact package will open huge creative possibilities for my highquality" }8 H# W" X/ A/ H9 p( t
prints and video.
& {/ V& C  {4 x: N3 D+ o9 d- kTo me, cameras are more like paintbrushes than technology. The goal is
# p% h  B, _/ S) R0 E, m4 e+ Znot megapixels or technique but the image, and while camera models% b' Q7 ^! m' p, P3 R+ `" L" |1 C
are important, they are not the be-all or end-all. But after a lifetime using
! D1 [( n# A3 Q2 I# e" Qcountless cameras, I have found a new best friend. It was not love at first
% ]  \# X6 k7 a$ Lsight. The sharpness and detail were initially intimidating, exposing my flaws
* r2 U3 i. r5 z8 l! N4 Ylike never before. Subtle camera movements showed and differences of
+ ]5 D7 w9 [" y  Aacuity between aperture choices on various lenses were apparent. But now I+ k) R; O3 n- C3 L7 K9 T
am enthralled with this technology. Why? Because the images almost feel as
5 K+ b# d) P2 g% I7 athough they were made with a 4x5 view camera! Special features like timelapse
  o; h8 I' g+ X9 K" x6 \) hphotography and the improved HD video quality and flexibility also add) y8 R" }* |7 z, F4 W2 B
tremendously to the camera’s personality. After spending a month with the
& r6 t# y1 N: W6 w, s/ xD800, I’ll never be the same again. Perhaps the best compliment I can express0 }* I9 ]" H* E
is that now I will think differently about the images I make.) A8 p1 x  w3 s, U
As a modern architectural photographer I am always looking for a lightweight,0 L& t4 P$ L# U! a& Q" R
compact and reliable camera system fulfilling the requirements of my personal; t- m5 ]$ C# i# T* W
artistic and client expectations. The Nikon D800 will set new standards for7 _8 W5 C7 T* ?) ^( L+ `
the high-end 35mm D-SLR market. I have never worked with a 35mm digital8 X! d. F+ g' [
camera that produces images with such exceptional quality and detail till$ A+ I  S! O* s5 A' l6 Q
now. Particularly, the live view mode enables extremely precise compositions
1 j: k9 }5 Q& W9 X/ t( xand easy focusing in dim lighting, which simplifies my workflow. Superior# R* w+ L" h. w% F3 `6 Y" U
quality lenses such as the PC NIKKOR tilt & shift lineup are indispensable for
, U9 Z+ q# W) V, {architectural photography. From my hands-on experience I found that they
/ s- Z* z, X" Rperfectly match with the newly invented system and produce breathtakingly/ z3 l: V9 m6 \7 y( k- D( q
clean, clear and sharp files. This camera gives me the photographic flexibility
: F" X- o* v, W( e" ]+ \" Dto work at unusual shooting locations and capture images in an exceptional. f- C0 p6 L3 }; G; C* m+ q
range of light. It definitely takes my photographic versatility and image quality2 U  P( G- p; K* M3 k" H
to a new level. What a new companion!9 m. d% c# N/ `7 q, c1 R6 d
The D800 On Assignment/ y9 ?) |: d% Z' H% p- W4 k* w
Rob Van Petten. R! `1 A: B) K
Fashion (U.S.A.)
9 o) i% G. l3 X, b) f$ pCliff Mautner
, _" |- X( L1 w1 Y& [( kWedding (U.S.A.)2 W. a) ^; L4 Y' k- }# H, P4 [
Jim Brandenburg" ]! ]( T' c( e
Nature (U.S.A.)" H( o7 H5 i! v+ \1 |
Benjamin Antony Monn! G0 ], {6 d3 S
Fine art/Architecture (Germany): j) J+ s; j" Z0 S/ ]2 _+ c5 i
Printed in Holland Code No. 6CE11030 (1202/A)K
鲜花(14) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2012-2-18 16:39 | 显示全部楼层
请问价格,谢谢
理袁律师事务所
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-4 19:32 , Processed in 0.161052 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, APC On.