找回密码
 注册
查看: 784|回复: 9

[时事热评] 好消息!联邦政府已经批准建跨山油管了!!!

[复制链接]
鲜花(37) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2019-6-18 14:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
The federal Liberal government is giving the Trans Mountain pipeline expansion a second lease on life.
! d/ ~. Q9 U7 j6 z
( q2 \9 E) `" F( m* C' I"Today I'm announcing that our government has approved the Trans Mountain expansion project going forward," Prime Minister Justin Trudeau told a news conference in Ottawa after markets closed Tuesday.
5 e3 m) H" U- x9 [4 S  z4 B; i' n: e" K
Advertisement
9 B. M7 ?1 K& S& ?  p* C
3 I" z8 I. |# i' `"This is a new decision. The company plans to have shovels in the ground this construction season."
- o2 u9 c1 u& X% S/ j0 z9 L3 m
5 c+ m5 g% q" p3 S2 K2 zWATCH LIVE: Prime Minister Trudeau discusses TMX pipeline project
! O$ K0 H- ~* p2 t' k" T7 e& C6 g3 K' s; n3 w3 h  e
The decision to reapprove the project comes nine months after the Federal Court of Appeal ripped up the original federal approval, citing incomplete Indigenous consultations and a faulty environmental review. Trudeau says the court said the government needed to better.7 ]* U8 n! b5 {" _+ z) A2 [
0 ~" Z* w- n7 ~
"And you know what?" Trudeau said. "They were right."
+ a, G) k, B+ ]2 q( G
* Q6 M2 x( r4 E8 \& X' W% aThe Liberals ordered the National Energy Board to look at marine shipping impacts; Natural Resources Minister Amarjeet Sohi started another round of consultations with Indigenous communities affected by the project.$ X+ `  K; h  ~2 D3 S  n
; D' W/ ?9 S8 w0 K1 A& s8 Z  b
Sign up for our Capital Dispatch newsletter, delivered twice weekly to your inbox and every day during the election: d9 ]+ g7 F& b: v; N# W
( y) [7 l2 C& @
Tuesday's decision also comes the day after the Liberals passed a motion in the House of Commons declaring climate change a national emergency that would require more cuts to emissions than have already been promised.2 B) a6 C; k+ K2 y  i

* c) R! B% o) f: J8 s6 e$ @In 2016, the National Energy Board said the production of another 590,000 barrels of oil, which would maximize the twinned pipeline's capacity, could generate 14-17 million more tonnes of greenhouse gases each year, which means Canada would have to find ways to cut more from other sectors to meet and then exceed its current targets.: X; x/ l2 ^7 U' v
6 L! J" W# f8 K% v$ J5 h
Trudeau says he is sympathetic to concerns about the environment and the need to transition to cleaner sources of energy, but says that in order to fund that transition, Canada needs to take advantage of its natural resources while they are still needed.
3 D% p7 a6 {6 r6 O* k/ }( R0 A" v8 U3 V' x2 a
"The policies of the last century will not serve Canadians in this one," he said.! G4 M1 I4 Z& ]4 b. t0 w+ O% ?) E

! z7 O9 L7 m/ mThe government will require that every dollar in federal revenue coming from the project be reinvested in clean energy and green technology. That includes an estimated $500 million a year in new annual corporate tax revenues once the pipeline is in service, as well as any revenues from the promised sale of the entire expanded pipeline back to the private sector.
1 L7 g: l( w: Q8 b* x+ E( Z% L9 }; |6 E
"To those who want sustainable energy and a cleaner environment, know that I want that too," said Trudeau. "But in order to bridge the gap between where we are and where we're going, we need money to pay for it."3 [9 ]8 x( w( E, J& {9 A3 e
8 P0 \+ o9 Z+ K4 s$ A, Y
Trudeau says construction will restart this construction season, but there is no specific date yet. Trans Mountain Canada will have to apply a second time for all the necessary federal, provincial and municipal permits before breaking ground.! l- j  W% M8 F; c3 r

+ ~0 f* m7 C* k4 L$ DThe federal cabinet is also requiring another consultation with Indigenous communities affected by the project to determine how they can potentially become economic partners in the project.
, y5 L: g% X- c* H6 j! m: B5 W7 D7 e* k! P: s0 q- |) R5 i
The government has accepted the 156 conditions the National Energy Board put on the project approval, but is amending six of them to include requiring Indigenous communities to be involved in developing marine emergency response plans, mitigating potential impacts on sacred sites, and Indigenous involvement in post-construction environmental impact reporting.! p) a' Y! |) Q! j, S( T) Q

' Q$ i" r7 R' P  ?5 j4 _: ?There are also eight new accommodations required to take into account Indigenous concerns, including working with some communities to potentially move the route.& K4 d# U0 ]) c% p# i  b& S* r8 {

# T9 S( e  K9 GCOMPLETE COVERAGE( O% h+ l9 }! d" Q7 L+ ]4 t. S9 {* A

( m( [, g: n$ r  E  [' m
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2019-6-18 16:58 | 显示全部楼层
别高兴太早了,加拿大白左势力强大的很,说不定又跳出个法官说这油管对环境影响评价还没到位,下令停建。8 s9 E% f! [$ m# |! u- a
反正这三五七年都没那个石油公司敢在阿省开新项目了,政治不确定性太大
鲜花(13) 鸡蛋(32)
发表于 2019-6-18 20:54 | 显示全部楼层
要等到大选以后了:
8 o5 A, _" G) x6 c, U  OTrudeau says construction will restart this construction season, but there is no specific date yet. Trans Mountain Canada will have to apply a second time for all the necessary federal, provincial and municipal permits before breaking ground.! u- D, g0 Z* K  S' o: Q
& ]; M6 r% ?2 I- c/ Y0 o( l0 Z  p8 q& @4 k
9 }, O' N5 Q. X% u# cThe federal cabinet is also requiring another consultation with Indigenous communities affected by the project to determine how they can potentially become economic partners in the project.
鲜花(152) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2019-6-19 07:54 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
大势所趋,民心所向
  U6 W7 R5 R% A2 [
' M/ Q. V. N: N% U0 n那些环境保护主义者,就像螳螂挡车的歹徒
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2019-6-19 09:24 | 显示全部楼层
那些环境保护主义者很多是以此为职业,接受国外的资助
鲜花(137) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2019-6-19 09:40 | 显示全部楼层
根本不是什么环境保护主义者,一帮无业的二流子
鲜花(22) 鸡蛋(2)
发表于 2019-6-19 11:04 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
看到个报道,动物保护组每年解救的狗,6%的被领养,6%在收容所,其他的都被直接干死。相当螳臂当车了。
鲜花(417) 鸡蛋(15)
发表于 2019-6-19 17:38 | 显示全部楼层
有了油管是好事儿,但加拿大的油卖给谁?美国已经产能过剩,中国现在从俄罗斯大量进口。
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2019-6-19 21:24 | 显示全部楼层
架鸡棚 发表于 2019-6-19 16:38
  c5 ^+ u1 e0 V; Y, l有了油管是好事儿,但加拿大的油卖给谁?美国已经产能过剩,中国现在从俄罗斯大量进口。
, {5 @3 O4 M4 X. x( b
美国大量进口加拿大的原油,因为便宜。用来炼油有利可图到去年为止一连几年进口加拿大原油数量都创新高。9 r9 H2 J6 a8 M, [
美国自己产的轻质原油出口卖高价
老柳教车
鲜花(23) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2019-6-20 10:07 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
历史经验值得注意,不会那么顺当容易的。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-3-29 07:09 , Processed in 0.239450 second(s), 25 queries , Gzip On, APC On.