独家品鲜!英女王2016圣诞讲话完整中文版,图文并茂!

[复制链接]
鲜花(3) 鸡蛋(4)
发表于 2016-12-25 21:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
本帖最后由 一心一意 于 2016-12-25 21:43 编辑
+ S! F+ I8 c5 ^3 f! S* A& U( J9 F/ p0 O$ f
转自微信公众号 埃德蒙顿华人社区
" ~$ B) F7 I# v演讲界的优雅典范,皇室中的璀璨明珠——深得世界人民爱戴的英国女王伊丽莎白二世,又一次不负众望,推出了精彩动人的2016圣诞演讲!
0 M: w! Q! l: l7 {  y3 g  j+ U2 u: h' G% z6 c9 p
作为“女王英文”和“女王精神”的资深粉,小编萌豚瞬间被这篇演讲深深打动了,于是勤勤恳恳地第一时间将女王演讲精心翻译成了中文,在暖暖的圣诞佳节与大家暖文共赏~) B, D8 v; S. h7 R# i! S
4 s  |* I4 M9 S( {' j& M$ G8 e
P.S. In case you don't know, 女王要传位给威廉王子的消息是假滴,威廉王子一家子虽然招人喜爱,但历经沧桑,有胆有爱有趣有衣品的女王才是真正的国之瑰宝,希望女王在世的日子长久,为我们带来更多经典演讲和时尚造型!O(∩_∩)O~
! z% b3 ?3 p3 y/ \& E/ |. B: D, B
; f# f6 ~* f' q9 c6 x1 e" ^$ g) V& \+ P以下,是女王2016圣诞演讲的忠实中译文:: X+ ]8 G( o) G5 L% a1 Y  y
3 v6 |5 T& D) Y; Z7 Z
4221396001_5261145461001_5261135890001-vs.jpg
/ J/ `* ?" |5 \, o
( R, _6 [& Q3 Y( g$ a在英国,每一位奥林匹克奖牌得主的名字曾经都是家喻户晓的,因为他们的人数非常稀少。但是今年,英国健儿们在里约热内卢赢得了67枚奖牌,在残奥会上夺得了147枚奖牌,白金汉宫的奥运奖牌得主招待会变得熙熙攘攘、热闹非凡。在整个英联邦,有很多地方也在举行同样欢乐的庆祝活动。格林纳达,巴哈马,牙买加和新西兰——这些国家赢得的奖牌数占人口比例比其他任何国家都要高。
  U+ Z, `4 G) z3 `! P- `. C1 c  z5 D* U5 V# T# E  }* i3 }
今年的许多奥运获奖者都谈及他们是如何受到了前几代运动员的激励和鼓舞。这种激励点燃了他们的渴望。他们在自己身上发现了此前几乎不自知的巨大潜能,于是如今,他们也成了其他运动员的激励者。
' d$ t6 y3 K* p, g7 o6 q0 S. P* _) K
# B% B% q# \9 d* q$ }& p3 y/ o几个月前,当我为“East Anglian kong空中救护”的剑桥基地剪彩时,我感受到了另一种鼓舞。在那里,你很容易被技能高超的医生,护理人员和全体机组人员的专注献身所感动,他们每天平均要五次外出执行任务。威廉王子就在那儿做直升机飞行员。
6 }  A  V) g9 Z4 K0 u
+ z0 u3 U; e9 }5 e4 U; t% s- t然而,你并非一定要挽救生命或赢得奖牌才能激励和鼓舞他人。我经常遇到一些做非凡事的普通人,他们同样让我备受激励:志愿者,照顾者,社区组织者和好邻居们,这些无名英雄的默默奉献使得他们与众不同。5 u( l1 \& x- c) t* m7 A
1 Q5 E) @6 S& o' T1 g
他们是身边人的启迪和激励者。他们的生命屡屡活出了特蕾莎修女——从今年起称为“加尔各答的圣特雷莎”——所说过的真理:“不是所有人都能做伟大的事。但是我们可以怀着伟大的爱做小事。”
' l. i2 ]9 G0 x images-8.jpeg
9 U0 l5 ]( ?8 G' z( O% @  T2 {! u& ?& H$ T3 W  W: ~
有两个杰出组织深深见证了这一点:爱丁堡公爵奖和王子信托。它们迄今已经有六十四年的历史了。从小规模的倡议起步,它们一次次超越人们的期望,持续不断地改变着青年人的生活。
$ o! w. t* |  a5 p4 y3 f: T 0 n) a3 l$ L0 ?/ d
为了庆祝我的90岁生日,我所赞助的六百个慈善机构的志愿者和支持者来到The Mall参加午宴。许多组织的规模虽小,但他们的工作却让我深受激励。他们扶持关爱我们的老兵,老人或经历丧亲之痛的人;投入音乐和舞蹈事业;提供动物福利;保护我们的田野和森林……他们的无私奉献和慷慨之心是我们所有人的榜样。
3 f) \6 _8 q  `+ K: ]4 ~% Y0 ^" V0 ?  u; N/ I! S5 r
当人们面临挑战时,有时会谈到如何通过深呼吸来找到勇气和力量。事实上,“激励”这个词的字面意思就是“吸入”。但是纵然有来自他人的种种激励鼓舞,我们有时还是会觉得,这个世界的问题实在是太大了,我们能做的是如此有限。这种挫败感是可以理解的。靠我们自己,我们不能结束战争或消除不公,但是成千上万的小小善行所累积的影响力可能会超乎我们的想象。
+ i1 E. H: p9 X. i6 m8 B4 G( ^: Z. p! r
. b8 k+ X3 w2 ?$ Y! I7 C0 q3 ~圣诞佳节之际,我们再次把目光投向一个大约两千年前诞生的婴儿。他的出生是最为寒简卑微的,而他的父母约瑟夫和玛丽也觉得自己是无足轻重的小人物。
5 _7 g  J! l' v. @3 P 7 E- x6 t3 D8 }6 }
耶稣基督一生的大部分时光都籍籍无名,他从未去过很远的地方。他被很多人诽谤,污蔑,排斥,虽然他从没有做错过什么。如今,却有数十亿人追随和遵循他的教导,从他身上找到了指引自己人生的光芒。我就是其中之一,耶稣的榜样让我看到了“怀着伟大的爱做小事”的价值,不管是谁在行这些小善,也不管他们自己是怎么看待这些善行的。
  U7 X( C! x; m0 B+ q baby-jesus.jpg 2 U  i! d) h! _0 I$ k8 c
jesus.jpg
# _* G7 E3 H3 Z. H1 i- i3 ?' ~: p2 {6 {0 x
圣诞节所传递的信息提醒我们,美好的激励既是我们应该给予他人的礼物,也是我们可以从他人那里得到的馈赠。不要忘记:起初的爱虽然始于微小,却可以不断生长。
2 g4 V( i3 X5 @, S- c' E5 e
6 f- g4 X* ]+ R( d" X* P; v1 `祝你们都有一个非常快乐的圣诞节!
# S3 V) x9 r5 b; p cc9d872b4713fa3e_1024.jpg
6 W& F1 R% x/ b0 N( z
' w1 O+ l1 l% O3 O( s) o, f8 h5 z视频连接:https://youtu.be/ouieLx4VryU; B4 B; \- Y# v2 E
英文全文:, t8 K" y' o( u8 N2 h
There was a time when British Olympic medal winners became household names because there were so few of them. But the 67 medals at this year’s Games in Rio and147 at the Paralympics meant that the GB medallists’ reception at Buckingham Palace was a crowded and happy event. Throughout the Commonwealth there wereequally joyful celebrations. Grenada, the Bahamas, Jamaica and New Zealand wonmore medals per head of population than any other countries.
0 i( l/ Y  q/ e: h 1 r1 r/ o8 y* d$ z: Z& o: O
Many of this year’s winners spoke of being inspired by athletes of previous generations. Inspiration fed their aspiration; and having discovered abilitiesthey scarcely knew they had, these athletes are now inspiring others. ( V+ u4 s- _" n- m
# Q( L7 }- Q5 S: }* b( y4 G7 z% Y
A few months ago, I saw inspiration of a different kind when I opened the new Cambridge base of the East Anglian Air Ambulance, where Prince William works as a helicopter pilot. It was not hard to be moved by the dedication of the highly skilled doctors, paramedics and crew, who are called-out on average five times a day.
4 ?1 c6 K+ e. {* H8 x$ Y 1 [0 Z- ~; a! g, I) E
But to be inspirational you don’t have to save lives or win medals. I often draw strength from meeting ordinary people doing extraordinary things: volunteers,carers, community organisers and good neighbours; unsung heroes whose quietdedication makes them special.
4 `2 k+ j# C: Q# M7 E- s( J 3 r1 s. x* c- M* q7 g& W, A! s4 f  k
They are an inspiration to those who know them, and their lives frequently embody a truth expressed by Mother Teresa, from this year Saint Teresa of Calcutta. She once said, “Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”, G9 F3 t# I  @5 T
1 g4 S" E2 i; [3 @2 A6 W+ Y# }
This has been the experience of two remarkable organisations, The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award and the Prince’s Trust, which are sixty and forty years old this year. These started as small initiatives but have grown beyond anyexpectations, and continue to transform young people’s lives.% F! g. r6 S0 S# C6 @9 @! p
5 K3 t$ ?# L, F) ]6 |" P
To mark my 90th birthday, volunteers and supporters of the six hundred charities of which I have been patron came to a lunch in The Mall. Many of these organisations are modest in size but inspire me with the work they do. From giving friendship and support to our veterans, the elderly or the bereaved; to championing music and dance; providing animal welfare; or protecting our fieldsand forests, their selfless devotion and generosity of spirit is an example tous all.
4 R" ]8 G/ v# ^5 }- U & t/ Z9 h+ X0 q; R1 L
When people face a challenge they sometimes talk about taking a deep breath to findcourage or strength. In fact, the word ‘inspire’ literally means ‘to breathe in’. But even with the inspiration of others, it’s understandable that we sometimes think the world’s problems are so big that we can do little to help.On our own, we cannot end wars or wipe out injustice, but the cumulative impact of thousands of small acts of goodness can be bigger than we imagine.
6 w" r8 U, E! m1 v7 L" a
  j1 `$ p' _) oAt Christmas, our attention is drawn to the birth of a baby some two thousand years ago. It was the humblest of beginnings, and his parents, Joseph and Mary,did not think they were important.
0 _' c. r' K, O: p
7 S* ]* Y4 ?, |9 R+ bJesus Christ lived obscurely for most of his life, and never travelled far. He was maligned and rejected by many, though he had done no wrong. And yet, billions of people now follow his teaching and find in him the guiding light for their lives. I am one of them because Christ’s example helps me see the value of doing small things with great love, whoever does them and whatever they themselves believe.
0 a- C8 }* y. C% i3 W8 C' ?+ a 1 a$ L  K* |* }2 j6 ]; i. Y
The message of Christmas reminds us that inspiration is a gift to be given as well as received, and that love begins small but always grows.
' e+ m3 [' ?4 l
) m; E( ]$ v) L8 T+ j% k# `I wish you all a very happy Christmas.

* a8 U# v( k( s/ P
birth-of-christ.jpg
鲜花(10) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2016-12-25 22:29 | 显示全部楼层
心怀大爱的人做小事是美好的。" O1 o) {* F, G2 i" ^! I" ]

; d3 c/ [# v6 U9 @% |. K: F+ s: ^能做大事的人却没有大爱才是这个世界的悲哀。
大型搬家
鲜花(179) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2016-12-25 22:53 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-19 08:03 , Processed in 0.166918 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On, APC On.