找回密码
 注册
查看: 2013|回复: 0

[书法美术] Piano Lesson AVAIL NOW

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2019-6-3 14:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Accomplished pianist, piano teacher and writer have vacancies to accept children of all ages and adults. I am trained in the UK and Australia and have a Postgraduate Diploma in Piano Performing, Bachelor of Music with Honours from Trinity College of Music (TCM), London, UK; Licentiate Diploma (LRSM) Professional Credential from The Royal School of Music, UK, London AND Associate Diploma (A.Dip.A) from Australia Music Exam Board. $ ]4 Z$ y& Q) \: a& G8 V! F

$ u6 l7 U+ d1 r6 Q+ [; @5 H' RPlease go to my website:
1 g9 N+ n) ~% {' H2 Q& B! dhttp://www.kimchangpianostudio.com , |  ~9 i; i4 W% ?- L; n  B

6 o! C+ T$ o5 H16 years’ experience in piano teaching both in UK and Edmonton in music schools, adult learning institutes and private teaching
- |. H: }% K, i) P Experience in preparing students for RCM exams and other accredited Examination Boards from the UK i.e. ABRSM, LCM and TCL
& @2 O5 d1 M- s" Y& u Teaching is based on European Approach in a fun conducive environment $ [+ n( m) v; Y6 |
 Diagnostic to technical problem and provide effective solutions to mistakes so to raise the awareness and enhance learning experience
' ]% D/ a/ x* P; Z4 {+ H1 ]4 w Provide Practice management and wide variety of Learning Strategies to stimulate pupil to be responsive and commit to practice8 P; G- |9 r) E9 z% Y! Y
 Emphasis on musicianship and musicality using simultaneous learning approach9 ]2 T; S- k2 q0 V, Z0 z
 Lessons are versatile, accustom to students' need, teaches mainly Classical Music, incorporating jazz and pop Songs 0 w# w8 T9 d; U: }1 P
 Prepare for RCM examination, Theory & Musicianship + r6 D/ Y9 z7 S
 Children of all ages and adults are welcome! ! w  B) d: b+ @; y
+ H' G3 m' c1 }  Q) N
Teacher will meet with student to ensure the best fit for best learning on the 1st lesson!
( l/ @; \& W) n  Z( Q/ J: u0 i% @- ?
大型搬家
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-25 04:56 , Processed in 0.086619 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.