[复制链接]
鲜花(2) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2014-3-14 15:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
又快到毕业的季节,不打无准备之仗,就让自己提前开始面试的准备吧。
  p7 C3 s( {, N5 r下面是搜集整理的100道面试题,大家都挑几道回答一下吧,互相参考。
" ~; r! Y5 d* s3 b6 c3 M; s/ S/ f准备面试不单是去考虑如何回答,更多的是有准备就能比别人多一点信心。
, e/ j8 y. j$ @* R
( M. D6 l+ ?8 r( P•        Tell me about yourself.
* T( K, T9 E/ M! v•        What are your strengths?
2 q; c$ N) ~5 C•        What are your weaknesses?
3 R6 P1 A2 M9 b( {' H•        Who was your favorite manager and why?
$ T! T( P8 `- A& P•        What kind of personality do you work best with and why?
  {  s* L. o# h! q8 O# ]•        Why do you want this job?
/ G7 G5 \4 j* ?- a6 e0 @1 ~•        Where would you like to be in your career five years from now?
& Z) I* n5 X' r2 `7 {3 g* P) T•        Tell me about your proudest achievement.
. G4 d+ g3 {! W$ _6 L' Y& S•        If you were at a business lunch and you ordered a rare steak and they brought it to you well    done, what would you do?1 H1 c/ N6 \* |
•        If I were to give you this salary you requested but let you write your job description for the next year, what would it say?' J9 L2 [* y! D7 Y! C
•        Why is there fuzz on a tennis ball?
7 W+ y, X+ w; d' i. e6 \/ G•        How would you go about establishing your credibility quickly with the team?
; N9 E: x& N3 K5 d* }+ a; i" d•        There's no right or wrong answer, but if you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
: \) o0 a4 k% E) r4 T( c•        How would you feel about working for someone who knows less than you?
* T3 j* Z* [# Y$ I•        Was there a person in your career who really made a difference?
2 U/ F) B, |  [5 r# e8 }•        What's your ideal company?
4 w9 G4 Q0 A- r5 Z$ N* ^•        What attracted you to this company?
2 w+ }' r( s: \& @/ e•        What are you most proud of?
1 B/ I* Z. B* r7 W1 y•        What are you looking for in terms of career development?
5 F) {$ z/ X" g4 d- H•        What do you look for in terms of culture -- structured or entrepreneurial?# z! F3 B& P) ~: O, D
•        What do you like to do?
5 T3 q/ e. @& C8 M: c  x; r2 e•        Give examples of ideas you've had or implemented.& T( z7 o9 _1 _& H
•        What are your lifelong dreams?8 M$ h8 f! Y; P1 o
•        What do you ultimately want to become?
" b2 X. r, V4 a: P. l+ D) |1 p•        How would you describe your work style?
/ |9 u% p8 ?+ A: @9 C•        What kind of car do you drive?. e, R+ G& s- p1 o6 U# j, `: ]
•        Tell me about a time where you had to deal with conflict on the job.% V) b) u2 a0 T& X1 _
•        What's the last book you read?% ?; u1 e$ c  @8 V) S% _# p
•        What magazines do you subscribe to?
; C: ^4 P8 R1 c' M1 ]•        What would be your ideal working situation?$ ~5 v2 @, R, V: g: R
•        Why should we hire you?* [7 ?7 r% f, \% o- C* C* \( H4 R
•        What did you like least about your last job?
- r' Z, c1 d3 \) I•        What do you think of your previous boss?* m6 A2 H# x7 z2 K/ G
•        How do you think I rate as an interviewer?& h9 I' Z3 k0 Q
•        Do you have any questions for me?3 d( x) [$ ~; m, U5 J
•        When were you most satisfied in your job?
9 [; i5 f; m- m7 c- O0 {•        What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
/ o% e8 Q1 e8 m•        What are three positive things your last boss would say about you?
3 V4 U- Y6 y9 D* r) N9 w" W•        What negative thing would your last boss say about you?! _: T7 a% ^8 b5 |1 v7 Z( q
•        If you were an animal, which one would you want to be?. b% g- [0 U$ _* C8 x
•        What salary are you seeking?$ u2 P% x, Q& s
•        What's your salary history?4 n2 z2 y3 `8 {, |* f
•        Do you have plans to have children in the near future?
2 y9 K: x( V+ R/ j+ `# y( R•        What were the responsibilities of your last position?- w1 g* _. N8 d! p
•        What do you know about this industry?
) y+ b6 d/ [- C& R- K•        What do you know about our company?. z/ X) c% Y: E2 N
•        How long will it take for you to make a significant contribution?
" l& O3 i$ ]  o' D* a" D4 w•        Are you willing to relocate?
8 v5 a9 D( Y& p& o  {) q: r- w: `' r•        What was the last project you headed up, and what was its outcome?; B/ I% Q+ X  h0 h. ~7 i) X
•        What kind of goals would you have in mind if you got this job?3 \& V$ R* d% K) T6 V, m' y& X
•        Give me an example of a time that you felt you went above and beyond the call of duty at work.0 E: r: w6 e( R; s$ z0 A; N+ x* L& ?
•        What would you do if you won the lottery?, E! I9 Y' [  w3 r7 E8 b
•        Can you describe a time when your work was criticized?. Q  `6 P, t/ O1 u" l
•        Have you ever been on a team where someone was not pulling their own weight? How did you handle it?
6 H+ s4 Z( F8 N$ }+ Y•        What is your personal mission statement?- {0 D& ]( L' c+ W  H$ N
•        Tell me about a time when you had to give someone difficult feedback. How did you handle it?! j: x3 k6 M: w
•        What is your greatest failure, and what did you learn from it?
+ x& P$ Z# M! u2 w) |•        What irritates you about other people, and how do you deal with it?
# A: ~* z0 z; [/ A•        What is your greatest fear?
: a* K5 @' h6 ^& O•        Who has impacted you most in your career, and how?' t# g6 f" I4 O) n
•        What do you see yourself doing within the first 30 days of this job?, A8 |; [& e$ t" j, `! Q
•        What's the most important thing you've learned in school?) M5 u1 s0 l6 z* _, v, d4 ~; L
•        What three character traits would your friends use to describe you?$ n3 e, g* m" ?$ L0 J8 C0 l& B, z
•        What will you miss about your present/last job?' U+ x2 P, m  o9 C
•        If you were interviewing someone for this position, what traits would you look for?
, ~) Z, \. e- P! _& T% N& {, s•        List five words that describe your character.+ S# w9 V) ~; A$ h' X
•        What is your greatest achievement outside of work?3 S3 L3 a, ]1 D; _# h
•        Sell me this pencil.9 s0 c8 O. S3 o. f% j
•        If I were your supervisor and asked you to do something that you disagreed with, what would you do?
. }6 i& f! r8 P3 [+ i4 E: z4 c% D7 F•        Do you think a leader should be feared or liked?
* M! y' ^' J6 B5 \, R•        What's the most difficult decision you've made in the last two years?0 C: f  i8 U7 P; v: M
•        What do you like to do for fun?
; t, g; }( U& }9 O! l" K•        Why are you leaving your present job?4 r0 x, f. w- f4 V: \
•        What do you do in your spare time?
& R8 W! I: c, {5 ~% o•        How do you feel about taking no for an answer?3 @7 U/ f0 X  X: Z7 s
•        What was the most difficult period in your life, and how did you deal with it?# U( b/ `3 d1 v+ A5 l& u
•        What is your favorite memory from childhood?/ j  @' X( `8 v" p6 }& _
•        Give me an example of a time you did something wrong. How did you handle it?+ v* x& m  C  e0 {3 N' M
•        Tell me one thing about yourself you wouldn't want me to know.
, I6 C& I9 E+ s9 S9 F/ F. N) x•        Tell me the difference between good and exceptional.6 {! O+ i' W4 t& j' q& K8 g3 n
•        Why did your choose your major?5 c, ~0 J; Y) ]/ T: s" h! U0 j
•        What are the qualities of a good leader? A bad leader?
7 D7 T4 m" O2 ]' L  r•        What is your biggest regret, and why?+ C% h$ e% z* k! R7 g* m
•        What are three positive character traits you don't have?
9 q( o) Z, ?4 o7 Y' v" r& T•        What irritates you about other people, and how do you deal with it?6 Z( W, j3 o5 ^# {+ Z5 f- ?
•        If you found out your company was doing something against the law, like fraud, what would you do?& \3 H* S- g+ S4 y2 p  i; b% z5 S
•        How many times do a clock's hands overlap in a day?
  _% z! ?5 b1 m1 B' r& P! Q•        How would you weigh a plane without scales?2 o4 v: r: x2 ]2 z
•        What assignment was too difficult for you, and how did you resolve the issue?
6 L9 }9 H5 ]5 _- H( ~+ v" V! f•        If I were to ask your last supervisor to provide you additional training or exposure, what would she suggest?
; H5 p7 O4 N0 A1 L•        If you could choose one superhero power, what would it be and why?
. s7 e3 A" f$ [•        What's the best movie you've seen in the last year?" _  j0 _% v, J- x2 T# e7 q. v
•        Describe how you would handle a situation if you were required to finish multiple tasks by the end of the day, and there was no conceivable way that you could finish them.
% j9 O5 q) k6 Y2 c•        What techniques and tools do you use to keep yourself organized?
7 H/ n$ o* m3 G. T0 U•        If you could get rid of any one of the provinces, which one would you get rid of, and why?4 v8 D/ W2 K9 D0 F& ]
•        With your eyes closed, tell me step-by-step how to tie my shoes.
$ c- y$ Y# Z& B) T0 p7 `•        If you had to choose one, would you consider yourself a big-picture person or a detail-oriented person?& H  t& R8 ^7 X, L8 A
•        If selected for this position, can you describe your strategy for the first 90 days?( B$ i0 R1 E. g5 y) M
•        Who are your heroes?
; R5 m" |3 @0 S% T' X•        Tell me 10 ways to use a pencil other than writing.
+ }. v4 d" o% z* ]# e. ?. [
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2014-3-17 12:47 | 显示全部楼层
好帖子,顶顶
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-9 23:22 , Processed in 0.727795 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APC On.