鲜花(4) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2006-10-2 15:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
正在寻找清理furnace的公司,哪家公司服务比较好,清理效果也好?有谁了解这方面的情况。
鲜花(4) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2006-10-2 15:38 | 显示全部楼层
这是网上找到的一片关于暖炉管道清理的文章。
: N$ G9 L. n  `1 t/ m7 ], I5 P: e, x0 P! j' B
For the most part, people who choose to have their furnace ducts cleaned do so because their children or other family members are suffering from allergies. Like all air ducts, furnace ducts, when uncleaned, can breed mold and mildew, and lead to poor air quality. Furnace duct cleaning can also improve the efficiency of your furnace.1 R/ D' b# V3 ~. c/ D& R
" ~2 x, A  `. [4 L7 C! z; B7 T
Furnace duct cleaning requires cleaning not only of the ducts themselves, but of the entire furnace system: the blower, heat exchangers, cooling coils, and condensate pan. When all these parts are clean, air flows more efficiently through the entire furnace system.
8 N, `1 r( W* \* Y# |; e, U5 B9 E' U
( F' q2 I6 z: Q  mIf you or someone in your household is experiencing health problems, and you suspect your furnace air ducts might be the problem, call a duct cleaning company. They can inspect your furnace ducts, and will most likely use robotic video equipment to show you how dirty the ducts actually are. If the video surveillance reveals mold is present anywhere in the duct system, clean your furnace ducts.& b, g4 l! b- p# H2 p# j  d

% s, s" S: h3 w8 ?* H3 a# [$ U+ l& ZSometimes, dust and mold can appear almost identical on a video scan of the furnace ducts. If you and the furnace cleaning professionals are unsure, touch a piece of tape to the inside of a furnace duct, and have a lab analyze it for you. The test will likely cost you around $50.- h* ^( n" A) F! |1 g
* v$ ?* I9 e. l# H/ b( I# R( g/ k. x. C
Methods of Cleaning Furnance Ducts . m/ n/ D$ Y0 P
There are several ways to clean furnace ducts. One way is to use an extremely powerful vacuum, which remains in a truck outside. A long hose runs to the furnace area and attaches to the furnace ducts. From the rooms, mechanical brushes, air jet brushes or air snakes pull the dust loose within the furnace ducts.
) \- n* A2 J8 ~% D
9 K, i( R6 b' ]5 K! n" MAnother way to clean furnace ducts is with smaller vacuum unit located inside your house, in the vicinity of the furnace. This vacuum should contain a HEPA exhaust filter to ensure that the dust from the furnace ducts does not fill the air in the room.$ [. f5 f8 m, M. Q0 E1 u' m

1 o* C. p- C+ S: P7 MA third way of cleaning furnace ducts is to run a rotating brush that is attached to a vacuum nozzle through the furnace ducts.0 j- \2 L% U; y% a
+ M4 ~/ F, q5 m7 n" A
Remember, when selecting methods and services for your furnace duct cleaning, look for quality over cost. A poor-quality furnace cleaning job can leave you worse off than before, as it can pull the dust off the furnace duct walls without sucking it all in. Companies certified by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association tend to offer the highest quality.
, H2 a) b1 h$ T' E3 x1 I
2 [6 N4 I, N0 CRemember, furnace duct cleaning costs money, so before you sign a service contract, ensure that the company has given you sufficient visual evidence that furnace duct cleaning is necessary. Also, make sure your furnace duct cleaning provider can explain to you in detail how he/she will clean the entire system, not just the ducts. If one component of the system is left uncleaned, it may recontaminate the entire system—defeating the purpose of having put out the cash for the cleaning in the first place. Ask that your furnace duct cleaning provider give you a full-duct-length visual inspection after the cleaning is complete, preferably with a camera inside the ducts.
鲜花(4) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2006-10-2 15:59 | 显示全部楼层
网上找到的部分问题以及回答,整理如下。4 A6 j1 h% A3 f$ l$ p0 f- k+ l' ^/ c
0 Q' g5 ~8 A, I) X* P% m, a
出自:http://www.rolia.net/forum/forum_list.php?_bno=20&_cno=23003 ^' K+ f4 G9 U4 K
0 c' n5 Y% v; G/ g. @
Q: 家里暖气风口是不是每年都应该找专业公司来清理一次啊?, P$ F$ e8 _; j* C8 S
! {$ D' M1 ~6 g1 p& I9 a+ n0 m
A: 如果只是清理一下进气口不会要你150块.除了清理还要检测炉子的EFFICIENCY,运转情况等等.各个公司TUNE UP作业都有CHECK LIST,都一样.大公司贵,有些人省钱喜欢博一下,赌这个冬天炉子不出事就不TUNE UP了。
; D1 J1 m0 Z8 C7 c. l$ t0 i9 d" B8 q$ ]; F0 x- J
Q: 天凉了, 该开暖气了。哪位能就暖气炉给俺些建议, 比如, 该不该找人检查一下炉子, 平时怎样维护等?$ I# T0 U$ C) o6 G

. ^8 d  V1 y. k; @A: 每年清理一次大可不必,如果不养宠物,不室内抽烟,2-3年一次就足够了。按老外的本本,furnace的checkup倒是应该每年作一次,不过,个人认为,这个视炉子的年龄而定,十几年以内的没这个必要。当然,如果掏钱买心安就不说了。! z& X3 Q, H6 a
0 s1 Q) K7 \0 e# v
Q: 是不是报纸上做广告的清洁公司都可以做furnace 的check up的?, S( d4 B' b% f4 V

3 X  d2 f* c' S. a# FA: 千万别找清洁公司洗炉子. 我上过当, 他们不懂炉子的问题。我是三年的炉子. 最近听到有奇怪的声音(咕噜咕噜的), 而且烧得不好. 主要是出气口温度低(经验判断). 清洁公司的人根本不懂,帮我吹了一下灰尘就走了。后来找了Richmond Hill的Northland, 白人老头。他把炉子拆开清洗了一下,有一个管子积水了。现在好了。这样的问题不处理会使炉子寿命降低。所以我以后每年都要找他maintance一次。
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2006-10-2 16:09 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
Good information!
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2006-10-11 20:47 | 显示全部楼层
能否麻烦把白人老头的电话告诉一下,我也想清洗炉子。先谢了。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-29 03:39 , Processed in 0.185293 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, APC On.