[屯民常识] 爱城多了一个好玩的地方

[复制链接]
鲜花(152) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2018-5-18 10:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
意外沙滩 Accidental Beach0 H0 B# a" X2 |/ S4 H9 e, m5 i
) J& y8 S: M' o
去年一些官员持消极态度,但是民意不可违,今年政府准备把它建成永久性的。1 Z* R4 t& ?& q9 |( B3 `
而且市政府还考察了 Saskatchewan river 周围的有可能建沙滩的地方,考察结果还是这个意外沙滩最好。8 q' H" E$ e* h  E  {) x

; L4 K  \4 h  u  |$ B/ Y6 S Accidental Beach in Cloverdale may have some competition in the coming years.* @3 T& g3 Q. A6 T3 q) L
# ?( Z5 O/ q- t' i/ O3 i
The city is looking at five other potential sites on the North Saskatchewan River that may be able to accommodate a permanent urban beach.: M! [0 p& E; a- \: P

7 y4 @) V1 n# x, _3 ?" `In a report released Thursday, the city shows the pros and cons of the Cloverdale beach and five other sites.) ~. L# J8 Y. o

, M# ?2 t+ @* m# ~1 p# z5 BEach site was evaluated for environmental and operational enjoyedmontonse and water quality, as well as availability of washrooms and picnic facilities. / K4 p  o. i6 H$ x
, ?% o- p0 }* i, V
Big Island: The farthest site from downtown Edmonton has excellent or very good size and stability of its sandbar and water quality but doesn't have amenities such as washrooms, parking and picnic areas and ease of access.
- b" x5 h5 ]/ u+ `- U6 {) g7 e/ ?% S- G. l* H- n) i1 L
Terwillegar Park: Excellent or good in almost every category including vehicle parking and access to site but gets a failing grade for its sandbar stability." R) {1 [) u  ?0 l6 v0 |

2 p: \! c! Z0 t( l+ e  g+ HFort Edmonton Footbridge: Located southwest of Fort Edmonton Park, the sandbar has excellent size and is close to the bank but the site doesn't have adequate parking.* z7 z2 U6 k: N, C  E5 `* u

`& Z; j& y& O8 g- O& _1 a' Z7 c. c+ `2 S% s! s6 ~' N: N& b* @
; A  v0 r+ {! u& A
" ?+ O0 ?6 }% o5 ]" ^; k
Cloverdale Beach: The home of Accidental Beach has excellent sandbar size and proximity to bank. Good or fair rating for parking, access to site and picnic areas.. l7 M) V' @/ M" s; r2 {/ g

8 x0 M( `" h, }2 X; i  dCapilano Bridge: The area gets a failing grade for the size of its sandbar, distance to the bank and amenities. Fair grade for sandbar stability and water quality.& C/ D% f% ~6 D( m& J) p

3 L9 r- v+ }9 N' D" cRundle Park: This site gets a thumbs up for sandbar and bank stability, as well as amenities but is too close to environmentally significant areas.
0 F) h1 }+ F# ^& I0 F1 `1 ]9 K/ b( V* G: i% G* g! F- v- S

9 k0 A3 @! K7 s8 J. k- C; o6 ECloverdale Beach, left, is the city's term for the accidental beach that appeared out of the blue in 2017 because of LRT construction berms. (City of Edmonton)9 k5 q- M9 m1 e$ c+ X9 t! q
In the wake of the popularity of Accidental Beach last year, councillors asked city staff to come back in the spring with a list of potential sites for a permanent beach.
: i3 b7 |' n! O3 Q/ C6 ]3 R; B1 x* W0 s3 r! Q5 u
Coun. Bev Esslinger said she's open to exploring the options and thinks councillors will ask staff a lot of questions at the next executive committee meeting on why the locations were chosen./ A# i: n; h* N- J1 p1 s

) s5 {' [5 D7 w3 }'Close your eyes and you're in Cancun': Why you should visit Edmonton's accidental beach
+ {4 f9 u$ P3 ~) M
$ ^# J6 }  [! B6 c" y"The more central would be the best," Esslinger said. "People want access to the river. They like having a beach so I think that's important and I think it's worthwhile for us to pursue it."
鲜花(4) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2018-5-18 20:06 | 显示全部楼层
河谷里的溪水都是浑黄锈色的,有人知道原因吗?
理袁律师事务所
鲜花(152) 鸡蛋(1)
 楼主| 发表于 2018-5-19 10:00 | 显示全部楼层
土?
鲜花(125) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2018-5-19 10:58 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
屯子也有阳关沙滩,就差海浪仙人掌外加一位老船长
鲜花(152) 鸡蛋(1)
 楼主| 发表于 2018-5-19 11:52 | 显示全部楼层
萨河上有一艘船,前几天船主还在招募船长,年薪10几万的样子。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-3-28 05:56 , Processed in 0.096687 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, APC On.