找回密码
 注册
查看: 1076|回复: 0

Register NOW Piano Lesson

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2019-6-3 14:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Accomplished pianist, piano teacher and writer have vacancies to accept children of all ages and adults. I am trained in the UK and Australia and have a Postgraduate Diploma in Piano Performing, Bachelor of Music with Honours from Trinity College of Music (TCM), London, UK; Licentiate Diploma (LRSM) Professional Credential from The Royal School of Music, UK, London AND Associate Diploma (A.Dip.A) from Australia Music Exam Board.
3 G. P9 R. n( s: \! K1 ~
& L' r" O4 b* ^Please go to my website:
6 _* H3 p( }8 ~, \http://www.kimchangpianostudio.com
2 [# i4 V# W/ J( c- k% y: q
: S  d9 L: l3 B. |; B7 k! [) [% w16 years’ experience in piano teaching both in UK and Edmonton in music schools, adult learning institutes and private teaching ( j  c+ S5 n& |$ _8 ]+ o+ s
 Experience in preparing students for RCM exams and other accredited Examination Boards from the UK i.e. ABRSM, LCM and TCL
/ y) r( u$ F9 f5 w9 L  P) x3 s# C# I Teaching is based on European Approach in a fun conducive environment   {( |1 |& t' y
 Diagnostic to technical problem and provide effective solutions to mistakes so to raise the awareness and enhance learning experience
  B8 J1 s3 A3 ^ Provide Practice management and wide variety of Learning Strategies to stimulate pupil to be responsive and commit to practice! S/ i1 I8 q0 a" ]. q2 c
 Emphasis on musicianship and musicality using simultaneous learning approach
/ a/ b# q4 M" Z$ N Lessons are versatile, accustom to students' need, teaches mainly Classical Music, incorporating jazz and pop Songs / f( j, F- x) v
 Prepare for RCM examination, Theory & Musicianship
0 }& j4 k) `7 g1 b+ N Children of all ages and adults are welcome!
) V) J9 \/ v! M+ s3 F! P( v" q9 e2 D3 e/ o& Z# X$ c% W
Teacher will meet with student to ensure the best fit for best learning on the 1st lesson!
3 `9 c2 P3 P+ i( z
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-26 02:21 , Processed in 0.192519 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.