查看: 1911|回复: 4

[加国新闻] 移民积案减四成 家庭团聚将恢复申请

[复制链接]
鲜花(70) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2013-3-27 07:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
作者:牧涛
4 r( x+ v' z9 {+ Q$ p- v  `+ T0 W) A, {  z
联邦移民部长康尼今天(周二)宣布,在08年推行了一系列新的移民政策之后,本国积压的移民申请已经减少了40%,为本国明年推出更快、更有效率的新移民系统铺平了道路。 ) @/ V: Z5 k2 M

0 b8 [( k2 e4 Z: n0 a' w3 w2 B4 a" @5 @

+ I9 _* N2 E, p/ E7 L( |8 v部长表示,大量积压的申请会令本国失去吸引优秀移民人才的良机,从长远上看更会影响本国的经济发展。在过去很长一段时间里,本国每年接受的申请数量大大超过了可处理的数量,这造成了数以百万计的积压,需要8至10年才能消化完。另一方面,长期的等待过程也令很多优秀的移民申请人灰心、失望,甚至放弃了来加拿大生活的计划。, ]; ?* g% f1 ?: _, x" t$ y
4 ~% c6 W3 g" H
康尼还盛赞了移民部在2012年推出的“一刀切”政策,称此举有效地解决申请积压问题。据悉,在2012年6月30日时,本国移民积案超过91万人,近40万人为技术移民,商业类逾10万人。 于是,移民部透过C-38法案“一刀切”,将2008年2月27日前(Pre-C50)送件的联邦技术移民积案作废,根据移民部2日公布的数据显示,全球共有28万多人被撤销,中港台合计则共有9455件、2万2376人遭到作废。不过,这一“残忍”的政策遭到了全球申请人的强烈抗议,甚至和联邦移民部对簿公堂。- f' ?4 H5 b  _& F/ s4 s
  k/ Y% A  c, ?. T' y2 r8 T
部长称,如果不推出“一刀切”政策,至2015年时本国的移民积压会达到破记录的220万宗,永远也不可能清理完。可是按照现在的清理速度,到2015年的积压数量只有前者的五分之一。  
! k$ w2 N0 n+ G) S% m- T' S# d: I/ j: a5 B7 ^
移民部还在新闻发言稿中表示,鉴于积案清理顺利,先前暂停的父母、祖父母团聚移民申请有望如期在今年年底恢复。
9 b/ {" F3 m6 Z: ?( |* w0 y7 `/ x0 i$ {( {6 ^: l2 }
& p3 H1 \$ f/ P0 m, y- {1 e
康尼表示,联邦政府将继续致力于修改移民系统,使之更快捷、更灵活、更及时,为本国的劳动力市场输入新鲜的血液,推动加拿大的经济发展。
鲜花(67) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2013-3-27 12:20 | 显示全部楼层
鲜花(34) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2013-3-28 09:30 | 显示全部楼层
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2013-4-6 09:00 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
原文:$ b0 w6 s) [; B0 k+ h! s8 v. a6 u

9 m$ x" p- R" ?7 I
# a$ ]) Z5 ~- ]! w3 R. gMississauga, ON, March 26, 2013 — As a result of actions taken by the government since 2008, the backlog of permanent resident applications has been reduced by about forty percent, paving the way for a faster and more effective immigration system in 2013 and beyond, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today. 8 z4 p, V4 }4 j1 P4 z) Z! s2 E% x
* v& f$ b; {- g! Q6 c% ~3 m6 G
“Backlogs and delays prevent Canada from attracting the best and brightest from around the world and ensuring that our immigration system is contributing to economic growth and long-term prosperity,” said Minister Kenney. “For too long, we accepted far more applications than we could process each year. That led to backlogs increasing every year and processing times of eight to ten years in some cases, which discouraged talented, dynamic people from coming to Canada.”
9 {  ~: [# Y% i# p& C" t" j# Q; n3 h7 d. p
This has been accomplished, in part, by continuing to process a high number of applications from parents and grandparents in the Family Class while a temporary pause on new applications remains in effect until the end of the year. In addition, a pause was put in place on new Immigrant Investor applications and the oldest Federal Skilled Worker applications were eliminated while we continued to process record high levels of existing applications.2 B9 B8 u2 U& f) ^3 K8 n% A
6 {% m( Y& Y; y9 u0 x0 Y
The government will continue to transform Canada’s immigration system to make it fast, flexible and more responsive to the labour market. The massive reduction in the backlog allows us to move toward a just-in-time system that recruits people with the right skills to meet Canada’s labour market needs, fast tracks their applications and gets them working in Canada in a period of months, instead of years. It also means that families will no longer have to wait close to a decade to be reunited with their loved ones.
) |* X0 b2 V# k& \
- g+ `, ~4 X6 ~# z“We still have work to do, but by taking clear and decisive action to deal with backlogs, we will attain our goal of having a fast and flexible immigration system,” said Minister Kenney. “Newcomers will arrive with skills and talents that are in short supply in Canada and contribute to our economy. The immigration system must work for Canada, which is why we will continue to reduce backlogs and speed up the system, so that people spend less time waiting and more time participating fully in the Canadian economy.”
" \  ~! [/ e1 S2 s$ ]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2013-4-6 09:05 | 显示全部楼层
while a temporary pause on new applications remains in effect until the end of the year.
$ F& w1 W  q( c& I( M- [6 a2 Y# O5 B
有这句话得出“先前暂停的父母、祖父母团聚移民申请有望如期在今年年底恢复。 " ?( [2 J* j/ M0 O/ g
; w1 K2 S, l  q$ R5 ^* |7 ]( t
如果真的恢复,和先前会有哪些不同?有兴趣的讨论讨论吧?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-6 04:08 , Processed in 0.191279 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On, APC On.