找回密码
 注册
查看: 2714|回复: 1

[招聘信息] Internal IT job positions

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2006-12-9 21:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Internal referral positions as belowing. If you are interested, contact me at: nickzchen@gmail.com  h- @# p; d! A2 c
0 z7 s% _! ^% |7 _# }4 S" i
1.5 \( g; L. M" A
C# Data Conversion Analyst – our client requires an experienced analyst to assist with a data conversion project. The analyst will assist in the development and running of the data conversion programs. Experience with the following is mandatory: C#; SQL 2000; previous data conversions; and the ability to make presentations to a technical/business group. It is also highly desirable for the candidate to possess experience with Oracle.
! V4 [2 r! G9 U8 z; G3 j
7 K+ O" t/ u: g2.
8 T9 k" A# K# r( xSr. .Net Application Analyst – required to provide technical expertise involving all phases of research, feasibility, design, development and implementation of 3rd party and custom developed software applications.  The successful candidate must meet the following requirements: a degree or diploma in computer science/ information system or business; 4 years experience developing with .Net using SQL Server; 4 years developing with .Net using VB.NET; 3 years experience designing and developing high-availability system Enterprise level systems; 2 years experience developing with internet technologies such as JavaScript and CSS; 7 years experience with process and data modeling; and 7 years experience with systems analysis and design.  Highly desired include: experience integrating 3rd party systems with custom solutions; certified MCAD or MCSD; related experience with Active Directory and Microsoft Windows 2003 Server. Proven customer service skills, good written and oral communication skills, ability to work well in a team environment and attention to details are expected. ! _* K9 q6 u" C9 v* S

# p% e; C) \" O1 W. b, U, GThis competition is open for a short limited time only and closes as soon as a suitable candidate is found.  Early applicants will be given higher priority.  Please provide your resume hi-lighting your qualifications along with day time and evening phone contact information.; X* k  K4 K4 o! f+ R
Start Date:    Dec 18, 2006
( r( d* f; `9 S2 K, f+ W7 q- [3 |: \0 h* ^* s
3.$ c  h6 y9 Y( @* z
Cognos Developer – A strong developer is required to assist the client with setting up a new Cognos framework. Additional responsibilities include creating complex reports, preparing cubes and mentoring less experienced staff. It is mandatory for the candidate to possess strong experience in a business intelligence environment, hands on experience with Cognos version 7.x and ReportNet. It would be highly desirable for the candidate to possess experience Cognos version 8.
& \4 N7 D) @# p! N# A
/ [" k8 m9 h4 c+ Q  r4 t( H8 W
2 d" X1 a2 `( _4.8 B( [. |! _4 B6 Z, l8 P7 }) `
PowerBuilder / Sybase Senior Analyst – required to perform maintenance and enhancements on an existing application. Responsibilities include identifying user requirements, programming planned enhancements, supporting acceptance testing, status reporting, and maintaining documentation. The client has requested that candidates meet the following mandatory requirements: 6 yrs experience maintaining mission critical applications; 6 yrs experience performing detailed analysis and design of large client server applications; 6 yrs experience interacting with users regarding business requirements; 6 yrs experience with PowerBuilder, 6 yrs experience with DBArtisan and CRISP or ASE SQL; and 6 yrs developing and supporting a system test plan as well as supporting the execution of a User Acceptance Test Plan. & \5 [9 m$ O' ^: e! d' e1 m

) A  v7 S6 z9 G9 o5.
- u! c: m9 S1 N3 C' OC# Java Web Developer – Our client requires an intermediate to senior developer to assist with multiple projects. Responsibilities include analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation. There will also be opportunities for leading / mentoring junior developers. It is mandatory that the candidate has 5 – 7 years of experience as a developer including 4+ years of C# and 4 years of Java development. The candidate should also have strong communication skills and demonstrate excellent problem solving skills as well as interpersonal skills.
4 n4 N0 J: H0 g1 j8 I6 b) s
! e% ]& @2 c9 r. B4 S
, a! h! n- i- i  P' s6.
5 T3 s8 z: ?+ F: PPowerBuilder Developers - Experienced analysts required to work in a team environment to code, test and document defect fixes and change requests (enhancements) to various PowerBuilder based applications as well as assist in transitioning PB applications to Java. Mandatory requirements include current experience with developing and maintaining applications using PowerBuilder, PFC, and Sybase. Extensive experience with PFC is required.  Experience with Java, ASP, Visual Basic, Web development, SQL and Cold Fusion will be an asset.# M# \5 b" g6 V% h! i7 G: C
8 n5 t4 t2 @+ m( `9 _
, w; B. k3 G# }* I- CPL/SQL Analyst – a well-organized, self-starter is required to develop new and enhance existing electronic business solutions.  The prospective candidate will have a degree or diploma in computing science or related discipline; excellence in communications, both written and verbal expected. Experienced in problem analysis, business process analysis, modelling and documentation; also important to have experience in design, development, administration and data manipulation within relational database context.  Mandatory is to have 3 years application development using Oracle products, with emphasis on developing SQL queries.  The candidate must be proficient with system development processes, toolsets and related software utilities (TOAD), Windows and Office Professional software products. Highly desirable to have experience in the following: Web services software development, .net, J2EE, SOAP,  Websphere, XML, DTD’s and schema, UML, RUP, PowerBuilder, Infomaker, and Cognos BI tools. ! y: j/ Y9 W# R' u" B7 e( j
+ z/ }, ?, Q4 E& l
. K2 p! \$ [8 _MCMS .NET Developer – Intermediate .NET developer required to work on the design, development, and implementation of a number of .NET solutions using both MCMS customized templates and Plumtree.  The prospective candidate must have minimum of 3 years experience in: online client-server and web-based applications design and development using Microsoft Visual Studio.NET, including ASP.NET and VB.NET; designing .NET solutions in MCMS environment; customized MCMS template development; use of Web services in a .NET environment. Highly desirable skills include: experience in Web development practices and standards; ability to write MS SQL stored procedures; formal training in MS Visual.Studio.NET; and designing .NET solutions in a Plumtree environment. 3 ~6 @! I1 c, q  \
* {4 b5 l9 I. W9 R' T1 ^
This competition is open for a short limited time only and closes as soon as a suitable candidate is found.  Early applicants will be given higher priority.  Please provide your resume hi-lighting your qualifications along with day time and evening phone contact information.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2006-12-11 22:18 | 显示全部楼层
Good opportunities!4 P* h! c3 l( M* X7 ], K

" F7 }4 i4 p: V+ z8 Q( r" i# wThank you.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-12 00:47 , Processed in 0.159734 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APC On.