找回密码
 注册
查看: 2097|回复: 0

1991 Pontiac Sunbird LE---给钱就卖

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2006-12-23 00:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
1991 Pontiac Sunbird LE. Blue 4-door FWD Sedan, 197k km, AUTO, 2.0L 4 cylinder. External not bad, see picture, interiors not new but clean. Some features include rear defrost, power brake AM/FM, A/C, intermittent wiper etc. 5 F0 k! O* o0 g2 ?- k
Found coolant leaking under the hose and container last week and i cannot start the car now. I tried several times and now battery is gone. We’re moving at the end of this month, so don’t want to repair it anymore.
4 \2 Q6 Z9 l) o9 I3 v: nChanged muffler, cooling system, radiator, tires, battery, generator and distributor, sparks, etc etc…cannot remember all of these; Professional maintenance and parts changing in recent 3 year is more than 2000$, I don’t know anything about car, but I do have all the records. Some parts look pretty new under the hood. It comes with roof rack, an extra headlight, 2 extra wipers, coolant, engine oil and trans oil etc.
# p( Q" q2 y! B/ S& j* |You can repair it and turn it to be a solid car if you know how. You can also donate to Car heaven and get a 1000 credit for purchasing GM’s car.  http://www.carheaven.ca/AB/legal/index.asp    , u( L/ A; A9 Q6 K% n4 e  b# m+ x
Sold as is, must sell but you need arrange the towing to your garage (can rent a tow dolly from U-Haul).
) h: h# B3 A+ w4 NHope it can find a right person.
1 J+ R' W2 `! Vsend me private message here,Thanks
22.JPG
理袁律师事务所
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-5 22:22 , Processed in 0.316420 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APC On.