找回密码
 注册
查看: 1030|回复: 0

Register NOW Piano Lesson

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2019-6-3 14:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Accomplished pianist, piano teacher and writer have vacancies to accept children of all ages and adults. I am trained in the UK and Australia and have a Postgraduate Diploma in Piano Performing, Bachelor of Music with Honours from Trinity College of Music (TCM), London, UK; Licentiate Diploma (LRSM) Professional Credential from The Royal School of Music, UK, London AND Associate Diploma (A.Dip.A) from Australia Music Exam Board.
' R+ r* g1 o8 E, p! C
# N+ y/ M# R3 A+ jPlease go to my website:
4 \+ v0 w5 T" ?5 {, A! |9 \2 t3 X2 Ihttp://www.kimchangpianostudio.com 0 ^: ~/ X1 `/ }
6 S$ P3 t' z  m( J& k
16 years’ experience in piano teaching both in UK and Edmonton in music schools, adult learning institutes and private teaching
+ y/ u* Q0 a; L Experience in preparing students for RCM exams and other accredited Examination Boards from the UK i.e. ABRSM, LCM and TCL
1 S! I) ^! U0 b  A Teaching is based on European Approach in a fun conducive environment : L2 P1 ^% x& S# H( m
 Diagnostic to technical problem and provide effective solutions to mistakes so to raise the awareness and enhance learning experience4 M. c. _9 L  `4 @! ?4 C7 _  H9 j6 |
 Provide Practice management and wide variety of Learning Strategies to stimulate pupil to be responsive and commit to practice
9 y" H8 p) s) Z- N0 F Emphasis on musicianship and musicality using simultaneous learning approach6 }: L. \* Y# a1 Z
 Lessons are versatile, accustom to students' need, teaches mainly Classical Music, incorporating jazz and pop Songs
. H4 I  x3 Q8 i6 x7 u. Y9 p3 r Prepare for RCM examination, Theory & Musicianship 7 [: W1 D$ h2 g+ a3 w7 _
 Children of all ages and adults are welcome! 6 m1 D4 ~: [) N: j/ t. `
) U1 i" g( t% H
Teacher will meet with student to ensure the best fit for best learning on the 1st lesson!( N- C- L: S  o; X9 ~* \
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-3-29 03:54 , Processed in 0.092759 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.