找回密码
 注册
查看: 693|回复: 3

有需要babysitting or childcare的朋友吗

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2017-6-19 10:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
大家好,借贵宝地发个帖子。我刚刚开了一个dayhome 在north gate 附近, 自己的孩子一岁多,有需要的可以联系我。full time , part time or drop in 都可以。 如果符合条件可以帮助您申请government subsidy.虽然是刚刚开始,但看护祖国的花骨朵是个良心活。把你的宝宝交给我,图个放心。一句话,可靠!需要可联系我7809837382
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2017-6-19 13:08 | 显示全部楼层
; C2 e9 ?5 k) n6 h3 N3 R
Hi there, I am a passionate child care educator and a wonderful dayhome in lauderdale community with full time and part time spaces available .My dayhome is accredited through Child Development Dayhome and is monitored on a regular basis. It is located on 129 Ave and 113 St, 5 minutes driving from yellow head and north gate. I offer flexible hours and subsidy is available for family who qualify.
# N( r1 F( _: S7 q& x0 N3 o
( _* T1 |  b: m0 Q4 x6 Z8 F: R' Z4 u& @I am mother of one and registered nurse back home . Both my husband and I have :
4 R) N- K% Z+ o/ w; ~9 C& }0 O0 i* _) \- t+ p; |
- Updated First Aid/CPR
+ _2 [0 {! l+ z. @: M- Child intervention check
4 |! A' W2 H: I5 i- Police clearance record
, m) d2 t7 `; A/ _' w/ j; w( z0 w+ A+ M6 v& O. f3 p8 R' ]& s
I offer quality childcare, my place is like home away from home. I love kids, love cooking and craft. I would like to have kids who can play and grow up with mine. I like to encourage lots of outdoor playing if the weather is nice. When the weather is not great, I would like to do some active and creative playing in-door. I understand parents concern regarding the diets of their children. I will provide an environment where food will be nourishing and made of whole ingredients, not just empty calories or packed with chemicals and preservatives. I believe in a balanced food with a little of everything in moderation. I will always make sure water and fresh fruit available between the meals for your little one to graze( depends on their age). I will typically serve milk and water , I won't generally serve juice only if the parents request. + {' B6 J9 q6 m8 s1 T
- Healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks  (follow Canadian food guide).
+ R7 Q" I0 P( ^: K3 U- Age appropriate craft, toys and educational activities. 8 ]& P" H+ |5 S2 ^4 h" r
- Everyday outdoor play
2 ], e: j. G1 B1 @-Bilingual environment (Chinese and English) if your little one interested to learn another language
- v. R9 s2 c3 p3 F  y" b& [) C) o; J
5 L' i7 P2 P3 O" m5 r, XI consider myself to be a safety minded person, especially when it comes to children, I have a life-time experience work in the hospital and children. I renew my first aid and basic life support certificate every year so that your kid will be in a good hand. 4 o/ X7 w1 k  U+ @6 z8 w) {' A

8 }4 ~* e7 C- D" J! D8 J3 E  DI would like to totally 2 to 3 children for tons of attention and one on one time. If you think my family is suitable to your kids, please feel free to contact me to set up a time and see if I am the right fit for your child! - J+ R7 C- A4 G* L) Y, ?
Thank you :)
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2017-6-21 10:56 | 显示全部楼层
Flexible hours based on your needs
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2017-6-26 11:09 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
全天,半天,暑假care
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-26 14:49 , Processed in 0.155097 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.